• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mas'71 works mini pamphlet.

Started by MAS71, November 08, 2007, 06:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sithlrd98

Quote from: Ennedi on July 07, 2008, 08:46:28 AM
MAS san,
Many people would be happy if they would achieve this "only" good result as you showed today :D
The V-curve lot looks excellent!
I agree! Your latest works are astounding  :thumbsup:
I just have one suggestion : since you have already created these lots , and as far as I can tell the water is modeled with the wall , is there a way to remove the water from the walls? I am only implying that it would solve some of the water transitions,and although the lots would have to be placed on a 10 meter (?) slope (which is what I've been doing) ,the player could use the walls as a seawall or a canal,river,etc.
I mean no disrespect with this idea as I truly enjoy your hard work , just noticing the problems you are having with transitions  :)
Anyway , again thank you Mas san , as your contributions are always "must haves" in my cities &apls !

mightygoose

i totally agree with sithlord a version without the water for walls would be most excellent...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

MAS71

@Ennedi
Dziękuję przyjaciele pod kątem twój najcieplej komentarz !! ;)
I speak(write) Polish for the first time in life. ;D Do you read this words?? However, I do not understand those pronunciation at all. :-[

well, I had make LOTs(PROPs) and test them many times. I'm so tired now.... /wrrd%&
Unfortunately, I can't get a best result any more about them this step by my not enough technic and knowledge. &mmm
This is a present my best in now.

I divided them into three LOTs. (Left (half of the Fan)/ Center / Right (half of the Fan))

You can seem that they don't change well with a previous version. $%Grinno$%
and I'll add them to next LOTs pack for one of the OPTION.

I only hope now that somebody would utilizes that method. (Transparent PROPs with gradation)  ;)

Dziękuję tak dużo Mój dobry przyjaciel Ennedi;)

@Shark7
Hi Shark7 :)  How are you ?  ;)
My Rivers are not escape or delete. ;D Please enjoy my works when you have your times for play SC4. ;)
and You will be at a loss for hard to use them. $%Grinno$%
Take care Shark7.

@Sithlrd98 and Mightygoose
Thank you for your suggestions and opinions. ;) That's really nice idea I think so me too. :)
It's not impossible to re-make LOTs without water in each PROPs. ;D
In this my works the JRP. A most of thing that I wanted to express, It's a reflections of the water.
and I will have to re-modelling all of models too when I re-make them without water.  $%Grinno$%
(Too short length of the part of shallows by the waviness, etc)

### Edited ###
Do you talking about LOTs will added next pack ? (Some additional LOT for water transitions ??)
Of course, It's will possible to create them. ;)
### #### ###

A most of causes is that my works does not have any calculatedness. :-[

I'm sorry everyone for that I can't realize well the good suggestions that you gave always. &mmm

Please wait a next my report.
Thank you always friends !!

JoeST

MAS, thats looking fantastic :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Ennedi

MAS san,

Yes, I read these words! The Polish text is a bit funny, but completely understandable! Thank you very much!  &dance

And I'm curious how will look my text... :D

日本からの私のよい友人に本当にありがとう! それは非常に素晴らしかった使ったポーランド語の私に話すあなたの時間を。 あなたの仕事は優秀、I'である; 時々助けられる自慢しているm!

And the English text for safety  ;D
Thank you very much to my good friend from Japan! It was very nice you spent your time to speak to me in Polish. Your work is excellent and I'm proud to be able to help you sometimes!

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

MAS71

- Today's Creations -

I did fight with the Water. It's a hard fighting too.(Texture, Mask, Reflection and more...)
These are LOTs of a water gate(sluice) will divided to three LOTs.(Left-end, Center, Right-End)

and I will re-make and add some objects to them little more. ;)

Thank you. :)

@Ennedi
I felt relieved that you could read well.  :D
and thank you too for your japanese message. ;) however, they are funny a little. ;D
I don't have known any site of the "Transration English to Japanes" can work good. :P
Dzięki tyle o ty wielki współpracownik dla mnie zawsze. Ennedi. ;)

Heblem

MAS san,

what a wonderful work you're doing with the canal sets, looks incredible realistic even i like the idea of the maxis water connection, thats very creative  :thumbsup:

Keep that wonderful work  ;D
take care

Eblem

JoeST

that is inded OMG!!

again..

Joe

MAS71

- Today's Creations -

I'm fighting with the Textures of Concrete and Water in few days. ;D
Is that atmosphere would handed down to you ?  ;D

My fighting will be continue a while...... /wrrd%&

Thank you.
-Mas'71

##### Edited #####

I forgot update this one. ;D
I already finished make another "Water Gate Set (Width free Dam puzzles)". and I added this "Recreational block" too.

This is my little mischievously LOT. :P (for my rest(lol))

JoeST

MAS san, that is INSANE!!!!!!!!!  :o ??? :o

brilliant as always :)

EDIT: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is genius.... thankyou

sithlrd98

You are spoiling us!  ;D These new works look awesome! :thumbsup:

Alfred.Jones

Stop teasing :(

These look great Mas-san :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

Filasimo

SUGOI! thats some great updates there mas-san  :thumbsup: cant wait to try them out ingame
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

MAS71

- Today's Tonight's Creations -  ;D

Thanks so much for your warmest comments !!  :D
I think that they are seems to me a good me too. ;) However, They will be really hard to used them in a game for you.  ;D

These are results several hours later.  :thumbsup:
I have a big expect and little worry at same time to that they will worked a good in a game.  :-[

I'll add some objexcts (i.e a Security Fences and Night-Lights) to them, and try to Plop-Test in a game.....
Before, LODing will be a hard work for me with them.
Oh!! And as making of "Readme" as well which I hate. $%Grinno$%

Good night friends !!
and Have a nice weekend too !!  ;)

JoeST

This is INSANEly good... are you sure you are not mental ???

Joe

Pat

Mas-san you have been doing some wonderful creations here lately!!!  I have to ask you this one question though if you don't mind?  I would like to know if you are personally having fun making these wonderful creations? If so then don't worry about how they will turn out in game, just know that you are having fun making these....  Cause I have all the faith in you Mas-san that these will look wonderful ingame!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sithlrd98

I have to agree with Pat! Mas san , these are spectacular and I like many , thank you for these wonderful works ! &apls

MAS71

@JoeST
A transration site geve me funny result to me with your comments.
"mental"---The person who is abnormal mind. Am I a mental ?? $%Grinno$%  :D
thank you always your voices, it makes me happy  :) san. ;)

@Pat and Sithlrd98
Thank you. ;) Yes, Of course, I always having fun making them.  ;D
all of before, I'm always looking forward to see(hear) a lot of your any voices very well. :) (Opinions and surprised and more!!)
I'm not yet satisfied with all of my works. so Please use them to good with your nice devices and ideas in your game. ;)
and Thank you always your droped in my thread friends !! :)

By the way,,,,,
I already finished to packag new packs. :)
however, LEX having some problem now. so I still can not upload them now. :-[
I already could get helps by Jeronij san. (It's not yet solved that.)
Please wait a little friends for my upload soon. ;)

Thank you.

Alfred.Jones

Thanks Mas-san

Cannot wait till these are uploaded!!

Sim City 4 Devotion

Shark7

Mas-san,

Once again you deliver beautiful work.  These spillways are jusrt as beautiful as funtional.   :thumbsup: