• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mas'71 works mini pamphlet.

Started by MAS71, November 08, 2007, 06:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxdita

MAS san, this is a very good result. I believe that all SC4 creations are works in progress, no matter how final they seem at the time. When more is discovered about the game, and new techniques found, then all things can be updated with the new information. So excellent job.  :thumbsup:

Shark7

MAS'71 san

It seems this alignment issue is due more to the limitations of the game engine and terrain engine than anything else.  So don't be too hard on yourself, you gave it your best try, and that is all any of us can ask.

The lots you have done are really looking nice and I am looking forward to using them in game.  ;D

Also, thought I would give you a couple of more key words to so you can search for pics of fencing types in my area.  These are just the most common types:

Barbed Wire Fence:  This is found on almost every farm field or ranch where I live (West Texas).  These will line roads in rural areas, usually with a drainage ditch between the road and the fence.

Cattle Guard:  These are often used as gates to barbed wire fences.  These are made (usually) with 2.5 inch casing pipe and are spaced so that a vehicle can drive across it, but cattle cannot walk across without getting stuck between the pipes.  You really need to see the pictures on this as it is hard to describe accurately.

Picket Fence:  also look under 'Cedar Picket Fence'.  This is the most common residential fencing in my area.  Most homes here will have a fence similar to this around the yard in back of the house.

Chain Link Fence: This is also a common residential fencing in my area.  However, these fences can be found on commercial or industrial properties as well.  Some permanent road barriers are also topped with this type of fencing in an effor to prevent pedestrians from crossing roads in dangerous places.

Again, I hope these key words will prove usefull to you.

MAS71

Thank you always all friends for your lot of kindness words. :D
They will have makes great strides forward for my working and my self. :)

@Star.torturer san
Yes, I using some slope-mod together.
But I prepare land by manual operation frequently.  ;D
Of course, You would use my WALLs regardless of the presence. ;)

@Ennedi san
You do not worry please Ennedi san !! :-[
I'm very glad to only you read my post with lot of no good English.  :-[
and you give to me lot of good informations many times. :)

@Pat san , Sithlrd98 san xxdita san
I'm very disappointed that I could not solve anything......however
I'll do not look back and I think only that forward now !!  ;D

@Shark7 san
Yes, I understand now.  :)
I'll do the best for other direction of making works!!
and
Thanks so much for your some Keywards of fences !!
I searched them at once, and I could get some good images(documents) !!
Lot of fences(in result) are looked well in Japan too.
but I'd have no idea about thier "Keywords with English".
Thank you again for your big helps Shark7 san!!

Ok,
I'm making some PROPs(fences) and you can use it from them.  (only one PROP)

They were very simple modelling , but you do not say "What a cheep modelling !"  $%Grinno$%
because The PROPs(Fences) will display while actually playing a game is very small and very lough.  :P

and I have 5 of new Wall's texutres (Base Texture) now.

If you have any request for my work "Walls-2", Please tell me or give me your suggestions !! "$Deal"$

Thank you.
-Mas'71

JoeST

You think that we will complain? NO, they are excellent

and the wall textures are good too, thankyou

Could you maybe attach your diagonal wall lots to a post or email me them, I would like to test them out and mess around with them

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

sithlrd98

I love the fence props and textures! Any of them would do fine!I wish I had any of your patience or talent with BATing! Thank you for sharing your progress and taking suggestions.

jeronij

Those fences are looking excellent  :thumbsup:  - a fence was my first BAT, and I perfectly recall how difficult it was  ::)  $%Grinno$% ¡¡¡

About the wall textures, from top to down and left to right I'd take number 2. The other ones look a bit plain to me  ;) (Btw, I have a custom walls set (not released) using texture 4, including diagonal textures, which I'd love to share with you if you decide to go for th¡s one  ;)

best regards my friend  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Ennedi

MAS san,

All fences look perfect, this one with the steel grid and high grass looks very original  :thumbsup:

New textures looks very nice too. Looking from left to right and from the top to bottom (as Jeronij said, such as the reading order of text written using Latin letters):

- No 1 is more interesting than the similar one from the existing set, because it is a bit more diversified (partially dirty). It would be interesting to see it in zooms 1-3, the existing one looks too bright and flat.
- No 2 is very good! Maybe it is less aggressive than the similar one from an existing set.
- No 3 is a bit unusual for me, but at the closeup looks very nice. It would be good to see it from bigger distance.
- No 4 and 5 are very good for me too.
I don't know if it is possible to make these textures less plain (as Jeronij said), in my opinion all of them look good at closeup, but maybe they will need some work at zooms 1-3.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Pat

Mas-san,

WoW is what I can say here, these are wonderful  :thumbsup: I love the props of the guard rails and also the fence as well!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

MAS71

Hi again all friends and my BAT-master !!  :D

Thank you very mcuh your big helps , advice and all of voices my all friends !! ;)
I was read your comments lot of times, and try to worked for more better.
I don't know that somebody will likes my walls, I hope you use my walls in you city sometime. ;)

I'll finish a packeging (for open to public) about a day or two days.(Maybe :P)

Thank you again for all of friends who watched my thread and gave me big cooperations !! &cry2

### a little sad news ###
I was understad well that export resoult is be very humble.  /wrrd%&
All of feces that made them with lot of friend's opinions, They changed very bit props like a dust :P
Please do not say when you get my walls pack "You are a corrupt supplier !!"  :P

Thank you
Mas'71

@star.torturer san
Oh, I'm sorry that I read your comment too late... &mmm
Do you still need them now ?
Please tell me once again what files you want in detail if you still need Diagonal Files.
Green props Lot?  Test Lot(in my report I was)?
I'll attach on post or send e-mail them.  ;)

JoeST

YAY cant wait for the release, you are an excellent creator.

and if possible I would like to look at the Diagonal Test Lots please

Joe

sithlrd98

Quote from: MAS71 on February 06, 2008, 12:36:07 PM
### a little sad news ###
I was understad well that export resoult is be very humble.  /wrrd%&
All of feces that made them with lot of friend's opinions, They changed very bit props like a dust :P
Please do not say when you get my walls pack "You are a corrupt supplier !!"  :P

Thank you
Mas'71

Mas san...I apologize but I do not understand what you mean...I think you are saying that the fence models did not render. Is that correct? I look forward to these additions! &apls

MAS71

@star.torturer san
Quote from: star.torturer on February 06, 2008, 12:42:54 PM
and if possible I would like to look at the Diagonal Test Lots please

Ok! I uploaded then. Please get then from HERE and click a "up0021.zip".

@Sithlrd98 san
I'm sorry always to my bad english that it is hard to understand. :-[

I always don't like these differences.  $%Grinno$%

JoeST

Thankyou MAS san, and the new fences look great.

Joe

snorrelli

Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

xxdita

sithlrd98, it seems that the fences rendered, but lost much of the detail Mas san had put into them. A very cruel thing to do.
But Mas san, they still look quite nice, and I look forward to using them very soon!

sithlrd98

Yes , Mas san , the fences don't look as good as the render preview but the walls still look great with them! It is a pitty when that happens , but the game just isn't ready for such awesomeness ;D!

jeronij

Quote from: MAS71 on February 06, 2008, 09:12:19 PM

@Sithlrd98 san
I'm sorry always to my bad english that it is hard to understand. :-[

I always don't like these differences.  $%Grinno$%

Amigo,

I think they look very good this way  :thumbsup:

however...

are you using GMAX or MAX ?¿. If you use MAX you can try rendering the fences with the catmull-rom filter. It is much better for these small props  ;) . If you did already, ignore my suggestion  ::) ... and if you dont have MAX and you want me to render the props with that filter ( just to see if they look better) just send me the models and textures and I will be glad to render them for you  :thumbsup:

Best regards ¡¡¡
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

MAS71

Hi agaon all  :)
Thanks always you checking my thread everytime ;)

Oh,,,I'm very tired. /wrrd%&
I hate making a README file  $%Grinno$%
I recognize again that my insufficient knowledge my English at this time. :-[
Please somebody become a my private tutor !!
(If it could, I want a pretty young woman teacher please  ;D)

sorry friends who expects for my walls, give me time more little please. :P
I was forget make a LLM-Lot too. :P I'll make it tomorrow night. ;)

Quote from: sithlrd98 on February 07, 2008, 04:37:56 AMIt is a pitty when that happens , but the game just isn't ready for such awesomeness ;D!
Yes, Just like that Sithlrd98 san.  ;D
and I'm always in a bottom of this deep pit  ;D

@xxdita san
Thanks always for your big help to my bad English.  :-[
and please wait a little for completion of my new walls. ;)

@Jeronij san
Wow !! Oh my !!
What a good suggestion it is !! Of course, I have not know this filter !!  :o
and I did try to rendering for some fences with that filter just after read your reply ........

but.......

$%Grinno$% I could not get good result well.... $%Grinno$%

May be, I think that a course is in my too bit modelling.
but I learned one of big technic of 3DS-Max now thanks for you my master Jeroni san !!  :)

Filasimo

Quote from: MAS71 on February 07, 2008, 10:23:09 AM

Please somebody become a my private tutor !!
(If it could, I want a pretty young woman teacher please  ;D)

id like a private japanese tutor as well make it a pretty young woman sensei too!  :D
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

JoeST

QuoteIf it could, I want a pretty young woman teacher please
* star.torturer calls on Barby     $%Grinno$%

But yeah, I am an Englishman LOL, unfortunately I'm not too good at English myself, but please feel free to pm me with any questions about English conversions  :thumbsup:

Joe