• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VIP Team presentation .

Started by Badsim, March 27, 2011, 03:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

What , a new team ?

We know it could sound pretentious if not arrogant , but in our minds , V.I.P. means Very Important Pintades . Pintade is the french word for Guinea-fowl so , even if this french pun isn't translatable  in english , be sure this is only self-derision ! Guinea-fowl is an usual word in France to speak about a quite stupid & overproud person ...  ;D

Well , just by looking at those splendid Acryllium vulturinum ( Vulturine guineafowl )  I'm sure you'll get the idea !  :D

History :

Our collaboration has started with The Triumphal Way Project ( link by clicking on my signature) . For the time being this project is inactive but not officially dead . Debussyman has started to BAT Le Louvre , despite we have had no recent news from him , and we patiently waiting for the latest Xannepan's BATs release on the LEX , so the project could start again at the next autumn . Most of the TW Team members were TSC Team members and all VIP Team members are TW Team members so we'll take a decision about the move (if necessary ) of the TW board during the next months .

Since , our collaboration has been devoted to promote HD props & flora and MMP(s) with seasonal ones since Lowkee33 has developed their Modding . That collaboration can be seen in both AntigOne and Corsica .

Today , all VIP Team members have resigned from the TSC Team .

Members :

Orange_o_ , Team liaison .
Girafe , also a  BSC member .
Air6 .
Vnaoned .
Badsim .
Yan077 , our beta Tester .

Projects :

- VIP Rural Pack . Finished and soon available ( modalities still to plan out ) .

- VIP Agri Pack ; HD agricultural props and seasonal wheat , corn and sunflowers fields . Under construction .

- VIP Canal Set . Inspired by the Burgundy canal . Under construction .

Along these specific projects requesting our full collaboration , our shy  :D members will release various separated works and I invite them to alight their seasonal trees and open here their respective thread to show their works and progresses .

Thanks for your attention ! :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

TheTeaCat

Congrats on the forming of a new team &apls

I can see lots of treats in store for us :D

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

hkboondoggle

Congrats +1
Wish you all best of luck in current and upcoming projects!
&apls

Sciurus

Great team with great members to do great things. What to say more? :D It's a pity it's not TSCTeam any more... ()sad()
Comme vous avez "du bon tabac dans votre tabatière ♫", vous ferez un tabac! ;D

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

strucka

&apls

Congrats!
You're off to a promising start and I'm sure everyone (at least I am) here is anxiously waiting for the realease of your projects.

Good job!

Girafe

We are pleased to announce that we catch on the road a so rare specimen of guinea fowl: a guinea helvetica .
In other words, our Swiss friend Delecto is rejoining us in the nest.  &apls &apls &apls

Hope he will feel like home  ::)

VIP Team
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    *