• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Wide-angle curve pavement MOD & FAR puzzle pieces by Cat Punch

Started by sithlrd98, June 28, 2012, 05:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sithlrd98

Has anyone else tried this mod?

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fhide-inoki.com%2Fbbs%2Fphpbb2%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D803%26view%3Dprevious%26sid%3D36a9cba3440fed794f05049f4e5b69c7

I have been away for a while and saw that this T-21 texture mod was created, and decided to try it out in conjunction with the sidewalk mod by Mas san..but am noticing that if you demolish anything near the curves,the sidewalk textures from the curves disappear...and demolishing/re-plopping the curve doesn't fix it...nor does exiting/re entering city. This mod is more versatile than my curve mods...but if this is a side effect of T-21 texturing,I might have to do another texture mod  :(

I am hoping someone else can confirm this issue or shed light on a possible conflicting mod!

Jayson

Never mind as it appears I am the conflicting mod. Guess I've been away from the game too long as I forgot about LotConfigPropertyWealthTypes! I feel like a noob..this mod is working as advertised and has a permanent spot in my Plugins folder. :thumbsup:

Jayson

Magneto

Hello SIth, could you make it work as it is seen on the pictures?

I tried this mod and I like it, but the results are very inconsistant  &mmm

If I zone along a FAR street/road piece, I get a result similar to the avenue in the picture above.. I say similar but in fact it's more  an hybrid between avenue (filling squares) and road (thin sidewalk as seen on road S & road 45° in bottom left corner of picture). On rare occasions tho I was lucky enough to get the thin sidewalks as displayed on the roads. Note, the density in which I zoned didn't seem to matter or have any influence on the result.

To ensure the mod would not conflict I played vanilla, with only latest version of NAM and this mod installed in my plugins folder. About the mod folder, I noticed that inside props subfolder there are 3 files: Overall Pavement,  side walk style & side walk style addon. Do I need the addon? There is not much info to be found in the enclosed readme, and translators are still doing a terrible job

Thanks for any help, cheers