• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mas'71 works mini pamphlet.

Started by MAS71, November 08, 2007, 06:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sithlrd98

Hello Mas san,
As you can see , we still love your JRP! I am wondering , since I have tried in the past the Setsealevel cheat before on my city , and with that city , I always get a CTD (must be too developed/terraformed and since all attempts to alter the FSH/S3D files have failed, I am wondering if you may re-visit this project to make them more flexible? I use all of yor wall types exclusively as they are excellent in many situations. However , none of them are modded for water use. The complexity of the models has made it difficult to alter them ...the only lot that I have successfully altered was the 2x2 offset water filler so that I could build a avenue bridge and fill over the water with them. I know how busy you are , but the JRP is awesome, and could be that much better if the walls could be used in/on water.

Thank you again friend!

Jayson

Stefan79

Hi Mas san,

lost in my folder, where to add things to my Plugin folder, I have found your small but excellent JRP Suburban canal set.
There is only one thing that would make it more perfect: Could you add a T and Cross lot to this set. That would be great!

Thanks for your work!

Stefan
SSP = Stefan's Self-made Productions

MAS71

Hello all frineds  :)
I'm sorry to late reply for your comments, &mmm
My mother(near 80 years old) was down 2 month ago, and she was hospitalized long time.
Now, she alredy came back to home, but she does not yet work well. :-[
so I have to do many works in a home and helps her for a while.
but Please do not worry friends !! My mother and me are fine ! ;D

@Craigsters san
Thank you for your nice tuto and more details tuto on PM as well. ;)
At first, My JRP was not made for plop on a shoreline $%Grinno$%,
so your tuto will be big helps for mayors whom plop them in there.

@Sithlrd98 san
Before, I hope you would solve this CTD when you terraforming.... ;)
My JRP's Lots were made for strange a little. $%Grinno$% so We have to do a big terraform when JRP plop in a shoreline beforehand. :P
Remaking all JRP's Lots for use in there, it's not easy for me now. :-[
Craigsters san alredy posted good tutorial for it. and I making othere tuto for them.
Please wait for few days.  ;)
Thank you my frined Jayson san always for your good opinions for my works!!

@Stefan79 san
Thank you for good comments for my works, I'm glad to you like them. ;)
Yes, I already got this(and more) request for them, but I don't have my times for make them now. &mmm
but I'm already think that want to make it sometime, Please wait for a day when my next uploading. ;)
Thank you again for your request and opinions. :)

Thank you again always all firends for reading my no good English. :)
Please becarful your health you too !! ;)
Regard
-Mas'71

sithlrd98

Thank you Mas san for replying. I hope that everything will be fine with your Mother! As far as the JRP , I fully understand how difficult and brilliant the creation was. I have just adapted my playing style to help overcome certain restrictions : http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=8604.msg269491#msg269491

As always , family/health come first! I hope that all continues to be well with you and yours!

Your friend,
Jayson

Ennedi

Don't worry Masuda san! All your friends here will wait patiently and we will be happy when you will find some free time to visit us  :thumbsup:

Best wishes for you and your Mother!

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

JoeST

I wish many good lucks to your mother, and hope her a speedy recovery :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

MAS71

@Sithlrd98 san, Ennedi san and JoeST san.
Thank you so much friends for your warms and encouraging words for my mother and me. &cry2
I wish to you always keep health a good too,  I hope to talk together again sometime.  ;)
I'm sorry to my easy reply now, and thank you for your understanding too. :)

My Best Regards
-Mas'71

##### Edited #####

@SC4BOY san
Thank you for your kindly word and reply expressly SC4BOY san. :)
and Did you got build my SOGO in your city ? It's good  :thumbsup:
I wish to you like my SOGO,and I'm proud to that I could get wonderful words from you !!  ()stsfd()
Thank you again SC4BOY san.

SC4BOY

Just dropped by to check on you. Sorry to hear of your Mother's problems.. it can be trying for all.. I wish all of you an your family the very best.

I had your SOGO grow in one of my cities yesterday.. wonderful! It is a fine BAT and you should be proud of it!

Zelgadis

RE:  Simtropolis PM

今日はMASさん、

さんの予想どおり、あれは、僕のファイル共有サイトのページ。
サイトの事を、SC4Wikiで書いても大丈夫だよ。
1ヶ月に、400GBのデーター伝送ができるんだけど、個人的は、普段、1GB分じか使ってないんで。

でも、僕のファイル共有サイトへのリンクを、直接、張るより、この解説ベージへのリンクを、張ってほしいんだけど。
http://homepage.mac.com/zelgadis/instructions.html

あのサイトに上げてあるファイルの中には、MACでしか使えないものもあるし、使う時に、注意が必要なものもあるので。
もし、必要ないファイルや、間違ったファイルをダウンロードして使ってしまうと、ゲームが、できなくなる事もあるから。

もし、MAS
さんか誰かが、あのページを日本語に訳してくれたら、その訳も、解説ページに載せたいと思ってるんだけど。

まあ、結局、誰かがヘルプしてくれるのを期待してるんだ。

ありがとうごあいました!
ISF

RE:  Simtropolis PM

Hi MAS!

Yes, that's me and that's my file hosting site.  :)  I think it's okay to mention it on the SC4 Wiki.  I have 400GB of data transfer every month and I typically only use 1GB. 

However, there is one issue.  I would prefer that you don't link directly to the file sharing site and instead  link to the following page:  http://homepage.mac.com/zelgadis/instructions.html  The reason for this is to prevent people from downloading files they don't need or that might screw up their game.  Some of the files on that site ar only for Macintosh and they can be very tricky to use.

If you or someone else would like to make a Japanese translation of that page, I'll be happy to post it.  I can't do it myself.  Someone helped me make the Japanese post you see above after all.  :P

ISF

MAS71

@Zelgadis san
Oh ! Thank you for your pleasant permission and immediate reply Zelgadis san !! :)
A lot of new SC4-Users would get big helps thanks to you !
Yes, I understand well about likns page too. ;)

However, If your site will have a problem about a bandwidth by a lot of users, Please let me know it qucikly !!
I'll stop announce a link shortly after get your PM. ;)

Thank you so much again for your big helps Zelgadis san! ;)

and
QuoteIf you or someone else would like to make a Japanese translation of that page, I'll be happy to post it.  I can't do it myself.
I tried to encord to Japanese language about your page and atached a zip in this post. ;)
Please get it and use this html-file if you want for freely. ;)

Zelgadisさん
早速のお返事と、快い許可、本当にありがとうございます! :)
Zelgadisさんのおかげで、沢山の新しいSC4ユーザーが救われます!
リンク先のページについても了解いたしました。 ;)

しかし、もし沢山のユーザーのアクセスの所為で、Zelgadisさんのサイトに負担がかかる様でしたら、すぐに連絡を下さい。
その時は私もすぐにリンクの公開を停止しますね! ;)

Zelgadisさんのご協力に心から感謝します! ;)

Quoteもし、MASさんか誰かが、あのページを日本語に訳してくれたら、その訳も、解説ページに載せたいと思ってるんだけど。
Zelgadisさんのそのページを日本語訳してエンコードして、zipとしてこの投稿に添付しておきます。
もし必要であれば、zip内のhtmlファイルを自由に使って下さい。 ;)

Zelgadis

Got the file and I got your message!  And you remembered that Japanese people call me Shuichi.  :P

No problem.  I seriously doubt that anyone would manage to use up all my bandwidth.  It'd have to be around 400,000 people downloading everything every month to do that.  :P

I had no idea that the official site was completely defunct now.  Pity.  Well, I posted the files and I have permission from EA to do it, so there it is.  :)

I'll get the Japanese part up as soon as I can.  I've been busy with other things, but I hope I can do it this weekend. 

ISF

dedgren

And a K-point for Zel for being so gracious with his bandwidth, and just a great guy generally.  Sorry I missed this one when it happened.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Stefan79

Hi Mas71,

I think I found a little error in your 01_Mas71-Walls2_Essentials.dat:
The exemplar files have the property UserVisibleNameKey with a String as type and for text. This is wrong, because the UserVisibleNameKey is normally of type UInt32 with three values for a LText file. If you want to the string you have to use the ItemName property:

Visible Name for the lot:
Item Name: "..."
OR
UserVisibleNameKey: 0x2026960b,0x...,0x...

Visible description for the lot:
Item Description: "..."
OR
ItemDesciptionKey: 0x2026960b,0x...,0x...

Problems exemplars:
6534284A     07BDDF1C     54B54977
6534284A     07BDDF1C     74B56072     
6534284A     07BDDF1C     D4B56306     
6534284A     07BDDF1C     54B56A58
6534284A     07BDDF1C     74B56E0E
...(all exemplars without prop exemplars)

Hope, you will correct this and upload a new version.
Btw, I get this error from a user which use my SSPTool for DAMN creating an find the bug is not in my tool but in these file.

Thanks,
Stefan
SSP = Stefan's Self-made Productions

MAS71

@Stefan79
Hello Stefan san  :) and thank you for report, and I'm sorry to make trouble with my works. :-[
Yes, I made LOTs like these on purporse. ;D I did know that does not have any problem for use them in the game in this time. ;)
and
Unfortunately, the DAMN is not work right in my SimCity4.(not for Japanese version, for my SC4 only...)
A lot of friends gave me advice and helps for solved it, but I could not solved a problems..... ()sad()

Ok, I understand well a problems and a cause of my LOTs thanks to your polite report.  ;)
I'll remake(revise) my LOTs soon. and I'll send PM when I re-upload a correct file.  :)

Thank you again for use your times :)

MAS71

- Walls Pack 2 -

Update : 24/09/2009 : Corrected property "UserVisualNameKey" of all Lot.
- Corrected all Lot for SSPTool(DAMN) and Added all optional Lot in this zip.
### You don't need to re-plop walls which already plopped in a MAP by this update.

---> DownLoad from SC4D-LEX

If you need only corrected files, you can get it HERE.
(Click to "up0066.zip" to get a zip.)

Please remove following old files. "$Deal"$
01_Mas71-Walls2_Essentials.dat
op_Walls2 Option_01-Ramps.dat
op_Walls2 Option_02-Transparent.dat
zz_Mas71_WallsPack2_MML.dat

Latest Files :
01_Mas71-Walls2_Essentials-090924.dat
op_Walls2 Option_01-Ramps-090924.dat
op_Walls2 Option_02-Transparent-090924.dat
zz_Mas71_WallsPack2_MML-090924.dat

Thank you. ;)

Shakespeare

Hello out there,

good to know that one is not the only person beeing crazy about SC4 and after having discovered this forum the world changed.... ;D

But I must have done something wrong:
I installed the JRP Packs and they run fine except the water turned into a very dark blue (nearly black). Well.....one could say that it looks like some big ships had a damage on their oil tanks or so ...on the other hand we do not want to have our Sims living in a polluted area......

I removed the Mas71 packs but the water stayed like it was before (nearly black)......in addition we do not want to remove Mas71 packs from our Plugins folder (as these works are so brilliant and the textures are so detailed that it is always a very great pleasure looking at it....

I am not a computer scientist so I must have done something wrong..... ()what()

Is there anybody out there who can help me here ???
I would appreciate it

Thanks in advance and greetings to all of you in this fabulous forum !!!!   :)

MAS71

@Shakespeare san
Hello :) and thank you for downloaded my works. ;)
To tell the truth, Some users already had same problem with my JRP. ;D

Ok, Please read again a Readme-files of JRP Addon Lot Pack 02.
I included a beta version's water-mod "JRP_WaterMod_Beta.dat" in folder "xx_Options"
so You should remove(delete) this file "JRP_WaterMod_Beta.dat" from your plugins if you don't need it. ;)

Sorry to make you confused by my works. :-[
and
Thank you again for your very careful greetings as well Shakespeare san. :)

Shakespeare

MY dear Mas san,

many thanks for your answer and although I did not have the time to try you hints yet I will do very soon. I am really looking forward for having build your works !  :)

Another thing hit me: After my (European) opinion a    プロフェッサー is not in need to apologize by its 学習者  ;)

Thanks again a have a nice day  ;D

Savager

MASさん

はじめまして。 :)

日本が好きなので、いつも日本のLOTを探しています。SOGOは本当にすごいです!お疲れ様でした。I just found your other work, and I love them all!

そして、つまらない質問があるのですが、日本式の道路、Road Markingsなどはどこからダウンロードできますか。教えていただけるとありがたいです。

Keep up the great work!  &apls

MAS71

@Savager san
Hello and Nice to meet you Savager;)
Thank you for your kindlly and warm comment for my wokrs with good Japanese !!  :) :o
I'm glad to you like my SOGO, and I wish you enjoy with them as well. ;D

By the way,
About Japanese style road, we can get some MOD from some site.
Basically, We using the NAM with Lefthand-version, and Anreas's SFBT Euro Road Textures Mod(LEX), and more.
and I recommend to get Ebina san's CPM Zebra Crossings Modules(STEX) too.

and If you like it, please use my Avenu Turning-Lane and Cross MOD(Lefthand-version) too.

Hope this helps ;)

### Japanese ####
Savagerさん、こんにちは。 初めまして! :)
私の作品への上手な日本語での温かく嬉しいお言葉もありがとうございます! :) :o

さて、日本風の道路に関するMODについてですが、いくつかのMODを紹介しておきます。
基本的に私達は、NAM(LeftHand version)、AndreasさんのSFBT Euro Road Textures Mod"(LEX)を基本に使っています。
またEbinaさんのCPM Zebra Crossings Modules(STEX)もお薦めです。

もし気に入ってもらえる様であれば、私の大通りの交差点の変更MOD、Avenu Turning-Lane and Cross MOD(Lefthand-version)も使ってみて下さい。

-Mas'71