• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

Nardo this time:

Nardo>4
Travis>1

sebes

railways :thumbsup:

nardo 5- travis 1
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

soulstealer

Tough choice! Both pictures have similar settings. I can imagine Nardo's town being just up the road from travis's picture. Both pictures show high attention to details.

Wish I could give a point to each, but I will go with Travis. The small stream is just so compelling.  :thumbsup:

Travis 2
Nardo 5

vester

My vote goes to Nardo

6-2 in favour of Nardo

wouanagaine

Nice HoF Krio  :thumbsup:

BTW I don't understand the 'greenish' in comments regarding my pic, I've just added some white glow

I'd like to build railroads like to Nardo, but I really like the telegraph but so my goes to Travis

nardo 6- travis 2

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

thundercrack83

Quote from: wouanagaine on March 11, 2008, 01:47:02 PM
BTW I don't understand the 'greenish' in comments regarding my pic, I've just added some white glow

Hey, wouanagaine!

I think the "greenish" that was referred to was in Krio's picture, not yours.

threestooges

Bringing over the pics:
travis:

nardo:

Now this is a tough one. Combine the two pics and it would be a perfect rural shot. I liek the use of the power poles and the creek in travis' pic, but the whole package of the railroad and that little yard (between the tracks and road on the top right) gets my vote this time.
Nardo: 7
travis: 2

Travis

Bringing forward the pics...

Nardo's:

Mine:
"Country Road"

Actually, I think the score should be 7-3 now, since Wou didn't add on his vote. ;)

lerist

Nardo for me.

Nardo: 8
travis: 2

soulstealer

RippleJet

Barnhard's railroads ;D

9-3 in favour of Nardo69

JBSimio

Close call!  I really like the little stream along side the road in Travis' picture... but I'm usually a sucker for railroads too.  :-\   Ummmmm.... Nardo for me.

Nardo - 10

Travis - 3

Who's next? ;)

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

ky72x

I think I'll try.  ;D

VS.

Nardo69:

Good luck!

tcx

I vote for Nardo's pic

Nardo - 1
ky72x - 0

pilotdaryl

WOW! ;D  It looks great, ky72x!
Nardo - 1
ky72x - 1

soulstealer

thundercrack83

Still Nardo.

Nardo69 3, ky72x 1.

threestooges

I like the angle of the streets and the park is quite nice, but my vote will go to Nardo again.
Nardo: 4
ky72x: 1

JBSimio

Oh wow!   &apls  If there was a freeway ramp where the park is, that would look exactly like the Applebee's I used to work for...  ()lurker()  I had a blast while I was there, but it was still work... so I'll have to stick with Nardo this time.

Nardo - 5

Ky72x - 1

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

mightygoose

something abit different.... so i vote ky72x

Nardo - 5

Ky72x - 2
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....