• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mas'71 works mini pamphlet.

Started by MAS71, November 08, 2007, 06:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sithlrd98

Quote from: MAS71 on February 07, 2008, 10:23:09 AM
I recognize again that my insufficient knowledge my English at this time. :-[

Hello again Mas san,
I still think that your English is much better than my Japanese (or just about any other language) ;D

Quote from: MAS71 on February 07, 2008, 10:23:09 AM
sorry friends who expects for my walls, give me time more little please. :P
I was forget make a LLM-Lot too. :P I'll make it tomorrow night. ;)
Take your time...nobody is rushing you  %BUd%
(Sleep?  ()what() What is this Sleep thing?)  ()what() ???

Pat

Mas-san you are still so very well gifted and you are doing soo great, thank you for your hard works...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

MAS71

- Walls Pack 2 -

Update : 24/09/2009 : Corected property "UserVisualNameKey" of all Lot.
- Corrected all Lot for SSPTool(DAMN)

Update : 24/02/2008 : Added some Lots.
- I created some LOTs about the Diagonal-Transparent-Lots.(Five kind of Icon added)

Update : 10/02/2008 : Corrected Wall's Texture No.4.
- Please download again latest version on LEX or get latest file attached in this post.

---> DownLoad from SC4D-LEX

These are popular walls LOT set.
I created some wall's TEXTUREs and some FENCEs(road barriers) and more for then newly.
You can use it by those combinations you like for freely. ?:)

< Lot Details >
11 (or 13) of Lots you can use with my walls pack.
All icon added in "Utility - Powers" menu.

and more one Lot(no pic. No decorated wall Lot) you can use.

No.8, 9
You should use them for only "Bump +15m" by "Hole Digging Lots".

No.11, 12 is optional Ramp Lots.
If you want to use them, You need to get model files in my existed walls pack.
You should use them for only "Bump +15m" by "Hole Digging Lots".

No.2-Stair, No.11 , 12-Ramps
These are TRANSIT ENEBLE for only walker.

< Wall Textures >
5 of new walls and 5 of existing JPN-Walls included.
You can choose only one wall's texture in a MAP.

< Fence type >
These are fences (gurd rails) on a wall.
You can choose only one Fence's PROP in a MAP.

< Under Bridge Prop >
Which style prop do you like ?
a. Same design with walls texture.
b. Original Under Bridge PROP
You can choose only one Underbridge PROP in a MAP.

< MML >

Menu Management Lot included too.
If you don't want to use it, Please remove it in your Plugins folder.

< Additional Lots >
Update : 24/02/2008

I got a request about None PROPs Lot from some Japanese user.
so I created some LOTs a Diagonal-Transparent-Lots(No decorated Lots). and remeked as MMLing Lot.
Please get a zip from HERE and overwrite existing WP2 folder in your Plugins.

Please enjoy my new walls ?;)
Thank you.

< Dependencies >
When you use optional file "Ramps", you should get thire model file.
- JPN_Walls_Props_All-Design_mas71.dat
or
- JPN_Walls_Props_One-Design_mas71.dat
in my JPN Walls Set (on STEX)

Thank you very much again lot of big cooperations and big helps for my good friends in my thread !! ?:thumbsup:
I hope you like and enjoy my walls mini works ! ?;)

Filasimo

great set you got there mas-san! i cant wait to use them! you should go back and revisit the cherry blossoms and make them mayor mode ploppable or create a asian style mayor mode trees, trees and plants you can only find in asia, it would be great for people with asian theme MDs  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

SC4BOY

fan-freaking-tastic  (good luck translating that :) )

JoeST

Thanks very much MAS san, I will download these tomorrow,

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

jeronij

Wow, you work really fast  ???  :D :D

Excellent news  :thumbsup: , I'll give them a try  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

sithlrd98

These look great Mas san!  &apls  Thank you for your hard work!

Shark7

MAS71 san

These walls are beautifully done.  My personal favorites are Texture 04, and Fences 02 and 04.  Underbridge prop B is very interesting as well.  This wall set is excellent.  &apls  :thumbsup:

I also want to add that your English skills are fine.  This is another of those things that will continually improve as you utilize the skill, very much like model and lot making.  The more you do it, the better you will become at it.  To me it is impressive that you can effectively communitcate in 2 languages, it is something that I cannot do. 

And as far as English goes, I think you will find that many native English speakers do not speak it properly.  It is spoken differently depending on where you are in the US (and I'm sure the UK is similar).

relics8801

:) Great work Mas'71 san  &apls

please take enough sleep times without reserve now.  ;D

Thanks a lot for your excelent walls works !!  ;)
I helping to management a site the WBML4jp - wiki in Japan.

sithlrd98

Hello again Mas san....
I just wanted to say I love the new walls....(and your parks , and your trees!) :thumbsup:

But I'm not sure if this is because of me or if something else is wrong as it affects both left and right under -bridge pieces. %confuso

And I noticed that this happens when zooming out

I understand how much time and work that has been done and I only want to show you what I noticed , of course picture #2 is probably something that I am doing incorrectly! ()what()

Oh, and thanks for including all of us in the readme!(My first time!) :D

SC4BOY

Sithird98

The under bridge thing looks like you have the wrong slope (wrong ditch depth).. those are props that are drawn at an angle and if your slope doen't reasonably match the design, you will not get the desired result.

The last case is because no set of wall meets all sets of land conditions YOU WILL HAVE TO DO SOME TERRAFORMING PREPERATIONS.. :)  .. edit: GULP  :-[  .. spoke too soon! Please see apology.. hehe

sithlrd98

Quote from: SC4BOY on February 09, 2008, 03:26:07 PM
Sithird98

The under bridge thing looks like you have the wrong slope (wrong ditch depth).. those are props that are drawn at an angle and if your slope doen't reasonably match the design, you will not get the desired result.

The last case is because no set of wall meets all sets of land conditions YOU WILL HAVE TO DO SOME TERRAFORMING PREPERATIONS.. :)

The under bridge problems probably are due to the slope , but the 3rd pic is a zoom-out where the texture has disappeared. When zoomed in to the closet zoom , everything is fine,I used that pic just to show what I had noticed in another city that was Terra formed differently.

SC4BOY

Quote from: sithlrd98 on February 09, 2008, 04:35:22 PM
a zoom-out where the texture has disappeared. When zoomed in to the closet zoom , everything is fine,I used that pic just to show what I had noticed in another city that was Terra formed differently.

ahh.. sorry..  yes I've seen those.. I don't really think there is an answer to those.. I see those on almost every "ground conforming" lot there is ..

edit: Sithird98.. Great job of testing! Good eye and thanks for spotting it so MAS could correct it!

MAS71

Hello friends !!
Thank you lot of warm comments and appraise for my walls2.  ;)

@Sithlrd98 san
Wow! Thank you for good pics with some my works. :)
They makes me a embarrassed a little  ;D

well,
About "Under Bridge Lot"
Oh, I'm sorry to my lacking in explanation. &mmm
I made them for NAM's "Over Pass Slope", so You should use it for only "Bump +15m" by "Hole Digging Lots".
and I don't know how to make a Lot corresponding to the slope of all angles.  &mmm

and about "TEXTURE" of Incorner Lot.
I'll check again it and update(re-update) a new zip which improved with README quickly now!!

Sorry everyone who got my walls2.
Please wait a little and sorry to use your times.  &mmm

Thank you again.
-Mas'71

sithlrd98

Mas san, Yes I figured by looking at the Readme that the under bridge lots were probably for the puzzle pieces,just wanted to make sure that it was my incorrect usage! As you can see by my first picture , I try to use your trees in a lot of my cities (they look even more beautiful at night when used with gizmos day/night mod!)
Again,thanks for the latest works!

MAS71

- Updated : 10/02/2008 -

Sorry again friends, I finished upload a new zip on LEX.
Please get again a latest zip or latest texture file which attached on post of - Walls Pack 2 -

Thank you again Sithlrd98 san for your bug report !!  ;)
Quote from: Sithlrd98 santhey look even more beautiful at night when used with gizmos day/night mod!
Oh, Really !?
I don't ever see my SAKURA with gizmo's night mod. $%Grinno$%
I'll try that me too later !! ;D
and I'm glad to you like my SAKURA. Thank you !!  :D

@Filasimosan, SC4BOYsan, Star.torturersan, jeronijsan
Thank you for post your good impressions  :) I hope you like my walls.  ;)

@Filasimosan
About an Asina Trees.
A creation of Japanese-Tree, I know only two kind of them.
1. NOB san's SAKURA
2. my SAKURA
Please teach me other Japanese(Asian) tree if you know.  ;)
and They made by PLOPPABLE on mayor mode for plop.
BTW, I hope to make "Draggable Jpanese Trees Mod" some time. however, I must study how to make then more!! :-[

@SC4BOYsan
Yes, I could translate it well !! (maybe  ;D)
Will you be a FREAK(FAN) abou my walls ? I hope so !  :D

@Shark7san
When I was junior high students(about 20 yeards ago :P)  We started study English. An English that we learned is UK's English I think so maybe.
I was hate an all of study  $%Grinno$% (many students too maybe :P) I'm regretting that now.  :-[
but I loved to listen musics of English and I always wanted to sing them too.(now too) :)
I don't know well a different an English of UK and US now.however I'm glad to speak with you and many friends who speaking English now !!
so I have to say again to all friends of the world that THANKS FOR YOU !!!! all friends :D
and I want to keep it !! Tnaks again Shark7 san.

@Relics8801san
Hahaha,,, Yes that's right.  ;D
I alredy had enogh sleep last night (about 12 hours)  :D :D

SC4BOY

MAS san I want to link you into an interesting topic. I know you always are an eager learner. I think you will be interested. Another reason is that I think you are a wonderful "Ambassador" for our SC4 English-Japanese community. This information should be of great interest to your fellow Japanese BAT'ers.. (and to others too.. but I mean since you have earned great respect by the Japanese community)

First take a look at Empty Growables -The problem and history. I realise this is a lot of English, and I apologize for that. I hope it is ok for you.

Then please read NOB lots and the Growing Empty Lots. It would be wonderful if you could spread the knowledge of this issue to NOB and others. Perhaps he could make the necessary revisions to his 53 LANDMARK PLOPS so that they would not have this problem.

I am sorry if this is asking too much. But I love those fine harbors and ships that NOB (and other Japanese BAT'ers) do and I would like to have them corrected so that they will be forever a great addition to SC4. And to make the knowledge of the "Empty Growable" issue to be widely available to the Japanese (and all SC4) community.

Thanks

JoeST

Thankyou MAS san, I still havent had a chance to repack my plugins and test out your walls :(, but I assure you, that your walls are amazing whatever happens

EDIT: WOW, they are fantastic, the only problem is choosing which texture to use :( as they are all so fantastic
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

metasmurf

There seems to be a problem with texture number 4, the stone wall texture. At one zoom level ( can't remember which one) the texture gets blurred. Otherwise, great job! I particularly like the fenced under bridge prop.