• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Edensturd | Airport Vernauss - Small Updated |

Started by Manny, July 22, 2007, 06:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

It's my pleasure to post the comment that moves Edensturd up into the Best Sellers category.  This is one fine Euro-city MD, and you've got loads of folks, Manny, who can't wait to see what you'll posting next.

Congratulations on being selected as Of Special Interest this past month- It was a well-deserved honor.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Jmouse

Hope to see more photos of that airport. Eventually I shall be forced to design one and I don't even know where to look for the component parts, much less how to put them together!  :D

Until next time...
Joan

*EDIT* Congratulations on your promotion. I was so interested in the MD's content, I failed to notice it at first. I can be such a dork sometimes!

thundercrack83

Welcome to the Best-Sellers section, Manny! Can't wait to see more of that airport and more of Edensturd!

bat

Also a welcome to the Best-Sellers from me! Looking forward to more of your work...

Swesim

Wow, this is really an amazing MD, looks like I arrived a bit late though...

How do You get all those planes in there, I thought You could only have reskins of the existing planes which would get us about four different planes or so?

Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more about Your wonderful city and its transportation networks in particular.

By the way, where did You find that LH CRJ?