• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Hayden Sound, a region by Swamper77

Started by Swamper77, March 24, 2007, 07:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flipside

Swamper, that farm area brings tears of joy to my eyes.  :'( :thumbsup: I love it, I love it, I love it.  ()stsfd() Never be gone so long again!

Meastro444

awesome!!!! i love it!

those cars with lights, is that clever photoshopping or a secret mod you are developing? *hint* *hint*
:D
Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

threestooges

Well again it's been a while since my last comment here. From what I have read, it has been too long. The updates are great and so finely detailed. You have a true knack for transit systems, but what makes it even better is the story you wind into it. Case in point: you took a pic of a wildflower farm with a truck in it and gave it a personality the truck "slowing down" to look at the flowers... well done. It's great that you have used the digby map, but even beyond that I think oyu have achieved a digby quality as well (one of my favorite CJs). I hope things are going well in the rl arena, things seem fine in here. As far as a name for the channel goes... perhaps Jade Channel/Inlet, referring back to the name of the mountain from the first post.