• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Japanese BAT Gallery I: 03/2007 - 03/2008 (日本のBATギャラリー)

Started by snorrelli, March 11, 2007, 09:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnatom

Hello, could someone help me finding the download link for this station:

Found it here.

I allready downloaded it some time ago, but am looking for the link again for the 3RR plugins collection.

Thank you for your help.

Thomas

vester

From what I can get out of the forum, this is still in the making / development.

snorrelli

Well, it doesn't look finished, but according to the posts there on Ragutaro's BBS, it was available for download from Fifth Star's site. I have checked the site, however, and can't find it there...
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

barnatom

Thank you very much for the help. That does explain it. So I will have to wait until it is available for the second time.

Thomas

sarjm

SOMY has updated his cruise ship set to correct a lighting problem (09 May 2007).

snorrelli

MAS71

I'm sorry to could not have time to check this thread well. :-[

@Barnatom san
About GOBAN-BOSHI (Five Stars) san's station.
He tries to redecorate the site now. so some his works data are not open to public now.
and He said "I'm very busy now,so  I can't progress arrangement well." on his site too.
Let's wait  it few days. ;)

@Sarjm san.
Thank you for the report ;)
He re-rendered a night scene and a problem that did not shine easily was corrected. :thumbsup:

barnatom

Thank you very much for this information, MAS71 san.

So we will have to wait until GOBAN-BOSHI (Five Stars) san's site is completed.

Thomas

MAS71

NOB Series Add Parts And WtoE Ver2  by NOB

You can get it from STEX too ;)
and I reported more infomation and pics on NOB's fun club . ;)

jeronij

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

sEAhAwk fAn121

MAS71

Hi Glenni san :)

Wow!! Super!! :o
I know that good site "capitalsimcity.com" but I don't know these many wonderful Japanese buildings works in there!!

Thank you for your repot !! :D
and I hope that the big ring that the world leads to spreads. :D

Rayden

Very nice Glenni, but you might bring some troubles to this site by posting direct links to those bats. This is what I meant with troubles:

QuoteAdvertencia a usuarios anonimos
Robo de descargas

Hoy, por Supercento

Desde ya hace algún tiempo, los diseñadores de descargas de CSC venimos sufriendo un grave problema... y es que al parecer, algunos "gañanes"... (porque no tienen otro nombre) se dedican a publicar sin ningún tipo de pudor, las descargas de nuestra zona en otras páginas Web, como por ejemplo Simtropolis, para recibir allí elogios y felicitaciones de sus visitantes gracias al trabajo de otras personas.

Es por ello que a partir de este momento hemos protegido nuestras descargas bajo licencia y advertimos que perseguiremos duramente a aquellos quienes intenten apoderarse de ellas con total animo de lucro con todas las medidas legales que estén de nuestra mano.

Así mismo, animamos a los usuarios que observen estos actos que denuncien este tipo de acciones a los moderadores y administradores de estas páginas Web, ya que son ellos los máximos responsables de los contenidos que son publicados en sus sitios.
Por último decir que si esta medida no es efectiva, nos veremos obligados a restringir seriamente la zona de descargas de CSC, limitando el acceso o lo que es peor, gestionando un paypal.
0 | Comentar noticia
This was transcribed from Capital SimCity. Ask Jeronij to tranlate this to you. &mmm

Glenni

is that the direct download though? isn't that when you link directly to the zip?

Rayden

Quotea publicar sin ningún tipo de pudor, las descargas de nuestra zona en otras páginas Web, como por ejemplo Simtropolis

This, from what I understand of spanish, means the whole thing, not only the direct link to the zip. I might be mistaken, that's why I ask Jeronij to translate this.

snorrelli

I agree that CSC is a great site Glenni and, though I have visited and downloaded from there many times, I must say that I have never noticed the number and quality of the BATs you posted.

In the past, people have asked about expanding the Japanese BAT Gallery to include works from Spanish, Brazillian, French, German and other non-English sites and there's no really good reason not to...

The main reasons we've decided to continue to focus exclusively on the work of Japanese creators are that:

1) They have a very large and diverse community of fan sites (much larger than any other language group, including English, even at the peak of SC4's popularity) and

2) The Japanese language is so difficult for westerners to read and understand that navigating those sites and finding their downloads is a real challenge.

For example, although I don't really speak Spanish, German or Portuguese, I have no problem navigating CSC, SimCityPlaza/InSims/SimForum or (when it was online) SimCity Brasil but the same cannot be said of SimCity Force, Ragutaro, Kei, etc...

In any case, I'm glad you posted those pics here and reminded us about the good stuff over at CSC. I doubt we'll track it and update new releases from there (at least in this thread) but those are great BATs and it's good for us to remember to have a look at CSC from time to time.

As for the direct-linking issue, I don't think what you did counts as direct linking. I think that's only a problem when you link directly to the zip file for download. Anyway, from what I can understand of Supercento's post, he's talking about plagiarism and not direct-linking. Must have been prompted by the upload of Fukuda's SAS MD-80 airliner and some other CSC downloads by plagiarists over on the STEX. I might be wrong though (I'm doing a lot of guessing to fill in the gaps in my limited knowledge of the language)...

callagrafx

There is no issues with Glenni's links...they are no different to any other link to another site (like the ones at the top of the page  :thumbsup: ).  I agree with snorrelli that supercento is more than likely referring to the rip-off merchants.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Glenni

Ok, good to get that cleared up, anyway Snorelli, even though you won't track his BATs, is it ok for you i post links to any of his new bats (that are from japan) here when more arrive, though?

snorrelli

Quote from: Glenni on June 04, 2007, 01:51:13 PM
Ok, good to get that cleared up, anyway Snorelli, even though you won't track his BATs, is it ok for you i post links to any of his new bats (that are from japan) here when more arrive, though?

Meh... Why not? It's ok with me... Just to keep it topical make sure you post the ones that are from Japan and link them the same way you did the ones above but otherwise no problem. The more the merrier... :thumbsup: