• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Edensturd | Airport Vernauss - Small Updated |

Started by Manny, July 22, 2007, 06:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manny

Thank you with you all! To celebrate a its small update!  :P

&hlp

thundercrack83

Great small update, my friend! I like the train station in the last picture. I'll be looking forward to seeing more!

Pat

Manny i loved that small update it was very good... see you next update - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

That are wonderful new pictures, Manny! Fantastic small update! :thumbsup:

Vario80

Thanks again Manny a great update from you. I like especially the odeon Cinema and also the small parks looks really cool.  &apls Waiting for more.  :thumbsup:
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

tooheys

Manny, first of all this is my first post since your induction into OSITM. Congratulations, it is well deserved  &apls

Your cities always look great, but the thing that caught my eye in this update is that simple park green in the second picture. So simple, but it really does add to the area. Nice work  :thumbsup:

Cheers

Dave

Manny

Once again, I thank you! You to really help me to advance me in my work  ;) !

In weekend, I would present a great update to you which will present best the corner and district of Edensturd to you! Here before taste !

&hlp

Pat

Manny that teaser is sooooooooooo great i cant wait for the rest - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

Charming update, Manny. I like the limited building styles -- they give the city a cohesive atmosphere as opposed to the more common eclectic look.
Actually, I can't pin down a solid reason I like it, I just know I like it!  :thumbsup: Maybe it'll dawn on me.

Until next time...
Joan

Vario80

Très bien!  :thumbsup: The trees looks really lovely with the illumination from the lamps. Looking forward for the update!  :)
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

dedgren

Manny- Even though your cities are dense old Euro-style, they convey a sense of openness and sunlit spaces that is just amazing.  I bet there are songbirds there, too.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Manny

Oh! Thank you very much with you all! Here the famous update : ;)

I hope that its will have you more !  :)
&hlp

TheTeaCat

WOW now thats what I call an update. Wonderful pictures you've posted.  &apls &apls

I like the way it all looks so real. very good job :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

bat

A lot of wonderful pictures, Manny! Great big update! :thumbsup:

Jmouse

Those pics are fantastic, Manny. The wooded areas remind me a bit of 3RR, a masterwork or art which is bound to influence game play forever more.

Until next time...
Joan

thundercrack83

MASSIVE update, Manny! You are truly an artist, my friend! Your city looks excellent, as always, and your wooded areas are wonderful, too. Great job, my friend! Great job!

Pat

Manny a wonderful update indeed wow i love it... alll the pics are spectacular...

rushman5

Btw, a great use of buddybud's lots!  I never thought to use them with roads and glrs.  Thx fro the inspiration

Shadow Assassin

A lot of pics. :P

Very nice job, Manny! Everything fits together well, it's indeed deserving of an Of Special Interest award. :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

tooheys

Manny, brilliant update. There are some great pic's here that really showcase the region and your great SC4 planning and development abilities.  &apls

If you could, it would be good to see a wider city view or even a regional view to see how it all fits together.

Great work

Cheers

Dave