• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Works of various JPN BATers. (様々な日本のBAT職人さん達の作品)

Started by MAS71, March 12, 2007, 10:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snorrelli

Quote from: Revol on November 19, 2007, 06:05:11 AM
Can anyone help me with Ragtarou sans Allianz arena, when I try to extract the zip file, it says it is damaged.

It does seem to be corrupt... Tried it twice with the same result... &mmm
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

bap

Dear MAS71-san,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Your picture illustrates nicely what I mean. Soga stadium could be slightly larger than the one right below it in the figure (which I think is either the DC or Nixxon-Kennedy stadium by Coultharda?, sorry I'm not at home at this moment to check this). I will wait for Ragtarou's reply. I am not in a hurry. My region is still in the XIX century, so it will take me a while until history actually allows me to plop a football stadium in that region.
All the best,
Bap

sithlrd98

Quote from: Revol on November 19, 2007, 06:05:11 AM
Can anyone help me with Ragtarou sans Allianz arena, when I try to extract the zip file, it says it is damaged.
Don't you mean KS? (If not than ignore this)
Quote from: snorrelli on November 19, 2007, 10:11:04 AM
It does seem to be corrupt... Tried it twice with the same result... &mmm
Yes , I had the same problem...the first time it only downloaded 8 megs  even though the file is like 11 or 12 , and I downloaded again , letting it overwrite the file and that seemed to work...also the first time I downloaded  I was using FF, the second I used IE.

snorrelli

Yes - forgot to mention - it is KS, not Ragutaru... I DL-ed with Firefox too. Will try again with IE and see what happens...
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

Revol

I just tried IE too to download it, seemed to work on the second attempt. I will see how it looks in game. Thanks for the help!