• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kingdom of Nova Terra, Update 5.5: Hotel Regina

Started by alan_vzla, September 20, 2008, 11:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan_vzla

Cabrabuitre: thanks!
FrankU: Well thanks. Yes, I DO plop everything, because this area is "special"; I don't know what I'm gonna do time-wise, I think that if I want it to look good I should develop it on January 1st, year 0  :), but I also want to make it functional  :'(, so I don't know what I'm gonna do

This LOT was surprisingly more easy to make than the previous ones, but I didn't uploaded it before because I was with my friends (it's vacation time after all).

This LOT is the Hotel Regina, this is the most prestigious hotel in the city, you can see stars and foreign politicians arriving and leaving very often. The hotel isn't cheap, most of the rooms are about $3000 & up per night, of course when you're paying so much you have some priviledges as well too, such as a 24 hour Mercedes at your service, together with a personal buttler and of course a bottle of one the most fine champagnes cooling in your suit.

As you see, there are still many empty spaces left, but hey, inspiration is not working all day long  ;D

Take care, Alan

peter007

Great work  &apls
I'm not very rich so is there a room for 300$ per day?
That's the money I have because I also have spend some money in the Hotel of Atrubia

antimonycat

What an interesting and well presented MD! You've got a lot of different styles going on here, from misty forests to large urban areas. I love the use of plants and trees in the 'Isola del Nord' set of images.

RE: your most recent update, The Hotel Regina looks very splendid indeed, a contrast with the market stalls next to it :)

Schulmanator

Nicely done - and I like the texture of the sidewalks and plazas. What is the gray brick you chose?  ()stsfd()
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Emperor Stormont

Fantastic attention to detail, something I admire very much.

Lovely set of previous updates  :satisfied:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008