• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Noro Cooperative

Started by noahclem, January 30, 2013, 03:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of airport should NORO's new one be?

Passenger only
Passenger & military
passenger & general aviation (private & charter aircraft)
Passenger, military & general aviation

MTT9

This is amaizing guys! Hope to see more soon :)

Thanks Matt.  I think you all should start to see more progress now.  I believe we have just about everything set up for game play.  Hope to hear all your ideas and comments once we really get going. - Robin
You can call me Matt

JoeST

Awww man, that's just awesome!

Thanks Joe.  BTW, great to see you around again, especially in here.  Glad you like it.  -Robin
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Gugu3

Amazing pictures Robin!!love this idea of SC4 as a multiplayer game :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot.  I have always liked the idea of multi playing SC4, I hope we can show it off well. - Robin

Badsim

Hi my friends ,

Quote from: Badsim on February 28, 2013, 09:23:13 AM

Hey right back at you.  Good to see you in here.  We would love to hear your thoughts on our little project.  We hope you really enjoy it. - Robin

Well , I would be not good at planning with such a huge map , so , more than the project in a whole , that's  rather about ingame pictures to come that I'll comment . The latest are wonderful , nice use of MMPs ...  &apls

I personally have resized Vnaoned's trees ( 0.8 ) since their upload but , finally , they look rather good  mixed with Antoine's other flora used there . Don't plop too much of these Orange_o_' seasonal Narcissus , they're overscaled with a wrong seasonal MODing ... and Antoine is gonna upload a new set with his standard quality ( Is it enough said ?  ;D ) and a better MMP MODing ( they will be invisble during falls and winters just like in RL ) in the coming days , it would a pity to have to use the bulldozer all around ... isn't it ? ( and you couldn't do otherwise ; this is excellence that is expected and has started  here . :P )

Congratulations to both of you ; that's a dream team .  :satisfied:

Cédric.

Good to hear from you, Cedric and that you are interested.  We all look forward to hearing your views. - Robin

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

vester

Quote from: Swordmaster on March 05, 2013, 08:24:16 PM

Very good campers. 6-8 months later, they place the tent in the same spot and in the same way :D

Great updates, guys.

And they wear the same clothes  ... ??? ~ Wouanagaine

Kergelen

Fantastic campsite and MMPing Robin. &apls

This project is really exciting.
This style of cooperative multiplayer seems very interesting and fun. Each person can contribute with their ideas, construct the region and improve his style seeing how others play.
Moreover, the region has many posiibilitats to combine different aspects of sc4.
One thing I'd like to get someday on the SC4  is a consistent region with the capital, several towns and villages along the coast and the mountains,  with natural and agricultural areas.  That's the goal in my region, but that takes a long time and not sure if it'll get someday ( RL can change its course) . I see that with your project  you can achieve this with less than 3 or 4 years $%Grinno$%
If after some months of experience with multiplayer you accept more people, I will be here. :)

We picked this map for all the potential that we saw in it and I'm sure it will take a very ong time to even come close to filling it in any way.  I'm glad to hear your interest in helping out.  Maybe sooner than later we may take you up on your offer. - Robin

Links to SC4 websites

Jmouse

Great screen grabs, Robin. And I think congratulations are in order here. You guys have built a dream team, and in doing so, you've made the Cooperative get very exciting.

Happy cooperating... ;)
-Joan

Thank you very much Joan.  There are some very interesting people on board so far, but I think we may see some more in the near future.  And so far it has been very exciting. - Robin

noahclem

Caption this picture...

click for full size

Perhaps a small reward could be in order?

Taken from tile Ty

Bonus pictures....  (click to enlarge)

art128

Waoh waow waoh, he's there with all those bears? Must be a courageous man! :D

I like the foggy picture, we can really see the cliff.

Also sorry, can't think of any caption.

Thanks Arthur! I think the man is unaware of the bears  :D

-Noah
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

Is it time for sausages?  :P

Good job with flora & fauna  ;)

Sausages sound great! Thanks Antoine  :thumbsup:

-Noah
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

kbieniu7

That foggy shot is AWSOME!   ;)

Thanks a lot!

-Noah
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Jmouse

These photos are stunningly beautiful, but I would expect nothing less from any of you. Both of the cliff photos look great, but for some reason, the first one is a favorite by a slim margin. The foggy one certainly has its good points – the photo angle is quite dramatic - it's just that I tend to favor the more colorful scenes.

Now I'll try to dream up a caption. Can we submit more than one?
-Joan

Thanks a lot Joan and I'm very glad you liked the pictures! Submit all you like, though your first won't be easily topped  :D

-Noah

MandelSoft

Oh my! Those MMPs! Well done, these pics look awesome! Part of me wonders when you're going to show the first city pics...

About the caption, how about: "Camping in the Wild, a bit too wild..."

Thanks very much Maarten and nice suggestion  :thumbsup:  I'm also wondering when city pictures are coming. Developing a great plugins folder, not to mention figuring out how to best do the multiplayer stuff and planning the region have taken time and while we couldn't do the big stuff before those things were figured out we can do some of this rural work. I'm hoping to get started on building an actual town as soon as I can!

-Noah
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

metarvo

I fear for the safety of whoever's doing that gliding over the cliff and water.  I'm not sure if the risky gliding's more dangerous or if camping with "da bears" might be.  Nice work on the woods, you two (and any others involved).

&apls

Hehe, yeah pretty dangerous area really! I'd rather be hang gliding but I think the bears might be safer ;)  Thanks!

-Noah
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Kitsune

I dont even think I could stay in a tent that close to a cliff   :o

Oh they're still 30m/100' away, though the cliff is exceptionally high ;)

-Noah
~ NAM Team Member

Jmouse

Caption: Bear with me.

:D  -Noah

Swordmaster

art128

Quote from: Jmouse on March 10, 2013, 06:34:22 PM
Caption: Bear with me.

Okay, if there was a pool to choose the caption, I have to say this one would be on top from a very large step.

Good one Joan! Made me laugh.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Shadow Assassin

"Look, Yogi, it's dinner time!"

That's good, too.

Nice one Daniel   :D

-Noah
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

vortext

The third pic! :o

Though all are stunning really, great job! Joan's caption made me lol, too.

Thanks a lot Erik! #3 was a fun one to put together  :thumbsup:

-Noah
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana