• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mas'71 works mini pamphlet.

Started by MAS71, November 08, 2007, 06:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SC4BOY

Did you read the above about Stone texture 04? It was patched.. or do you have another problem?

MAS71

@Star.torturersan
Your this problem is makes to me a happy  ;D
Thank you too much joyfull your voice  :D

@SC4BOYsan
Oh!! It's too much ENGLISH thread !! (LOL)
I understad about it maybe  :-[
Please tell me anything what I would any helps to it in that thread !

@metasmurfsan
Sorry to my upload whic had any problem.  :-[
Please get latest zip on LEX or correct texture data(zip) attached in this post. ;)
I hope to you enjoy with my walls in your cities  :)

By the way.....
I want to make "Walls Textures Addon".
I'm going to create some new walls texture and I'm going to add some textures from existing popular wall works.

1. Jeronij san's "Residential And Rural Diagonal Walls Set V1"
Jeronij san already gaves me a permission for use these good texture !!
(Thanks so much again Jeronij san !!)

2. NOBsan's some walls. (I already send e-mail to him about his permission.)

and
If you have some pics that you want to add to it.
Please show me your pics. I'll try to make it with my best. ;)

Thank you
-Mas'71

JoeST

I did notice with one texture set that one zoom level is replaced with the testing "wall" text texture seen in this picture:

tho this may be because i foolishly datpacked all the files at once, and had your old walls and the test walls as well.

I am just guessing, but the textures for each set are packed together with the lots in the small sets that they are grouped together by. would it be possible for you to split the textures into their own dats, so that we can exchange texture sets easily?

thankyou very much MAS san

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

SC4BOY

Quote from: MAS71 on February 10, 2008, 06:20:33 AM
@SC4BOYsan
Oh!! It's too much ENGLISH thread !! (LOL)
I understad about it maybe  :-[
Please tell me anything what I would any helps to it in that thread !

Yes I am sorry. There are two issues. I saw your post over there .. thank you for looking at it!

Two problems are "appearance" like the menu label and Japanese/English names. But these are not the most important.

Another problem is they are "Empty Growables". built on bad lots. It is not anyone's fault. When these lots were made, the problem was not known. This can cause problems in your growing cities  if not corrected. Or you can take them out. That would be a shame as they are nice modeling works!)

Technical steps have to be changed on the lots to correct this. Then they work properly in SC4. I asked RippleJet to work with you on the technical issues. He understands it much better than I do.. he has great expertise and knowledge.

It was very kind of you to offer to help. I appreciate it very much! :)

wouanagaine

Also make sure you datpacked with the latest version ( 0.8c )

great job MAS San !

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

MAS71

@SC4BOYsan and Star.touturersan
I sent PM for you. Please read it later. Thank you. :)

@Wouanagainesan
Wow, Hello Wouanagaine san!! I'm horned to you visit my thread !! :D

About your great aplication "Datpacker(0.8c)".
This is not work correctly on my PC...... :-[(OS is not Vista. XP-HomeEdition.)
Of course, I alredy got "Visual 2005 SP1" too.
I don't know well a cause of it. so I still using "File2dat" now too. :-[
I think that is not good for Japanese PC like other some programs not worked correctly for JPN's PC. /wrrd%&

wouanagaine

Yes, I'm not that good with unicode version of my tools, my apologizes for that :(
If only I can dedicate a PC to a japanese version of window so I can debug my apps more easily

BTW you can safely use the other SC4Datpacker ( http://www.sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=26 ) I think it is unicode aware.

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

JoeST

WOU: have you considered setting up a virtual machine for you Japanese version of Windows? Just thought I better suggest it.

and MAS san, I have replied, hope you understood this time, and feel free to use my name whenever, everyone else does

Joe

MAS71

@Wouanagainesan
Yes, version-0.6 was good work for my PC  :thumbsup:
Thank you for link and your very useful good tools always !!  :thumbsup:

@Joesan
Sorry to PM many times and Thank you use your times. ;)
I hate my understanding(knowledge) of English always. :bomb:
I have to learn(study) English more before create some works of SC4, Everybody think so..  ;D

Ok,
Today,I have a japanese holyday. :D
I'm going to watch DVD the "Transformer" and "24 - season6" with my friends from now. ;)
Have you watched these movies ??

JoeST

Mas San

I have seen Transformers a few times, but I wont spoil the plot for you :D

you dont have to apologise for pm'ing me, it was informative

and having never tried to learn English, and being in England myself, I cant really help you find a good course to learn English from. I did try searching google.co.jp for a ESL (English as a second language) site but couldn't. Sorry. But xxDita found a nice site with lots of Japanese to English dictionaries on it (which might give better translations in some cases): http://www.yourdictionary.com/languages/altaic.html

Have a good day

Joe

Pat

Mas-san wonderful selection of Transformer be a real great movie to watch and Season 6 of "24" verry good as well.... I cant wait to see what else you have to show for us to enjoy...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Filasimo

Quote@Filasimosan
About an Asina Trees.
A creation of Japanese-Tree, I know only two kind of them.
1. NOB san's SAKURA
2. my SAKURA
Please teach me other Japanese(Asian) tree if you know.  Wink
and They made by PLOPPABLE on mayor mode for plop.
BTW, I hope to make "Draggable Jpanese Trees Mod" some time. however, I must study how to make then more!!

gomenesai Mas-san for not getting to ya soon  :-[   other trees found in asia would include bonzai trees unless they are considered as plants and not trees, banana trees, mango trees, bamboo trees, palm trees of course, annd thats all i could think of and im sure there are plenty more different kinds of trees that are common in asia....may have to search for it but if if you would like to know how to make them mayor mode ploppable trees i would recommend asking jeroni, he may be able to help you with that and whether if you can make them also seasonal as well. til then ja!
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

MAS71

Hello friends.  :)

@Joesan
Oh, Thanks for links to good sites. :thumbsup:
I know some transration site (yahoo, excite, etc...) but I don't know good site that could perfect answer(result) for English and Japanese. &mmm
Sure enough,I need a (young beatiful woman) tutor of English.  ;D

@Patsan
Before,
:D A Happy Birth Day Pat san!!  :D
Did you spent good happy day !?  ;)
BTW, about "24". I've had enough of Jack's "Promise".
He said too much "I Promise..I promise..." $%Grinno$%  but I know well that lot of his "Promise" was breaked. $%Grinno$%
about "Transformer". We'er very suprised about wonderful CG.  :o
but I might enjoy it more if I was more young about 15 or 20 years. ;D

@Filasimosan
Yes, I understand well. ;)
About trees in a Japan. Palm, Manogo, Bamboo, Banana are could not see almost in Japan.(They could seen well at Southern-Asia may be)
We can looks trees of a PINE, a GINKEGO, a Cherry(cherry blossom), and PLANE(buttonwood) very well.
and Sorry again my misunderstanding about "Ploppable Trees".(I understand them well now)
Yes, I(we) can read a tutrial thread of "Making Ploppable Tree" I was alredy find. ;)
It is not easy for me,(lot of thing I must reading and learnnig)  :-[
I want to try to make them sometime. I'll report you(and all) when I can start create them this thread. ;)

Thank you
-Mas'71

Pat

Mas-san I did have a great birthday and I know Jack loves to say "I promiss" alot gaaaah that drive me nuts lol... Naw you can't be that old at all.... I figure you to be at least 19 the way you have made such wonderful creations and you speed, I dont want to insult you at all and I hope I havent but I hope you take this as a compliament my friend.... I look forward to seeing if you do get ploppable tress....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Filasimo

sounds good mas-san feel free to pm me as well...i would say we could just do an overall mayor mode ploppable trees from asia or even create single ones so you can have ploppable banana trees, mango trees, etc. we dont have some of those atm although there are banana trees i think unless i am wrong  :-[
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

relics8801

Hi Mas san.
I loving your new wall pack and too much them in my little city now. ;D

By the way.
Why is the STAIR in your picture different from my STAIR ?  ()what()
Did you update a zip about it ??
(I downloaded your zip at a day you had update. 10/Feb/2008 )

However I like your this STAIR very much I having now. ;)
I like watching it from this direction in particular. (at 2nd pic)  :thumbsup:
It seems that it does not have at all sense of incongruity extremely naturally.
I helping to management a site the WBML4jp - wiki in Japan.

sithlrd98

Hello Mas san
You worked very fast releasing the new add-on! They look great!  I like the new textures as well as seeing NOB san and Jeronjis rural walls with your props! Thanks! &apls

JoeST

Thankyou so much MAS san,

but: oh no, not more choice  :'( :'(

LOL

Many thumbs up to you sir, you create great content.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Joe

Zelgadis

MASさん、こんばんは! しかし、今日本では朝ですね。おはようございます!  ;D

英語で書きますけどいいですか?私の日本語はまだまだだめです。

^I hope those characters come out right^  :P

I'm Zelgadis.  You have seen me, perhaps, on Simtropolis a bit.  I'm in charge of the Macintosh forums there. 

I love your work!  And I love your roundabout subway stations.  However, there is a problem with them on the Macintosh version of SC4.  The Mac version doesn't read the values of the station correctly and, long story short, the capacity is way too low.  Your stations (and many others' stations) have a capacity of 10 on the Mac, where it's supposed to be 10,000. 

Using iLive Reader, I have fixed the problem.  I have been fixing Brenda_Xne's stations for her and uploading them on the STEX.  If you wish me to do the same with yours, I will.  Or, if you want me to give details on how to make  your stations Mac compatible so that you can re-upload them, I will do that too.  Or if you want to do nothing, that's fine too.  They're your stations after all.  :)

Just let me know what you would like to do with the Mac stations and I will be happy to help!  ;D

ISF

MAS71

- WallsPack2 : Walls Texture's Addon Pack 01 -

---> DownLoad from SC4D-LEX

This pack is Walls Texture's Addon Pack, and not include any LOTs.   "$Deal"$
You should get my Walls Pack 2 in SC4D-LEX beforehand. ;)

I made three kind of new walls pattern and
five kind of walls created by big BATer added to this pack.  :o  ;)

1. Residential And Rural Diagonal Walls Set V1 by Jeronij san
 2. Walls & Station Set by NOB san

Thank you for your big cooperation and
permission for use your excelent works Jeronij san and NOB san !!

I'm very horned to co-starring with you !! :)

< Added Textures >

and "Under Bridge's PROPs" for each texture as included in this zip.

- NOTE -
- You don't need re-plop Lots when you chenge only wall's Texutre. It will display correctly.
- You sould re-plop all of Lots when you change some PROPs(Fences, UnderBridge) after you had plop them once in a MAP.

< Essentials >
This pack is not included any LOT files. You should get my Walls Pack 2 beforehand.

-->  Walls Pack 2 (in SC4D-LEX)

and move (or copy) all files to existing each folders in WallsPack2.

@NOB san
I had a troble for you NOB san about this pack. I'm sorry NOB san. &mmm
and Thanks for your understanding. I(we) still hope your activation of works always too !!  ;)
この度NOBさんには、私の不手際からご迷惑をお掛けしてしまいました。本当にすみませんでした。
また快い利用許可とご理解を、本当にありがとうございました。
またNOBさんの新たな作品の公開も楽しみにさせて頂きます!