• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mas'71 works mini pamphlet.

Started by MAS71, November 08, 2007, 06:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAS71

Hi friends !  :)

Now, I'm start to create next one.  ;)
I want to express the embankment with a promenade, the a flood-plain, and the big river that flows in town.
The reproduction of nature is very difficult for me (not have enough technic of max).  :-[
I hope to you like my river and give me your advices and opinions some times please. ;)

This is basic part. It has taken three nights to meke it to this stage. :P

I have begun to still make it.
so I don't understand yet how many LOTs will include this work. $%Grinno$%
and how many times does it take to completion too.
but I hopt to it will be good-one like a Simgoober's, Callagrafx's and Jeronij's some great rivers(canals)!! ;D

Thank you.
-Mas'71

Q. Do you know a simple method to grow(studded) small a lot of weeds(grass) on max ? ()what()

Ennedi

Hello MAS-san, this is very interesting project!

I'm very sorry I have no experience in max, but I will be happy to help you in later stages (ingame testing etc.) :D

Adam :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

toxicpiano

wow it looks fantastic Mas san  :)
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

JoeST

WOW, another great looking canal set? you keep on producing some absolutly great stuff in here MAS :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

jeronij

Wow wow wow ¡¡¡  Excellent models, and very innovative approach to the canals  &apls  :thumbsup:

I'll keep an eye on this development  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

SC4BOY

Those look SWEEEEET Mas! I think you should submit that photo to the "best SC4D photos" thread.. :)
It looks worthy of an AWARD!

SimFox

it looks absolutely fantastic!

sithlrd98

I can't help you with your modeling issues Mas san , but these are Looking good ! :thumbsup: I look forward to seeing your progress and helping if I can!

Ennedi

MAS san, I have one suggestion:

I suppose you will want to make diagonal pieces too. Would it be possible to make transitions from orthogonal to diagonal pieces really soft ones? Something with a radius similar to our new long road curves. It could be really unique  :)
New Horizons Productions
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

mightygoose

Quote from: Ennedi on June 11, 2008, 04:02:50 PM
MAS san, I have one suggestion:

I suppose you will want to make diagonal pieces too. Would it be possible to make transitions from orthogonal to diagonal pieces really soft ones? Something with a radius similar to our new long road curves. It could be really unique  :)

or if the inner radius of the canal curve was the outer radius of the road curve... so they could sit perfectly together....
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

MAS71

Wow wow !!  :o
I'm surprised at a lot of your reactions !!
Thanks so much friends always. ;)

I'msorry for all, I'll reply for each comments for everyone later. (I don't have times to that now)  :-[
however, I post some pics again.

These are parts for the NAM's smooth courve.(an inner and outer - 5x5 90deg)

It works is making me big tiredness. $%Grinno$%
That is a making of the Slope of Enbankment for naturally.
Because, I'd made PLANE(for slope) have a lot of vertex. (too fine)
so It's a really hard work. Move vertex ,move,,,move,,,,move,,,,,,,preview and check,,,move,,move,,,,,,, :bomb:
Off course, I use a "Noise" for each vertex, but It is not good method only that.
so I have to move them manualy at last.  :-[

@Ennedi  and  Mightygoose
Yes, I'll try to make it to that !! ;)
Please give me your oppinion again when I'll make some variations(sample) of that.  :)
Thank you again for your oppinion !!

I'll report again. Thank you.  ;)

rooker1

Awesome work.  This is going to be great.  I'm loving the NAM curve one.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

JoeST

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and some more wow....

each vertex custom made... WOW!

I bow down to you, you are becoming a KING of creation :)

THANKYOU!

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

mightygoose

truly fantastic work.... truly
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

toxicpiano

I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

Ennedi

I really don't know what to say... fantastic work!  &apls &apls &apls
New Horizons Productions

vester

I can only second what everybody else have said: Fantastic work  :thumbsup:

sithlrd98

Mas san , you have truly out done yourself!  &apls

MAS71

## Failure is a stepping-stone to success ##  :satisfied:

Today's my mistake..... /wrrd%&

I did note some problem about a diagonal-direction and I fell into a pit of that.
I was not able to understand structure of "Diagona-direction's Road". ()sad()
so I have to re-make all of "Models of diagonal"..... $%Grinno$%

I want to scream now "I hate the Diagonals and Courves !!" $%Grinno$%  :D

Pat

OMG OMG WOW!!! Mas-san as you said that todays failure is tomorrow success I belive this will be a great success and you will work threw this!!! Keep up the most excelent works here Mas-san!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie