• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Works of various JPN BATers. (様々な日本のBAT職人さん達の作品)

Started by MAS71, March 12, 2007, 10:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAS71

Here is a Thread that talks about works by other various JPN BATer who produce it.
How to use it.  How to Down Load. etc...
(Works of people who do not have thread only for individual.
About excluding major people's such as SOMY , NOB , Y.H , ks_JPN , RagTarou , Kei .....)

Chiefly, let's speak about works open to the public in 
SimCityForce -Edit BBS- and HIDE and Seek(RagTarou's).

ここは個人専用スレッドが立っていない方々の日本の作品についてのディスカッションスレッドにしましょう。
(13,Mar,2007現在では、NOBさん、Y.Hさん、SOMYさんなどの作品以外。)
主にラグ太郎さん や、 SimCityForce -Edit BBS- などで公開されている作品についての場にしたいと思います。

(to Snorrelli san. Please translate these sentences into more comprehensible English. ;D)

You can DownLoad these in SimCityForce -Edit BBS-

- Japanese Crosswalk Modd - by EBINA

You can get 2 zip files.
Copy these files into the folder of NAM and use it.
Please see enclosed README(English) about detailed use.

- Japanese Walls - by Mas'71
I prepared two kinds of pack.
You can use that it likes either.

1. - Japanese Walls Vre1.1 -
(for Person who doesn't want to increase number of icons as much as possible. )

Only one favorite texture data is selected from "Texture" folder.

2. - Japanese Walls All in One Pack -
(for Person who wants to use wall of all designs.)

Two or more favorite texture's LOT folder from "Walls_01" to "Walls_05" is selected.

All icons add to "PARKS"
I designed the Walls seen best in Japan.

*** Please do not let me do two works of these in plug-ins at the same time.
   Please use only either work.

Gaston

MASさん
このポストをありがとうございます。 あなたが提供したリンクはどこに私を連れて来るかように思えませんでした。あなたは意図しました。 私はあなたが見せるファイルを見つけることができません。 私は、すべての壁が欲しいと思います。 彼らは非常にクールです。

MAS-san,
   Thank you for this post.   The link you provided does not seem to bring me to where you intended.    I can not find the files you show.     I would love to have all the walls.    They are very cool.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

MAS71

I'm sorry GASTON san. :-[

Please enter here.

I posted the link of these works page in accordance with the rule of Japan. ;)
Please look at sentences that ASAHI san contributed about the details.
=> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=361.msg14581#msg14581

Please understand it Gaston san ;)

by the way.
If you come to like my work, I am very glad. ;D

Thank you. :thumbsup:

Gaston

MASさん、いつも、ありがとうございます。 私は日本のBAT-tersがどうthier仕事にリンクするかを忘れました。 私は情報に感謝します。 私の都市にあなたの仕事を持つのを楽しみにしています。

As always, thank you very much, MAS-san.   I forgot about how Japanese BAT-ters link to thier work.    I appreciate the information.    I look foreward to having your work in my cities.   

---Gaston

編集: (ロットに関する問題)

MASさん
私は、私が持っていないいくつかの織地があるに違いないと思います。 恐らく、それらは最初のファイルの中で位置している(JPN_Walls_MAS71.zip)私が壁(JPN_Walls_ALLin1_1.zip)をダウンロードしましたが、彼らがゲームでは現れないということです。 支柱がそこ(ランプポスト)にありますが、壁織地は全くありません。 何か提案?

EDIT: (problem with lots)

MAS-san,
     I think there must be some textures that I do not have.   Perhaps they are located in the first file (JPN_Walls_MAS71.zip)     I downloaded the walls (JPN_Walls_ALLin1_1.zip) , but they do not show up in the game.   The props are there (lamp posts) but there is no wall texture.    Any suggestions?
白龍

WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

snorrelli

@Gaston: I think you need both ALLin1_1 and ALLin1_2, as shown in MAS71's screenshot. "$Deal"$

@MAS71: Thanks for starting this thread. I think the English is quite understandable, so I haven't changed anything :thumbsup:. I have also posted a question at the SimCity Force "Embassy" at Motherland of Simtropolis - http://motherlandofsimtropolis.dudyconstructor.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=47&page=1#pid511. If possible, I would like to be able to include direct download links for items posted on SimCity Force. The site is so confusing for non-Japanese speakers, that we need more than just a link to the homepage. With other sites like NOB, Ragutaro, APTX, KS, etc., it is not as much of a problem, since they provide clear pictures and a "catalogue" format. SimCity Force's forum layout is much more difficult to navigate. Particularly if someone wants to download something that was posted a couple of months ago, it is very hard to go look back through old posts there. A direct download link here would be a great help.

Also, your walls look great! Thanks for the explanation on the download... I can't wait to try them out &hlp.

Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

Gaston

@snorrrelli :
   I see the screen shot now.   LOL   I actually went back and did that before looking back here for a response.    I haven't checked to see if it worked but I am guessing it did.      Thanks for posting a response though.

@MASさん:
重ねて、これらの壁を掲示してくださってありがとうございます。 私の都市でこれらの壁を使用するのを楽しみにしています。 私がどんな苦労もするなら ( 問題以外に、私には、読み方向がありません ) 、私は確実にあなたにお知らせするつもりです。 恐らく、私はここにあなたの壁のスクリーンショットを掲示するつもりです。

@MAS-san :
   Thanks again for posting these walls.    I am looking forward to using these walls in my cities.     If I have any trouble ( besides the trouble I have not reading directions ) I will be sure to let you know.    Perhaps I will post a screen shot of your walls here.

---Gaston
白龍

MAS71

to Snorrelli san.
Quote from: SnorrelliParticularly if someone wants to download something that was posted a couple of months ago, it is very hard to go look back through old posts there. A direct download link here would be a great help.

Exacty,just like that!! I think so too. ;)
I want to speak for it to explain the situation to the manager of  "SCF", and to consent willingly. ;)

to Gaston san.
Ok,Don't mind Gaston san :thumbsup:
Please laugh at the primitiveness of my work, without post SS as.(lol)
I want to become terrible BATers early jsut like "BSCTeame great staffs" , too ;D

Gaston

重ねてありがとうございます、MASさん を言いたいと思います。 壁は空想的です。 :thumbsup: 壁は非常に良く見えます。 今日SC4をプレーしようとするので、私には、多分、あなたのための壁のいくつかの絵があるつもりです。    ()stsfd()

Thanks again MAS-san.    The walls are fantastic.   :thumbsup:  Very nice work.   I am going to try to play SC4 today so maybe I will have some pictures of the walls for you.    ()stsfd()

---Gaston
白龍

MAS71

@Gaston san
I'm sorry again in the insufficient explanation ()sad()

"JPN Walls Slopes" (Add on mini pack) is HERE

The data that can be used by both "Ver1.2" and "All n One" is included in this zip.
You will find data that files written by English name in it.
There are data of 13 files in all.

- Common file -
JPN_Walls_Slopes_Models.dat

- Files for "Ver1.2" -
mas71_wall01_pipe_slopeA_b302ff88.SC4Lot
mas71_wall01_pipe_SlopeB_b30302d5.SC4Lot

- Files for "All in One" -
Walls_01
mas71_jpnwall1_07_slopeA_b302db54.SC4Lot
mas71_jpnwall1_08_slopeB_7302dccd.SC4Lot

Walls_02
mas71_jpnwall2_07_slopeA_b302df13.SC4Lot
mas71_jpnwall2_08_slopeB_1302df4c.SC4Lot

Walls_03
mas71_jpnwall3_07_slopeA_1302df1f.SC4Lot
mas71_jpnwall3_08_slopeB_f302df58.SC4Lot

Walls_04
mas71_jpnwall4_07_slopeA_7302df2b.SC4Lot
mas71_jpnwall4_08_slopeB_f302df65.SC4Lot

Walls_05
mas71_jpnwall5_07_slopeA_9302df37.SC4Lot
mas71_jpnwall5_08_slopeB_f302df70.SC4Lot

You should choice Common files and Files for Ver1.2 when you use JPN Walls Ver1.2.

You should choice Common files and Files for All in One when you use JPN Walls All in One Pack.

Thank you again for DownLoad my works Gaston san and everyone ;)

*** Please avoid the use of "Ver1.2" and "All in One" simultaneously. ***

Gaston

MASさん
ALLinONEのバージョンはまた、より新しいバージョンですか? または、私はただ新しい「common」ファイルを必要としますか? 私はALLinONEを再ダウンロードするべきですか?

MAS-san,
Is the version of ALLinONE a newer version as well.    Or do I just need the new "common" file?   Should I re-download ALLinONE ?

編集: 私は、私自身の質問に答えたかもしれないと思います。 私は、まさしく一般的なファイルを加える必要がありました。 再び"ALLinONE"ファイルをダウンロードする必要性がありません。 それは私が持っているのが既にダウンロードされたのと同じです。

EDIT :     I think I may have answered my own question.    I needed to add just the common file.     No need to download the "ALLinONE" file again.   It is the same as the one I have already downloaded.

QuoteMAS71: "I'm sorry again in the insufficient explanation"

私の友人、残念にしないでください。 あなたは非常に役立っています。

Do not be sorry , my friend.     You are very helpful.
白龍

MAS71

Quote from: GastonShould I re-download ALLinONE ?
No, "All in One" was not version up ;) You should not re-download to "All in One" :thumbsup:

Oh! I forgat to write an important thing about "JPN Walls Slopes" :-[
This "Slopes" must use the vertical interval only in the place of the plus or minus 15m.
(If you using a "Hole Digging Lots" by smoncrie , it understands easy ;))

Thank you.

Gaston

MASさん
私は、ダウンロードする別のファイルがあったのを見ませんでした。 私が現在持っている「JPN Walls Slopes」はそれもダウンロードしました。  ;D    私はまだ使用中のこれらのロットのいくつかの写真を撮ろうとするでしょう。

MAS-san,     
I did not see that there was another file to download. "JPN Walls Slopes"  I have now downloaded it also.     ;D    I will still try to take some pictures of these lots in use.

---Gaston
白龍

snorrelli

My goodness - downloading these walls is complicated! %confuso

Are there limits on file size at SCF that caused you to split the "All in 1" version into two zip files? Maybe it should be called "All in 2" :D. (Just joking...)

Given the complexity of this, I'm going to go ahead and provide direct download links to the files. Hopefully, SCF will give official permission but unless they specifically tell us not to do it, I'm going do our members a favor and make life easier...

By the way, the "slopes" (I think a better translation is "ramps") look super. And they're transit enabled too! These will be very useful! :thumbsup:
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

MAS71

Quote from: Snorrelli sanAre there limits on file size at SCF that caused you to split the "All in 1" version into two zip files?
Yes, That's right. ;D
I thinking that It' not "All in 1" me too  :D

at the first,
I did not surely think that the people other than Japan used it.
I'm sorry that English README is not enclosed and I made you confuse so much :-[

To tell the truth,
This series is being produced.
When all parts were completed, I was going to open it to the public in STEX or other sites.  ;D
and
Thank you Snorrelli san for teaching correct English.
In Japan though it is possible to understand from this word.
(This is a difficult Japanese point too)

Gaston

MASさん
SC4ファンが作ったウェブサイトの1つのこれらの多くをリリースしながら、あなたを楽しみにしています。 それらは本当にすばらしいです。 私は私のスクリーンショットをImageshackにアップロードするのに苦労しています。 私が悪く何をしているかを理解することができるとすぐに、私には、いくつかの「ゲーム」絵があるつもりです。

MAS-san,
   I'm looking forward to you releasing these lots on one of the SC4 fan-sites.     They are really great.   I am having trouble uploading my screen shots to Imageshack.    I will have some "in game" pictures as soon as I can figure out what I am doing wrong.

---Gaston
白龍

bap

Dear MAS71-san,

I just downloaded HaS Soga Stadium from the hide-inoki site. It is a fantastically realistic football stadium and I really want to have it installed in my region. It fits perfectly for a 40000 - 50000 seats urban stadium. The only problem is that the bat looks a bit undersized, too small in comparison with other large capacity stadiums (like, for example, Ks_jpn's Allianz and Feyenoord stadiums). I would like to get in touch with HaS to ask him if he would mind releasing an up-scaled version (by a factor of 1.2 or 1.3) of that magnificent bat. I have no skills in batting but I think it should not be too hard to change the scale of a ready model and re-renderer it again. The obvious problem is that I don't know a single word of japanese  ()sad() and have no idea of how actually send my request to HaS-san. I think this is the right thread to ask for this kind of help. Could you please help me with this?  ()stsfd()
Regards,
Bap

MAS71

Hello Bap san  :)

Thank you for you being interested in JPN works Bap san ! :)
I like his stadium and lot of great works mee too !! ;D
(He is big one of my good teacher of the BATs and MODs in JPN :) )

I don't know well a details of stadium in RL. $%Grinno$%
but I understand well your impression and proposal.  ;)

Of course, I can send a your message to Ragtarou san about his stadium instead of you !

I don't able to answer that "He would it or wouldn't it" now,(a matter of course ;D)
Please wait a his answer few days  ;)

Thank you for reading Bap san.
Best Regars.
-Mas'71 in Japan.

### Edited ###
"HaS" is his site name "HIDE and Seek!;D
His name is "Ragutarou" san. ;)

Pat

Mas-san I have to say to you that the collection of stadiums is great that you have there...  I was wondering of you if you have any of them translated to english, example of i have the large oval opening one that looks as its half closed with the beams in the center... Any help is much apprecaited... thank you - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Revol

Can anyone help me with Ragtarou sans Allianz arena, when I try to extract the zip file, it says it is damaged.