• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VIP - Orange's Nest

Started by Orange_o_, October 30, 2011, 05:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayStimson

The Aesculus and Fagus trees are absolutely beautiful but I'm having a bit of trouble with them showing up in the lots I added them to.
I was going to use the PM to make props but the PM doesn't see the models.
Any ideas what I am doing wrong ?
I'd really like to add these to some of my lots.
Freedom is never free.

Orange_o_

All the MMP created by VIPteam, are in "Flora" and not "Props"  ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

JayStimson

Yes. I know dat.
I thought that's what I stated.
What I want to know is why, when I add the "flora" to my lots in the LE, they don't show up in the game ?
Freedom is never free.

noahclem

I could really use help with this one as well!  &hlp  I started a project to relot many of my favorite non-growable lots to feature beautiful, seasonal VIP flora--but the flora only shows up in game ~5% of the time! Any advice?

Kergelen

Are you using seasonal flora?
If I'm not wrong and if this is the case, is not recommended to use seasonal flora in growable lots. And if the lots are ploppable, must be plop on 1rt of September, like the seasonal flora. You can read a large explanation here http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=12571.0. Read Lowkee explanation to my post :)
Hope this help! :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

Thanks for your help Kergelen!

I am trying to use the seasonal flora, but only on lots that are not growable. Reading through your link did give me a lot better knowledge on the details of the seasonal flora works, including the exact acceptable days. I'll check if I've been placing the lots too late in September, but I have a feeling that something else is causing my problems.

Lowkee33

I've had trouble with flora in LE in general, even when they aren't seasonal.  They don't seem to like being close to each other, though I'm not sure if it is an Occupant Size issue or perhaps something in the Flora Parameters.  Making the flora into timed props would be a better alternative, I would say.

Orange_o_

oops sorry for my absence, and thank you Kergelen and Carl for having responded to my place.

MMPs are not a substitute case of seasonal props.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Xiao~mao

I'm just wondering, have you ever thought of putting some of your trees into a god mode controller? Since your trees are so high quality, and some of yuor trees are common across several regions in the world (eg: Your Fugas Tree that you made). With both a seasonal and evergreen option of course :P.
Xiao ~ Mao =>o<= Meow~!

Schulmanator

I was wondering if you would be interested in taking requests for trees. There are three I would be delighted to see...

Quercus velutina
Cornus florida
Tsuga canadensis

Thanks in advance for your consideration :)
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Shark7

Quote from: Xiao~mao on June 15, 2012, 02:16:26 AM
I'm just wondering, have you ever thought of putting some of your trees into a god mode controller? Since your trees are so high quality, and some of yuor trees are common across several regions in the world (eg: Your Fugas Tree that you made). With both a seasonal and evergreen option of course :P.

I'd second this.  Being that these are the trees that I use almost exclusively now.  They just look better.

vortext

Quote from: Shark7 on July 27, 2012, 08:32:54 AM
Quote from: Xiao~mao on June 15, 2012, 02:16:26 AM

I'd second this.  Being that these are the trees that I use almost exclusively now.  They just look better.

Normally I'm not one to toot my own horn but you might want to follow the link in my signature ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Orange_o_

Hello friends,

I just upload to the STEX, the pack of MMP agricultural :

click to enlarge

noahclem

What a pleasant surprise! They look great  &apls

Sciurus

Waow, excellent!! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Dantes

Woahw  :o Thats...   ...thats...    ...so...    ..great !  >:( It's a revolution in farming landscape  :satisfied:

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Framly

Thanks for sharing this treasure &apls

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

FrankU

This is beautiful! Simply beautiful.
Now shall I add them to the dependencies list of my still not finished farm pack or not? That's the question....  ()what()  :-[ I'll think about it.

Orange_o_

Thank you guys, especially for your patience  :thumbsup:

Quote from: FrankU on August 05, 2012, 12:37:35 PM
This is beautiful! Simply beautiful.
Now shall I add them to the dependencies list of my still not finished farm pack or not? That's the question....  ()what()  :-[ I'll think about it.

I did not really understand your problem  &mmm

A new project of modern architecture, to modernize your business.