• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The city of Danyard (Update8 24th Feb.2013 ~)

Started by Mr.Lin, August 25, 2012, 11:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Lin

Hello, everybody, I'm your new friend, Mr. Lin, you can call me K.
Today, I show my new city here

————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hope you like it.  :D

Contents
Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4
Update 5
Update 6
Update 7
Update 8

NEW MAP 2013
Map of Danyard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Welcome on the "Danyard"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NO.1 FOG AND NIGHT

NO.2 PETRUS Bird's-eye view   

NO.3 The streetscape of petrus
NO.4 The streetscape of petrus   
NO.5 The streetscape of petrus   
NO.6   
NO.7   
NO.8   
Thanks ! ;)
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

noahclem

Awesome start to your MD and welcome to SC4D  &apls  That firework picture is just perfect and I also really enjoyed the rain. Keep up the good work  :thumbsup:

Girafe

Really good start! I like the hospital and the way you manage your township.  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Hmmm, good start, really good start. Your city has a feel.. The atmosphere is special..

Looking forward for more.

( go easy on the effects  $%Grinno$% )
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

weixc812

Wow, great start indeed  &apls
The style looks so fancy  :thumbsup:
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

sim_link

Amazing start - all the buildings mesh together really nicely and nothing seems out of place. The rain effect is awesome, as well. :D

rooker1

Amazing start indeed!!
My favoiurite picture by far is the second last one.  That W2W city block is perfectly done with that park in the middle.
Great work and I can't wait to see more.
And a big welcome to SC4D!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Kergelen

Great start! The smoke and rain effects, and the overview looks wonderful :)

Links to SC4 websites

Gayowulf

You've been reading Endora, haven't you? ;)

Looks good. I especially like the Petrus Hill Hospital, and I can't wait to see that intriguing coastline in a little more detail!
Goodness me, it's been a while.
Once upon a (very long) time (ago) I was working on Calidore: A Steampunk Experiment... maybe that will happen again someday.

If you're thinking I used to have a different name on here... I did. It still me!

jmyers2043

The streetscape industrial picture with the steam rising from the vents is nice.

- Jim
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Mr.Lin

NO.9 Petrus hill square

NO.10 The bryla hotal
NO.11

NO.12   
NO.13   
NO.14   
NO.15   
NO.16   
NO.17
NO.18   
NO.19   
NO.20   
Repiies
Thanks! I'm very honored to have this opportunity to come here,and I'm glad that you like it !
thanks! I spent a lot of time on the path, and I believe it will be very good .The hospital is very classical, I also like it very much !
@art128 :
thanks ! "( go easy on the effects  $%Grinno$% )" Maybe you are right, I should pay attention to ~
多谢!也许你可以使用中文! :thumbsup: 我想这是允许的!(不过你的城市到底神马时候更新口牙?)
Thanks for your praise! I'd like to say that the rain scene is beautiful, isn't it?
@rooker1 :
thank you ! You are a passionate person
and welcome on the city of danyard !
thanks ! I'm so glad that you came to DANYARD !
@Arafel :
thanks ! You are very careful! ENDORA is a great work of art, don't you think? I hope you will like this update
@jimyers2043 :
Oh ,I was surprised and delighted to see you so carefully to my work, this is a kind of encourage for me ! thank you ! :thumbsup:

THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

art128

Fantastic update, loved the dirty concrete avenue.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

noahclem

Great update  &apls  I like the 3rd picture best, though I enjoy the green in the first one and there are many nice pictures here. One thing I would recommend is making some of the slopes on your streets less steep, though I understand that slopes can be difficult to work with. Keep it up  :thumbsup:

Flatron

absolutely gruesome ;D...
No, it's fabulous! &apls

Girafe

Great update, this MD begins really good :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

rooker1

Another set of fantastic pictures, I really like your style.

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

sim_link

More fantastic pictures! Your photo editing is very nicely done - the lighting/blur effect is nice and not overdone. A fine line that you have seemed to mastered. Fantastic!

Kergelen

Great update. I specially like the third picture with the electricity poles close to the buildings. &apls

Links to SC4 websites

benedict

This is fantastic. I particularly like the mood that is created in the first picture of this update.
Click on the banner to celebrate!