• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Off-topic posts from prop pox thread

Started by Andreas, March 01, 2009, 06:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Maybe further edit those pictures to hide the remaining IPs? Its not a smart thing to be posting full IPs in public view. You never know whos viewing those pics, especially on busy public forums such as this one.
~ NAM Team Member

callagrafx

I believe Andreas left one as proof that he was able to view IP addresses...otherwise who knows what sort of accusations would have been thrown at him?
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

allan_kuan1992

I'm speechless at this turn of events.

It's actually odd that this occurred because I was asking jeronij via PM why there was a disclaimer in place of peg's name.

However, this changes the whole situation around. And I'm sad that it has to turn that way.

On the other hand, I can not deny that Pegasus has some quality work out there... of course it will be checked upon for prop pox problems... but it's still beautiful.

I believe I'll be torn for awhile over this issue.

- Allan Kuan

BarbyW

Allan, no one is saying that Pegasus does not do quality work or that you should refrain from using it. A problem has been identified with ONE, and only one so far, pack that he has posted. The hysteria came about not from here but by accusations being made from SimPeg. We have repeatedly tried to get him to post here but he has refused so far. As many of us are banned from his site we cannot post there.
The Mayor Mode Mods were reported by several people but nothing was done to correct them and now it is being claimed that the tutorial posted by Andreas at SimPeg and deleted by Peg is unclear or misleading.
There is no need to stop using anyone's custom content at this stage apart from the single file identified by bap. If further files are identified whoever they belong to then advice will be given or files corrected if they are BSC.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

allan_kuan1992

okay... i did modify the aforementioned file already...

It's kind of sad however to see relations sour... which reminds me... i guess i shouldn't say a lot these days...

- Allan Kuan

Pat

Allan that you don't have to worry about!!! Speak to your fullest capabilities!! If you have a complaint against someone talk to that person VIA pm or if you cant do that talk to a staff member here and they will help you out... Also if you need to vent about whats happing again talk to a staff member via pm...

So type away my friend type away.....  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie