• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Republic of Tianech

Started by DFire870, April 10, 2007, 02:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DFire870

Replies

thundercrack83: Thanks!

guurgkud: Thank you. All of those trees are actually ploppable trees, and it took me forever to plop all of them (since the only sizes were 2x2 and 1x1)

BigSlark: Heh, thanks. I was just trying to catch this MD up with my CJ at Simtropolis, and now that it's all caught up the updates won't be as frequesnt. :P And I'll try and get a Region Census shot soon, but right now it looks kinda funny (I haven't had a chance to make the development look more natural and sprawlier).

Thornton: Thank you.

patfirefghter: No problem, and thanks!

Alright, I don't have an update or a teaser this time, and I probably won't for the next few weeks. It's nearing the end of my freshman year of college, and I need to study for my final exams, so I won't have time to work on region much until mid-May (I will be working on it a little bit, and I might be able to make an update, but there's no promises).

After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

thundercrack83

Good luck on your finals, DFire870!

guurgkud

hehe i hear ya on the tree thing. that backed me up as well.. but the outcome as i can see on your MD is terrific
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

Flipside

Spectacular!

But always remember; never let school get in the way of your education.  ()stsfd()

Emperor Stormont

Now why have I not seen this before  ()what()

What a fantastic CJ, I love how everything works so well together and that port looks fantastic, very impressive indeed, I shall be returning for more.  :-\

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

HabLeUrG

I agree with belfastuniguy, this CJ is simply amazing very detailed city with nice american suburbs, keep it up  ;)

NASCAR_Guy

Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Strechnitz

Wow,

I've been away too long from your MD! Great updates! I like the way you intertwine personal stories with the pictures of your cities.

I look forward to the future updates.

Strech.

p.s. might I ask where you found that new city hall? Or did you make it yourself?

DFire870

Okay, so... I've come to the conclusion that SimCity hates me. A few days ago my computer decided to crash. :( Now, I managed to get it back up and running over the weekend, and install some programs. However, the backup I have of Tianech is an old one, and needless to say I don't feel like building the region back up to where it's supposed to be now. Also, there are some things with the region I'm not too happy about now that I look at it.

I'm considering making a new MD (I have a lot of ideas of what I could put in it that wouldn't be possible with this CJ), but right now I'm going to focus on my exams, and then in a week or so I'll see what I should do.

Oh, and Strechnitz, that city hall is part of SimGoober's Civic Collection at Pegasus' website (here).

bat

That are a lot of wonderful pictures! Great work! :thumbsup:

Yoder7652

wow sooo many great pictures...too bad to hear that you are having problems with your city, but I'm sure that if you decide to start a new one it will be first rate  :thumbsup:

DFire870

Alright, I've decided to close this MD. I'll be starting a new region, and hopefully I can get the new MD started in the next two months or so.

bat

It is pity to hear that you close this MD, but also looking forward to your new one! ;)

thundercrack83

Sorry to hear about your computer problems, my friend. I hope you decide to start another MD, though, because your work is great. Good luck with your exams!