• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ennedi plays Shosaloza

Started by Ennedi, August 25, 2007, 10:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoman

I must say that it looks even more stunning at night, especially the stairs, maybe I should experiment with some night shots more, though Im yet to get the patch from EA :P

As for your questions, I know that there are light cones as props that can be found in the Gare Du Nord prop pack, otherwise I have no clue about night lights :P

thundercrack83

Unbelievable work here, Adam! Absolutely stunning! Looks as though I missed an update here, I do apologize for that, my friend. I'll try not to let it happen again!

Always looking forward to more of your work!

Dustin

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

kbieniu7

Good Work! That's beautiful.
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

meldolion

WOW!! Yor work is awesome :)

I really like the way you are developing the region :)

bat

Yes, really excellent work there on that city and your experiments with the night shots! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to the next...

Jmouse

Oh yes, Adam, those gorgeous night shots are icing on the cake! And I do appreciate the soft light under the lamp posts very much. When used with a skilled and subtle hand, PS can add a great deal of depth and character to a scene. Love that first shot with Gizmos' night mod - there's enough light coming through to make it look real. Sometimes I wish there was something a bit less intense, but with more moxie than Maxis!

Anyway, congratulations on achieving yet another high level of excellence!

Until next time...
Joan

figui

absolutely wonderful updates &apls
love the work you're doing with Malecon. i love the stairs area/district, i'd like to visit them and enjoy the nightlife there! $%Grinno$%

on other side, the port is yet looking wonderful, i'll wait for an update on that area patiently, and enjoying whatever area you decide to share with us in the meantime.. :thumbsup:

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

TheTeaCat

Wonderful update Adam &apls &apls

I love what you have done with the night shots :thumbsup:
It is very difficult to decide which night mod to use at times I agree, but you have found a way around that
with your great use of PSing.

Showing the same picture from raw to finished just shows how much you think about the final shot,
and the final shot is just perfect. (if only we had a night mod to this level and everything would be perfect :D)

I think your suggestion of widening the light cones is a good idea. Brighter too?
Quote from: Yoman on April 20, 2008, 04:29:43 PM
As for your questions, I know that there are light cones as props that can be found in the Gare Du Nord prop pack, otherwise I have no clue about night lights :P

Following on from Yoman's suggestion, how about the "biglightcone" from the Highway Light Towers pack linkie. This may be of some use to you.
I know you already have that pack as I have seen you use it before  :D :D

Great pics,fabulous setting, beautiful presentation - a truly 1st class update :thumbsup:
Now if you could direct me to the nearest Teashop in Malecon I would be ever so grateful  :D :D

Regards
Derry

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Shadow Assassin

Okay, this is just nuts. :P

Three updates on the same page. :P

Simply spectacular... I agree with Simpson - we need a picture of the region. I wonder how Shosaloza is shaping up...

As for that method of PSing, it's pretty much very similar to what I used... I like Gizmo's mod, but it turns down the light cones too much for my liking, so Photoshop is my best buddy in that situation.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

JoeST

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!

*me dies again*

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

thundercrack83

Hello, Adam! Congratulations!

- The Staff

JoeST

Very well done to you Adam, excellent, tho tbh I believe you should have a special board just for yourself ;) LOL

Thanks for being such a good creator

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

paroch

Hi Adam,

Congrats on your second OSITM.  Your MD has a knack of breaking ground in different ways, be it terrain, slopes, water ripples, your transit planning, use of RL pics, and the last updates of Malecon have also brought a new view of your MD.

So, I am interested to see what you deliver this month - I have a feeling it will be special.

All the best,

Paul

Jmouse

Glad to see you in OSITM again this month, Adam, and a well-deserved honor it is. Of course, as one of your biggest fans, guess I'm a little partial so I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the next few weeks.

Until next time...
Joan

rooker1

Wow....Adam, this is great news indeed. 
Congratulations on your move to OSITM this and for it being your second time.  You are now in an Elite club my friend.  There are only a few of us in here for the second time and yours is truly deserved.
I can't wait to see what you'll have for us.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

ejc

ah ennide; you did it again!  &apls

now; ROCK us with a nice update  :thumbsup:

E

Toichus Maximus

congrats and awesome work!

Pat

Hey Adam congrats on your promotion to OSITM!!!  :thumbsup: &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Masochist

Wow, Ennedi!

I love the work you put into this city!  It shows in each and every picture...and if I may say so, I think each and every picture would have a legit shot at making the Hall of Fame (some I would consider guarantees ;)).  Nice work just doesn't cut it in here; this is jaw dropping!

And congrats on becoming "Of Special Interest" for a repeat time!  Definitely well deserved :thumbsup:!
(Under Construction)