|Last Update:||Never||File Type:||Tools - Player|
|Views:||6403||Category:||Map - Terraformer|
11,263 KB (v1.0)
You need to be logged in to download this.
Map produced by beskhu3epnm
Map Details and Information Essentially, the Columbia River Valley map is the Invermere Valley map in it's rawest form, unedited by JPlumbley .The raw data used to create the map is the same, however the only modification is the smoothing of the wetland and lowering the water depth (water data is represented as flat in most cases). It is 1:1 scale @16m per pixel, and the elevations are 100% accurate from all points on the map. The map was created using Canadian 30m DEM data, resulting in mid to high level resolution. There were no initial plans to release the map, however a couple of members had showed some interest in the project of late, so here it is. You can view the valley in Google Earth (albeit at Google Earth's absolute lowest resolution) around N 50°30.2' W 116°01.5'. This project is 1 year in the making. Hope you guys enjoy it.
Dependencies: Either SC4 Mapper or SC4 Terraformer for importing.
For custom snow height, replace Columbus Terrain Mod file included in package
To install SC4M map file:
1. If you don't already have SC4Mapper, download it and follow the install instructions.
2. Unzip this file.
3. Run SC4Mapper, click on 'create region'
4. Choose SC4M
5. Browse to the unzipped folder and point the map file .SC4M
6. Click on 'Save Region' and name it, and Quit SC4Mapper
7. Run SC4 and load the new region. The colors of the region in SC4 will be the same colors as SC4Mapper until you enter and save each city tile. But you have the choice to do it as you go and not right away.
1. Create a new region folder in your Plugins\Region
2. Copy my config.bmp into the folder and overwrite the old one. (make changes to config.bmp file now if you want)
3. Open the new region you just created with SC4 Terraformer
4. Click on Import Image in the Global Tools Menu and browse for the my file Saunders Lake 1.SC4M
5. When file is imported click File - Save (the region is now saved to SC4
6. The colors of the region in SC4 will be the same colors as SC4TF until you enter and save each city tile. But you have the choice to do it as you go and not right away.
|No comments yet. Be the first to comment on this file!|