• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VIP - Orange's Nest

Started by Orange_o_, October 30, 2011, 05:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Looks like a great project  :thumbsup:

weixc812

Yeah, I agree with Noah, this building looks really great  :thumbsup:
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Girafe

Excellent job my dear guinea fowl  :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Flatron

Isn't it one of the buildings along Ebertstraße in Berlin? I really liked that building when I was there :)
And as a BAT: whoaw

Orange_o_

Congratulations Flatron , I think you find the building.  :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Sciurus

Great project and when I was in Berlin last year, I took it in photo, if you want... for textures or?

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Orange_o_

It's nice of you, Guillaume. Normally I have everything I need, but if ever I need I will send you a PM.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

FrankU

Quote from: Orange_o_ on August 09, 2012, 03:57:31 PM

Quote from: FrankU on August 05, 2012, 12:37:35 PM
This is beautiful! Simply beautiful.
Now shall I add them to the dependencies list of my still not finished farm pack or not? That's the question....  ()what()  :-[ I'll think about it.

I did not really understand your problem  &mmm

A new project of modern architecture, to modernize your business.

Well, my problem is: how long can the dependencies list be until everybody decides not to download the set? I got already about 25 dependencies for the set. So I could say: what the heck, I add one other. Or I could say: now it's enough I need to stop somewhere. That's my problem. You see?
The same goes for the Wheat by Gurafe (?). It's beautiful, But I got already some other wheat...

The Berlin project looks great!

Orange_o_

Frank, I must confess I have not followed the development of your Lots, but I understand your problem better.
However, without assuming the success of Agripack, this should be a dependency "common".

Do you have a link to see your lots?

Orange_o_

Here is a first report, to test volumes. The textures are provisional and modeling is not complete.

The texture of the building should be brighter.

The roof is vegetated and there are two statues bizarre : homunculus  ...

What do you think?

The Homunculus :

Flatron

très jolie cette maison. C'est juste comme l'édifice en réalitée! &apls
Very nice, just like the real one! :thumbsup:

Girafe

It's looking good, I will go deeper in the comments when the building will be more "advanced"

&apls &apls

ps: lui non plus a pas de cheveux  :D
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Air6

Truly great building and modeling. Bravo my friend  &apls

Sciurus

It's just waow :o  I love and want it! :D

Guillaume &apls &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

namspopof

Always very good Orange !  &apls
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

noahclem

Looks stunning  :o   Somehow it seems to incorporate design from both zebras and boats  ;)

FrankU

Quote from: Orange_o_ on August 10, 2012, 12:49:49 PM
Frank, I must confess I have not followed the development of your Lots, but I understand your problem better.
However, without assuming the success of Agripack, this should be a dependency "common".

Do you have a link to see your lots?

Hi,

A link is on the bottom of all my posts: take a look at the "coop with Nexis" link. That is the one that shows the latest developments, although they are quite old at the time. I am waiting for Nexis to finish his props sets (also in this thread) until I can finish my lots. But you will get an idea of where I stand.

Your building is getting great!  &apls

zulhirosue

nice design... like art deco style from golden age..
how about make it 8th floor for C$$  $%Grinno$%
keep it up good work dude... you have nice touch..  :thumbsup:
sorry for my bad english