• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BuildingUp and Out: Building Up's Journal (Update: 3-12-2010)

Started by BuildingUp, December 19, 2009, 04:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canyonjumper

I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

BuildingUp

Time for a brief history lesson. Taken from the "Hall of History" located in Ruli from 2205.

Daniel Conner Moore;
Mayor of Zone City
In Office; 2010-2015
Born; March 1 1972
Died; December 21 2057

Daniel Moore was a Mayor of Zone City. He took office in early January of 2010. Under his rule the city flourished from what was a relatively small community with a few farms to a larger more established township. In April of 2013 he signed into law a ban on gambling within the city limits in an attempt to lower the crime rate which had been a moderate issue for the town. He served one term from 2010 to 2015. After being the mayor of Zone City at the age of 43, Moore successfully captured the independent seat for President of the region. He would be president for a full two terms of 10 years. After leaving the office of the president in 2025 he left the political scene to live a more subdued life. Moore died of old age in 2057 at the age of 85. During his lifetime he had 1 daughter, adopted, named Ana Moore (2021-2115)

Ana Moore;
Environmental Advisory Committee
In Office; 2050-2060
Born; January 5 2021
Died; April 1 2115

Ana Moore (Ana Robertson) was a successful environmental adviser and daughter of Daniel Moore. She led the EAC out of Ruli for 10 years from 2050 to 2060. She was adopted, having cycled through numerous foster homes by the time Daniel Moore adopted her in 2029. She would lead a very comprehensive enforcement of new environmental regulations during her lifetime, including the national parks cleanup act of 2055. During her later years she would follow the same path as her father and leave politics. She started a gardening company in 2075 called Ana's Gardening Emporium. She would die in 2115 from old age. Several holographic advertisements in recent years tell of her work and history and a statue is dedicated to her at the EAC HQ in Ruli.

I figured some brief history wouldn't hurt since I haven't really put more history into this MD. More history will be coming. Replies to comments coming next update.

M.M.Malwin

It's always so pretty! This residential neighborhood seems quiet and nice!  :thumbsup:  ;)

BuildingUp

I've been under the weather lately so I apologize for the lack of a proper update. I've been working on something larger next update. For now here's a little bit of what I'm doing now;

And;

dafiden: I don't remember the names but I know I got them here. Somebody help me out here?  :-[ Thanks for the comment!
canyonjumper: Thank you!
Tomas Neto: Thanks man!
M.M.Malwin: Thanks for the comment and thanks for visiting!

BuildingUp

canyonjumper

Nice stuff! Liking the use of diagonal streets ;D

Your friend, Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

nedalezz

Lexington looks great! I like that large building infront of the school. Im ready for the big update!

Battlecat

Still looks great here!  Nice diagonal stuff.  I'd really hate to live in those double fronting homes in the first Lexington picture there though!  The suburbs look really cool though. 

BuildingUp

Tomas Neto: Much appreciated friend! :)
canyonjumper: I was getting a little tired of the grid based thing I was going with, thank you! :)
nedalezz: Thank you so much! The next update will be larger.
Battlecat: Thanks man! LOL I know what you mean. :)
penguin007: Thanks Will! :)

Here's a quick teaser;

LEXINGTON

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Nanami

BuildingUp

io_big: Thanks man! :)
Tomas Neto: Thank you my friend! :)
976: Hopefully it will stay active! Thanks for the comment. :)

Update Time.

LEXINGTON

(Hope the last picture isn't too big)
More to come. :)

nedalezz

Good stuff, where did you get that Nafmis building? I like your commercial district :)

Battlecat