• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Seraf's Atelier

Started by seraf, June 08, 2009, 04:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

&apls &apls Amazing . Hope you continu this baby

serebii666

Like I said on the NYBT thread, AMAZING.  &apls &apls
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

seraf

CabraBuitre  - I don't know if I understood correctly, but I haven't thought about arraging the BAT in game.

Sciurus - Thank you :) I think both places are very beautiful :) By the way, architects who designed Bethesda Terrace took inspiration from Château de Versailles :D

Earth quake - Yes, I love the detail ;)

kimcar, serebii666 - Thank you :)

And a small announcement from me:

Orange_o_

I could never show my creations as close  &apls &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

seraf

Orange_o_ - Why? :) Thank you for comment :)

And a moment ago I finished the front of the arcades :) (sorry for big size)

Sciurus

This is wonderfullllllll &apls &apls &apls :o

Guillaume
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Girafe

Amazing work  &apls &apls &apls

lot of details which made all the difference  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

seraf

Sciurus, Girafe - Thank you :)

update; Render in mental ray with new water material;

serebii666

It's coming along nicely. It's amazing how much detail you're putting into this! Great Job :thumbsup: &apls
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

DebussyMan

Ah, mental ray, I don't understand why people insist in rendering their BATs with it  ()sad() I find them sticking out way too much in game, and the result feels unnatural. Please consider at least making a scanline version as well. Otherwise your progress looks great  :thumbsup:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

seraf

serebii666 - Thank you :)

DebussyMan - What can I say..... I am also not very fond of mental ray, and also think the result looks a bit unnatural, but a lot of details is lost in scanline ... :( Anyway - thank you for comment :)

Update:

Orange_o_

I am always very impressed by the details that you  :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

kimcar

&apls &apls always nice to see an update

seraf

Orange, kimcar - thank you :)

I'm experiencing some problems with Max at the moment, but I managed to render a part of the model :)

seraf

I solved my problem with max and I can show a little progress on model :)

kimcar

Ouf!  ;D Great update . Still a lot to do but still very great looking :thumbsup:

seraf

Thank you kimcar :)

... I was forced to hold work on Bethesda Terrace, so ... I started working on this small orangery :)

seraf

Water lily House is almost finished :)

thingfishs

I like the "orangery", another new word for me, I looked it up on wiki. Are they/could you have, growing plants in such an arrangement?

gottago

Very beautiful work, but you're going to need more support for that very wide, flat roof span. Interior columns, and some pretty big trusses too.