• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Jen's version of Shosaloza...

Started by jen_p, December 26, 2006, 06:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jen_p

I didn't realise how long it has been since I posted here. Anyway work sort of wore me out and I didn't play SC4 much. Here are a few more shots from Shosaloza. This is a city called Banyan, which I've just started. I don't usally play with it set to night, but wanted to see what the nitelites turned out like on some buildings I've made, and I ended up panning around the city to see what everything else looked like too. Pics are shown in a random order.

My MD: Jen's random cities...  ...Also, check out my creations on the LEX...

sam

Beautiful pictures Jen  :thumbsup:

The cities sure do look different at night, and there are some very nicely lit buildings in your pictures.

I too don't play on the night setting much, but I love night pictures.

Rayden

Same here, I love night pictures as well. Nice work Jen. :thumbsup:

bat

Great pictures! The third picture at night looks fantastic!

NikNik

i AGREE TOTALLY WITH sAM. i ALMOST NEVER PLAY ON NITE AND EVEN NOT ON nIGHT/DAY CYCLE AS i PREFER THE CLEAR VIEW OF ......Oops Caps on...Sorry, didnt mean to shout....the clear view of daylight.

Love that big building in the third picture. Very nice night lighting.

Nik-Nik

sebes

Wow. you made some great night shots of your cities. Applause for your pictures and for all batters adding these wonderfull nightlights in their creations!  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

mattb325

Lovely update Jen. I really like your low wealth houses more each time I see them. In these shots they really give a sense of place: it's almost like I'm in the Western suburbs of Adelaide! Well done &apls

Alfred.Jones

This is amazing work Jen!! That shopping centre looks great :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

Colyn

Like your homes ... they are great ...

Where is this from ...

Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Alek King of SC4

i believe that is by APTX and is on the STEX, and if it is not, then it is on his site (link to it in the Guide to Japanese BAT hunting) at ST>.

jen_p

Yes, Alek is right, it's Daimaru by APTX, and the link for the website is here: http://home.s04.itscom.net/aptx/

There are quite a few other great buildings available there too, especially some great rail stations.
My MD: Jen's random cities...  ...Also, check out my creations on the LEX...

Colyn

Come see CSX Play

rooker1

Very nice indeed.  I really like the industrial area from page one.  Great pictures and very nice map.
Call me Robin, please.

Colyn

BTW ... I love that sunken stuff ... it looks spiffy.
Come see CSX Play

jayo

Nice  &apls The sunken malls look sweet!
I'm back