• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TIENT

Started by Amerikaner, November 20, 2007, 03:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amerikaner

Republique du Tient

La République Impériale de Tient (Republique du Tient) is one of the fastest growing economies in Europe today, occupying the territory between Germany and France, putting it on one of the largest trade routes in Europe. It also has stakes in the Pacific Ocean, occupying the island of Tient Polynesia. It has undergone major reconstruction from both World War I and II, and has been inhabited since 1500 BCE.

Contents

Welcome to Republique Du Tient

Welcome to RDT, after almost two months of work, Nantes the capitol of Republique du Tient (Alsace) is close to completion. Nantes will when totally completed have a population of about 2 million along with Mertz, which is located about five miles to the south of the capitol. Located about 4 miles north of the capitol, is the M-96 which is the main artery for all traffic between France and Germany, resulting in the rapid expansion of the city from the 1940's to today.

Known as the Fashion Capitol of not only the SCJU, but the world, it boasts two Fashion Weeks, in the Spring and Fall held in joint by Mercedes and Virgin Corp., and rivals the likes of New York and Milan. Last year there were over 545 shows in 9 days, with the likes of everyone from Amerikano to Bottega Veneta.

And with that I give you, Nantes

canuck3360

very nice glad to see the RDT here I really like the way Nantes looks

kwakelaar

This is looking quite grand and nice to see all these French bats together in a city.

bat

That is looking very great there! Wonderful start!
And fantastic pictures of that area!! :thumbsup:

btw, my 3333rd post!!

sebes

What a beautifull city you made there Amerikaner. THis is a fascinating start of a new MD. I will come back regularly to check your updates  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Adept2Rock

Good, so Paris!You name the capitol Nantes ( i love this city) and the other Metz, i don't know her! ;)
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

figui

nice start and great pics :thumbsup:

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Amerikaner

REPLIES

canuck3360- Thanks my friend, HAHA yes I decided to spread out a bit. I am kinda falling in love with this site so I thought it would be smart to have RDT here too.

kwakelaar- Yes LOTS of French BATS. Thanks for your comment it is greatly appreciated.

BAT- Thanks my friend, I am glad you liked it.

Sebes- HAHA well I am glad I have you hooked by the first update. Thanks for your wonderful comment and I will be glad to see you back.  :)

Adept2Rock- Metz is a city northwest or Alsace which is where TIENT is located haha, I kinda juts stole the name cause at first TIENT was bigger that it is now. Thanks for your lovely comment and I hope to see you back.

Figui- Thanks my friend I hope you like these pictures too HAHA.

REPUBLIQUE DU TIENT

Nantes, Republique du Tient

Although a major historical center, in recent years Nantes has seen growth like never before, and because of this, many skyscrapers are shooting out into the sky. With no defined CBD, the competition is between Le Mourge and La Stadia (Metz), where most new construction is taking place. This update will focus on the new growth of Nantes, and the birth of the economic revolution.

Modern Nantes

Yoman

Another stunning update. The fourth image is particularly beautiful, with the tree lined avenues and great night lights. I look forward to more of this excellent work.

figui

Quote from: Amerikaner on November 23, 2007, 04:43:28 PM
I hope you like these pictures too HAHA.

i do like them :thumbsup:, esp those night pics. lighting look really nice on french styled buildings.

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Pat

Hey Amerikaner I do have to say that Tient is looking real good and what Yoman said about the tree lined streets i total agree and as well as the night lighting here... Some great and wonderful stuff going on here and i look forward to seeing more - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Wonderful update there, Amerikaner! Fantastic work on Tient! Looking forward to more!

Adept2Rock

Good!!Yes i know where is Metz..But i never visited her!!So good your update!Do you have french origins? ()what()
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

Amerikaner

Replies

Yoman-Thanks my friend, nice to see you here. I am surprised that this was the picture most people seemed to like, as I am not quite a big fan of it. I think you will like the mosaic in the next update then.  ;D haha

Figui- HAHA thanks my friend, glad to see you back

Pat- Glad to see that you like it, and I do hope to see you back here. I do like the tree lined streets, but not really this one, so it will be interesting to see the other aves. haha

Bat- Thanks so much, lots of work went into it and its nice to see that it is appriciated  ;D

Adept2Rock-  &ops LMGAO HAHA my bad, well then good to know you know about it. No actually german, though I have been to france MANY times, which might explain my style haha.  ()stsfd()

Revol

I love the grand feel your city has, it has a very mature look. beautiful! Nice presentation too  :)

oldrogue

My first time to vist your beautiful city..am very impressed.  A wonderfull blend of the aristocratic old and the vibrant new.  Looking forward to returning (providing my visa is still good).

&apls &apls &apls &apls
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Amerikaner

REPUBLIQUE DU TIENT

Nantes, Republique du Tient

Known to many citizens as the Glorious Capitol, Nantes is not only the cultural center of Tient, but also the administrative center. With extensive capitol gardens and palaces, Nantes ranks among the highest in tourist destinations. The following mosaics show some of the cities Capitol grounds, along with other famous landmarks you may recognize. Nantes is ruled by not only a monarch, but also a parliament, which holds about 70 percent of the vote, while the Caesar has about 30 percent. The current Caesar is Alexander André, and he has ruled since 1989. There have been 6 Caesars since first introduced at the beginning of Tient, after World War I.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oldrogue

Wonderful, just beautiful.....I've got to learn how to do mosaics....however, I love the amount of work and detail you have put into your capitol.

Looking forward to seeing more and more &apls
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Yoman

Looking great there. I like the effect you added to the mosaic that makes it seem as if its taken from a video.

One thing though, I would add some trees to those huge wide open spaces, or perhaps use Jeronij's parks for them.

bat

Great two mosaics of that wonderful area! Nice work! :thumbsup: