• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Nightlight problem

Started by Russell, April 11, 2007, 09:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell

I already have the necessary updates from simcity.ea.com, so all the custom lots light at night, EXCEPT the CSK-kit by Peg, which, according to the LOT-editor, has "light cones". Am I missing some necessary prop or what?

Badsim

I use these lightcones on all my Lots , you have to verify if you've got this file ; PEG_CDKN_SubmarineBase-RESOURCE.dat , I don't remember so far the exact name of the download required ... anyway I hope It would help .... ::)

Edit ; I replied too quickly .... more complicated than that ; there are several lightcones from pegasus , in the file above you'll find only the yellow and the white ones , but there is also a blue one (named foutainlight ) from another file .... tell me if you don't solve your problem , I'll try more serious searches ... ::)

Edit2 ; I've downloaded CSK kit at simtropolis in a virgin Plugin Folder ... oppositely to what Pegasus say in the description , there are dependancies ; lightcones are present under LotEditor but these lightcones are missing as props .... ;) . I have now to test this CSK  with my own Plugins Folder (where I've got all peg lightcones as props ) to determine which they are , and so find their origin ... see you later . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Badsim

That's done so I can confirm you that props missing are yellow lightcones from SubmarineBase . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

M4346

Bloody well done Badsim!  &apls &apls
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Russell

&apls Thankyou very, very much, Badsim! Your help has been invaluable. Now everything lights up the way it's supposed to. Thanks again!