• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sakura & Coming soon, Sakura Republic (don't need to post replies for that ^^)

Started by planetechef, February 22, 2010, 08:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Johnson

Wow a really beatiful MD you're showing us here   :thumbsup:

I always love to see MDs with an unconventional style like this with japenese style.  :)

sumwonyuno

Wow, the urban area is beautiful and well crafted!   ;)

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

planetechef

10 posts

marsh:
Thanks Marsh, well, i play this city in complete disorder  ::) one week on the airport, a another one on rural part ... anyway thanks a lot for follow Sakura growing up  :thumbsup:

Yan077:
Thanks again Yann  :thumbsup: very happy to see then you become a V.I.P Sakura reader

Kelis:
Thanks a lot, glad you like the temple, so importante for the Asian touch  :)

Tomas Neto:
Thanks again  :thumbsup: glad you said that, i was thinking, well Sakura have more space then a usual big asian city but hey! it's my city  :D so happy to see then it's still realistic

Rooker1:
Thanks Robin, glad you become a regular poster on Sakura  :thumbsup:

jafmo:
Thanks a lot, glad you enjoy Sakura

Cidwm:
Thanks for stopping here, glad you like the Asian MD  :thumbsup:

Ecoba:
Thanks again Ethan

Sam Johnson:
Thanks to you for you kindless and welcome on Sakura  :thumbsup:

sumwonyuno:
Thanks a lot, glad you like the suburb  ()stsfd()

& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

ecoba

Wow!  :o Amazing work here, my friend!  &apls

I espesicaly like the first picture, the custom lotting in front of that building is really beautiful, and the rail along the avenue is a nice touch! :)

Ethan

Tomas Neto

I totally agree with Ethan!!!! Awesome, really awesome update my friend!!!  &apls &apls

RickD

Great pics and good selection of buildings. The elevated rail station is interesting
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Bisounours

Toujours aussi impressionnante ta ville Chef ;-)  :thumbsup:
J'ai hâte de voir ca en vrai  :-p

marsh

Great pics there! I love all the small details like the plazas along the streets with the bikeracks. Its cool that you manage to make some maxis buildings fit in, and also the El-rail is realy cool.

,marsh  :thumbsup:

kelis

Amazing update  &apls &apls I like the style of your city  ;)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Yan077

Another wonderful update with stunning pictures  :o Your MD seems to be getting better and better  &apls &apls &apls

Yann :thumbsup:

nedalezz

I was very recently in Shanghai, and I must say I find it very similar to what you presented us in your last update. That is a big compliment, because I think Shanghai is a stunning city! Great update :)

Skimbo

Just great, your MD gives me a lot of inspiration :)
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

planetechef

9 posts

ecoba:
Thanks Ethan  :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto:
Thanks a lot my loyal reader  ;)

RickD:
Thanks again, glad you like the train station

Bisounours:
^^ thanks you mister  ;)

marsh:
Thanks Marsh, well for the maxis buildings, i find out on a another MD then some maxis bats are also pretty nice, so i plop some  ;D

Kelis:
Thanks a lot, glad you like this update  :thumbsup:

Yan077:
Thanks Yann, well i start to put together all i can see and all i can learn from this forum, glad you enjoy Sakura  :thumbsup:

Nedalezz:
You right my friend, Shanghai is a incredible city who never stop to growing up like Seoul here, glad you find some similitude over there  :thumbsup:

Skimbo:
Thanks a lot, you very kind  ::) glad you enjoy Sakura and i think, they are on SC4 a lot of great MD to get some inspiration, it's what i do as well  ;)

So today, the update is from Isakawa, a small town located on the board of Sakura Lake, the town is a famous spot for practice the Paragliding and for his fishing village.

& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Battlecat

Superb attention to detail as always!  The shoreline trail looks great!

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

jafmo

nedalezz

That little town looks GREAT! I loved the train station, and the side parking lot as well. You use a great mix for your flora and trees :)

canyonjumper

Great pics Mr. Chef :P Excellent use of the ploppables!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.