• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mas'71 works mini pamphlet.

Started by MAS71, November 08, 2007, 06:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAS71

Hi Sithled98 san  :)

Ebina san's mod the "Japanese Style Crossing Mod" (change all of zebra-marking to Japanese style) is here !!
---> SimCityForce : Old Log Page 11 - No.886
(English readme file included.)

When you want to use a Right-Hand-Version, You should get a zip attached on 3rd post in this page. ;)
Zip name :  CPM_ZebraCrossings_v2_RightHandVersion_Textures.zip (158KB)

His works is perfect !! :thumbsup:
but my works(Avenue-Cross-Line MOD) is not included a Right-Hnad-Version. :-[
I thought that it have a demand only in Japan.
(I don't know well about a style of cross(zebra lines) in except Japan. ;D)

Thank you
-Mas'71

Pat

Mas-san I would love to have a right handed version as well for the Cross Line Mod...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sithlrd98

Thank you for replying Mas san!
SimCity force is not exactly the easiest site for non japanese users(even using a translator browser plugin) , so I probably skimmed right past it!
Quote from: Pat on March 16, 2008, 11:48:33 AM
Mas-san I would love to have a right handed version as well for the Cross Line Mod...
Oh yeah , if it's not too difficult I also would like that!

Thanks again!

Edit
I actually Do have that file....
I am sorry Mas san , but what I was autually looking for was the red avenue texture that is in the picture

??? I totally must have mis-understood what modifications you had done ()what()

O.k I am a total idiot....Yes I would very much like Yours  in a right hand version...I just looked at the files and definately see what you have changed! &apls
I am very sorry for the confusion that I have caused  :thumbsup:

MAS71

@PAT san
Sorry :-[, I think that you was read my post before Edited maybe. ;D
This is unfinished work. I'm just started to analysis about Road-textures in SC4. ;D
I need more times to study it  $%Grinno$%
Thank you.

@Sithlrd98 san
No, No, Please do not worry, take it easy Sithlrd98 san.  ;)
I forgot text "Before / After" in this my pic. I think that it was cause. :P
Before, Thank you always you gave me your voices for my works. I'm gladdest of it !!  :)

Pat

Mas-san its all good and take your time with the textures, no harm no foul...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

ebina

こんばんは、MASさん。上のMASさんの投稿を編集していただけますか?フォースにあった日本風横断歩道MODは、STEXにCPM Zebra Crossings Modulesというタイトルで更新版をアップロードしてあります。ログに移行した作品は更新できない(ネットワークタイルのIIDが変更された場合に互換性問題を修正できない)ため、昨日フォースの管理人さんと連絡を取り、ファイルを削除していただきました。

STEX版(V2.50)はフォース版(V2.1)をモジュール化したバージョンです。MASさんのファイルにもういくらかテクスチャを追加すれば、231番のCPMモジュールと差し替え可能なファイルにできます。読込順が複雑化する原因を減らしたいとお考えでしたら、ご検討ください。

Hi, MAS san. Could you edit your post above? My zebra crossing mod is not available at SimCity Force anymore. Newer version is on the STEX as CPM Zebra Crossings Modules. Yesterday I have talked with Admin of SimCity Force. Since files that was moved to log section can't be updated, it means compatibility issue can't be fixed if the IIDs of network tile were changed, I asked him to delete old version.

STEX edition(V2.50) is a modularlized version of SimCity Force edition(V2.1). If you'd add some more textures to your file for ATL plugin, it can be replaceable with a CPM Module(No.231 is corresponding module in this case). If you'd like to reduce a cause of complicated loading order, take it into account.

MAS71

Hello Ebina san. :)
Thank you for indication and guidance with your good Mod.  ;)
This time, I though that It could open to only Japanese users.
so I did not think about STEX verison, It was be a cause to confused a little. :-[
Ok, I see.
I'm stop it and update when I re-make them again. ;)

and Can I use your existing CPM's file(No.231) and open to public this file this case ??

Thanks again Ebina san !!

Ebinaさん、こんばんは :)
今回は日本で公開されたものをベースに、日本の方だけをターゲットにしたものとして公開したのですが
逆に混乱を招く結果になってしまいますね。(既にそうなっているかもしれませんが :-[
一旦公開を停止して、V2.50の方をベースに見直すことにさせて頂きます。

その際なのですが、、、。
無駄にファイル数を増やす事を避ける為に、Ebinaさんの231番の差し替えと言う形で配布させて頂く事は可能でしょうか?
(既に公開されているEbinaさんの231番の中の一部のテクスチャーのみ差し替えのかたちで)

わざわざの丁寧なご報告とアドバイスを本当にありがとうございます!  ;)

ebina

どうぞ :) 231番に含めるタイルは少なくとも5F433800, 5F433E00, 5F433F00, 5F438500, 5F438600, 5F438700, 5F438800, 5F438900です。

CPM_No231_***_NAM_TurningLanes_Avenue_***.datは、それに加えて5F433400, 5F433500, 5F433600, 5F433700, 5F433900が入っています。この5つのタイルは必ずしも含める必要はありません。SFBT Euro Road Textures Modとあわせてお使いの方がzzz1_NAM_Euro_Textures_Turning_Lanes_Avenues.datを削除して、IIDの重複を減らすことができるように入れてあります。

ついでながら、もし右折車線が表示されない側のテクスチャも編集するのでしたら、この画像を役に立てていただけるかもしれません。FSHにタイルのIIDを描いて、ゲーム中でどのように表示されるかテストしたものです。IIDの上側がReaderやSC4Toolでのテクスチャの上側です。

Yes, please do :) At least module 231 should contain 5F433800, 5F433E00, 5F433F00, 5F438500, 5F438600, 5F438700, 5F438800 and 5F438900.

Additionally CPM_No231_***_NAM_TurningLanes_Avenue_***.dat includes 5F433400, 5F433500, 5F433600, 5F433700 and 5F433900. Actually last 5 tiles are optional, not necessarily needed. I've included these to reduce duplicated IIDs for those who are using my zebra crossing mod with SFBT's Euro Road Textures Mod. He can delete zzz1_NAM_Euro_Textures_Turning_Lanes_Avenues.dat.

BTW, here's a screenshot taken in testing. This may help you if you'll edit textures which appear at the side that has no right turn lane as well. IIDs on textures are part of FSHs, it shows how textures are displayed in game. Up side of IIDs is the up side of textures in Reader or SC4Tool.

Shark7

Mas71-san

Another good question concerning the textures is are they/will they be NAM compatible?  And is the existing STEX version so?

I do like them, though I would need the right handed versions as well.  Don't feel a need to rush to get them out or even do them at all, just letting you know there would be an interest in them outside of Japan.   ;D

MAS71

@Ebina san
Wow !! What a useful pic and polite guidance for me Ebina san !!  :)
Thanks so much always for your big cooperations !!
Yes, I'd not make textures except Ave-main-cross. :-[
I'll try to make them too, Thanks for you Ebina san.  ;)

これ以上無いほどの分かりやすい資料SS、本当にありがとうございます!! :)
既出の私の変更MODは、最低限の基本的な交差点部分しかテクスチャーを用意できてなくて
Ebinaさんと同じ方法で最低部位のテクスチャーのIIDの確認をしたに過ぎませんでした。
「ああ、またあの解析をせにゃならんのかぁ、、、」
と憂鬱さを感じていただけに、まさに神の手の様なヘルプです。 ありがた~く参考にさせて頂きますね。
いつもいつも本当にありがとうございます!  &cry2

@Shark7 san
I'd not yet make textures for right-hand-versions. :P
I re-maked these texture for only "Japanese"(Turnning Lane in a cross, Arrow size, etc).
and I watched some real US-Avenue-Cross in maps by the Googl-MAP.
and I think that do not need new texture for right-hand-version.(NAM's existing textures are good I think so) ;)

If I'll get a request voices about it, I'll make them for compatible with NAM's texture. :)
(Right-Hand-Version)

sithlrd98

Quote from: MAS71 on March 20, 2008, 02:16:07 AM
If I'll get a request voices about it, I'll make them for compatible with NAM's texture. :)
(Right-Hand-Version)

How loud do we need to be? :D

Just kidding :) seriously , I would love these!

Fatsuhono

MAS'71 san where can I download of your Japan crossings (left is fine)?

MAS71

@Fatsuhono san
You can get it from Edit-BBS in SimCityForce.
Get a zip "NAM_Ave-Cross-JPN_v3.zip"(218KB) in this post please.
and this mod needs latest NAM-2008 and as "Left Hand Version Plugin" as well. ;)

I'm glad to if you like my works !! :)
Thank you.

日本のシムシティフォースさんの Edit-BBS よりダウンロードできます。
ページ内の"NAM_Ave-Cross-JPN_v3.zip"(218KB)をクリックしてください。
それと、このMODは最新のNAMと、左側通行のプラグイン 「Left Hand Version Plugin」 の導入もお忘れなく! ;)

気に入ってもらえれば光栄です! :)

Fatsuhono

ありがとうございますMAS71さん!
Thank you very much MAS71 san!

MAS71

@Fatsuhono san
Oh my....Did I misreading to your comment ??(a left and a right) :-[
where can I download of your Japan crossings (left is fine)?
A Image on left in pic, It's standard NAM's left-hand-version's Ave-Cross, so please use NAM and option-file about it.
A Cross on right in pic, this is my mod.
sorry again my mistake. $%Grinno$%

Fatsuhonoさん、すみません。 読み間違えてしまいました。 :-[
SSの左側の交差点はNAMの標準的な左側通行のオプション利用時で、私のMODはそれを右のものに変更します。
左側の交差点が使いたいときは、単純にNAMの左側通行のオプションだけを導入してください!

Fatsuhono

vester

I love your work Mas san. The way the leading lines for the turning lanes bends.
Would love to see an right hand drive of it.

MAS71

@Vester san

Thank you for your warm voice. :)
I already finished create each textures for Right-Hand-Version. ;)
The remaining works is a making ".dat" and test it in a game.  :)
so please wait for a while,  I'll open to public it and annouce here soon.

By the way,
Can you give me some your opinion or suggestion about a painting on a road.
Which cross do you like ?? (inside of cross) Do you think that you need a painting on road inside a cross ??

(This is a pic which reversed right and left by any aplication of picture. It's not real pic in a game.)

Thank you.

sithlrd98

Great work Mas san!  &apls I'm very happy to see this! as far as your question , I'm not sure if it was only directed towards Vester  but  I think having the inside cross would probably be better.

MAS71

@Sithlrd98 san
Thank you always check my thread and voices.  ;)
Off course, As well as your voice,  the voices of all friends is very important for me always !!  :)

I'm just making it.
but I found some problem in some "Mask-image". :-[
so I have to re-make some textures. Oh my......
I'm always a scatter-brain.  :P

and

I will divide it into two kind of dat. The are part of "turnning-lane" and part of "Inside-cross".  ;)
so Please choose you like when you would get it !!

Thanks again Sithlrd98 san