• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Lex ... coming soon

Started by Colyn, January 04, 2007, 12:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colyn

@ Vab ... I would lik eit in a 800 wide HTML Table please and thank you.

This LEX will always be a community project ... because it is For the Community by the Community.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Colyn

Ok we have done the last touch ups for the Version 1 release ... those that have access please look and comment.
Come see CSX Play

kwakelaar

So far everything seems to be working very well, I like the clean and simpel look.
The logo on top of the page is not showing up properly in Mozilla/Firefox, it is a bit squashed.
Download history, latest 9 and popular 9 links are not working, I get the Quality TM.

Futher I can upload(at least I get the screen for it), download and comment.

I must say I am very impressed by the work you have done here.

vab423

Colyn, not sure if you're aware, but the prop pack list Diggis & I compiled is *all* (or nearly *all*) props ever released either at ST or Peg's - there are roughly 345 entries.  Please let me know if you want *all* prop pack links or only certain ones.  Diggis is also working on a texture list so that should be available soon, as well.  As I don't get over here on a daily basis, feel free to PM me here or at Peg's (same screen name both places).

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."     - Harry S. Truman

Colyn

VAB I will appreciate the full list in Excel FOrmat please.
Come see CSX Play

Elektra

Hi LEX creators,

I have a technical request for LEX.  &idea I would love to have a "back" link and a "next" link for the pages.  I don't know how many of you all use those on web pages or forums, but I keep looking for them and they aren't there.   :'( :angrymore: Call me anal, just a pet peeve and a request.  :P $%Grinno$%

Otherwise the LEX is wonderful....thanks bunches for creating it for us members.  &apls
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

Colyn

Look at the bottom of the page ... what you ask for is there and you can use the browser back button on most pages ... I will see about the NEXT and PREVIOUS in that Pages string.

Come see CSX Play

Elektra

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

Shadow Assassin

I'm just wondering: could the images on the LEX thumbnails be changed to 250x182px, like on the STEX?

Some of the images look extremely odd and grainy, I wonder if this could easily be fixed (by showing only a section of the image eg, like what the STEX does right now)?
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Colyn

We have applied the lowest possible overhead consumption to the image management and if the uploaders stick to 250 wide then things are ok.
Come see CSX Play

Bluebeard

&hlp
    Sorry if this in the wrong area but I can't Login to LEX this morning.Can someone please look into this for me.Thanx

Yoder7652

Quote from: Bluebeard on April 05, 2007, 05:10:10 AM
&hlp
    Sorry if this in the wrong area but I can't Login to LEX this morning.Can someone please look into this for me.Thanx

I'm having the same problem, now I have a pop-up box instead of the usual login page.

Bluebeard

The "Box" don't bother me it's just not even the "Box" knows whom I am. &hlp

buckbeach

Like the past couple of poster's I also can't log into the LEX this morning.  The sign in screen has changed and maybe that's part of my problem.  Note, it does have my email address listed so it seems to recognize me.

I could have swore I posted this to the Help thread but somehow it ended up her.  Sorry I goofed.

jplumbley

I dont know if this is the answer... But Colyn posted in the LEX comments that due to tight budget constraints (money coming from the site hosts) that at some points the LEX may be shut down for periods of time to save on bandwidth issues.  He went on to say that it would not be down for more than 7 days at a time.

I hope that everything gets back under control.  Good luck Colyn, Jeronij and the rest of the SC4D team....
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

Colyn

Ok the Login issue should be sorted out now ... sorry for the inconvenience but we had to do an extensive overhaul of the LEX.
Come see CSX Play

jacqulina