• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

I need help

Started by Diamond, January 23, 2010, 05:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamond

Hello everyone,

I've got a  problem. I created several lots which use somy's and kei's great small japanese houses. It's a set of R$ and R$$ Lots. I'd like to publish these lots on simcitykurier.de. Andreas asked me if i could ask somy and kei if they would agree on a release of their bats on the site as well. It would have the huge advantage that there would be only one big download pack which brings everything it needs right along. I found an email adress from somy, but i had no succes finding one from kei. Can you please help me with this issue? I can't read japanese and have a hard time navigating on his site :-(.

It regards these Bats from kei and these Bats (second from the bottom) from Somy.

Some pictures of the set:

R$ total 48 lots: (16 1x3, 16 1x2, 16 1x1)

i think they blend well with trolcas rural streets:

and same with R$$:

So we've got a total of 96 new lots :>.

xxdita

I'm fairly certain that BSC has permission to create additional prop packs for Somy for the LEX, but I'm not sure that permission is extended to simcitykurier as well.

Try using Google Translate to navigate the sites.
Kei's Lots
Somy's site

Diamond

Thank you for your help xxdita. Thanks to you i was able to find an email-adress of kei.
I wrote an email to each of them and asked them for permission for a release of their
bats on the simcitykurier. Unfortunately i haven't recieved any replies so far :(.

xxdita

Just be patient. I think Somy is still fairly active, not sure about kai, but the site's still up, which is a very good sign.