• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter007

Well one thing is certain. You don't have to work on the textures, because it's already great  :P
Maybe you could add a few antennas or something just to fill space up.

-Ernst

supremec

I can't wait to see it finished  &apls  &apls It's fabulous  :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Aaron Graham

peter007- Thank you, A building mostly like this don't have antennas, but I just could be wrong. :)

supremec- Thank you!!!! :thumbsup:

NYBT Timpson Pl Row

Here the Timpson Pl Row getting ready for the 3ds Max import, the Timpson Pl Row has three buildings to go with it, if you guys remember. I have made a small change to the pent house, I had added window to make it look better, in bing maps it's so hard to tell with it is. :)

Before

After

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

supremec

A very small modification ;D, I like it  &apls Textures will be different or not? ( You should change the stairs textures, and the bricks more dirty, it's just my opinion $%Grinno$%)

Aaron Graham

supremec- Thank you. :thumbsup: The textures should be the almost the smae like the same color and stuff like that, I do not want to make the building way different from the real life building. :)

NYBT No Name02

Back to Gmax again.  :ohyes: Do you guys remember the building that did not have a name, well this is her sister, she finally born, the two buildings are next to each other, the problem is I need a name and I'm not getting much help on that. :(

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

supremec

Very good start I love the details (the ramp)  &apls  &apls
I imagine a "Aaron Graham Bat unnamed pack"  :D, You don't want to name it with street,road name?

Sciurus

Why a coming back to Gmax then? $%Grinno$%
This is wonderful, I like your work (even I don't post every time). &apls You must admit that Gmax has a better render! :P

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Aaron Graham

supremec- Thank you!!! The building has a name know. :)

Sciurus- I went back to GMAX to finish up the building and then import it in 3ds max. :D

NYBT Tapscott Houses

I hope you guys like the name of the small houses I have made, these house were made back in 2010, you can find the post in the NYBT Thread on page 42. I wanted to work on these house fast as possable so I can work on something else.

South

East

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=40.663054,-73.919973&spn=0,0.001373&t=h&layer=c&cbll=40.663054,-73.919717&panoid=BDqKBKCRj_bVt_bBrqlkZA&cbp=12,245.47,,0,-3.86&z=20

EDIT

NYBT Park Towers Apartments

Right now the thing I'm trying to get right is the trees and grass, please help it you want to see this uploaded soon or at least this year, I want this building to be exported before the end of this month so I can work on something else, I have to many buildings to work on.

Is the texture on the trees right or what tell me something do hide it from me, I feel they need to be darker or something.

South

East

baconrocky

Wow those brownstones look amazing! I think we need some corner verious though :S

superhands

very nice indeed Aaron :thumbsup:

one small adjustment i would recommend is to adjust the brick uvw map on the NYBT Park Towers Apartments. the south and east render feel to me that the brick texture is just a little to squashed, with the correct representation of "brick" evident on the base/ground wall.

neato :)

Sciurus

Ah ok for Gmax :D

Really nice BATs again! &apls It's not my style, but they are nice!

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

supremec

Fabulous  &apls And I saw your BAT thread in Simtropolis, very fabulous updates  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

baconrocky- Thank you, these building do not have a corner building around that area, but I will try to find some corner building to work on in New York City. :)

superhands- Thank you, the brick in real life are more rectangle, that's why I did the brick like that unless I'm reading you wrong. :)

Sciurus- Thank you!!!!

supremec- Thank you!!!!

NYBT Beck Arms

Yes, SC4devotion forums is back up, and a nice update too. Here's a in game image of the Beck Arms.  There not using custom LODs, but I'm not going to worry to much sense there not slope friendly.  As you can see I have not fix all the lots yet, I want this to be uploaded Friday so it need to be uploaded Friday and thing you guys think is wrong please let me know fast.

Buzzit

wow looks fantastic, my friend! :thumbsup:
i dont see any weird or bad things!
you got buzzits word of approval  :D!

DCMetro2834

Wow, you get better and better by the update! Great work, mate! ;D

supremec

These BATs are in downloading, thanks a lot Aaron Graham  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

Buzzit[/b[]- Thank you!!!!!

DCMetro2834- Thank you!!!!

supremec- Thank you!!!!

Girafe

Nice work indeed,

Your work deserves to be uploaded on the LEX
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

DCMetro2834

Nice STEX releases, Aaron! ;D I'll rate/download when I cab return to ST. :P

Aaron Graham

Girafe- Thank you, I do need to up load my work on the LEx.

DCMetro2834- Thank you!!!!

Ok, guys I think I fix my PC, but I need to restart it up again to see if it will boot up, and sense I got it up I decided to show and update. :D

Tapscott Houses

I have added panes below the building to show you guys how they should set on the lot, the panes are 1x2 and that's the size of the lot needs to be for these apartments. :D

These are some building I want to finish, I have created the Fox Row around February, and the Foxbridge was created in same time as the Bainbridge Row and that was around Decemeber. :D Yes some old projects. :)

Fox Row

South

East

North

West

Foxbridge

I have lost the location to these apartments in Bronx, but I still want to finish them they should be slope friendly. :(

south

East

North

West

Graham Apartments

I have changed the brick texture, in my heart it was not looking good, do you guys like it, and I am so sorry for not exporting this uploading this soon as possiable. :D

South

North

Sense i thought it would be a month or so to get the computer fix I decided to make more buildings for the future. :P