• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your small towns

Started by wouanagaine, January 31, 2007, 05:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike3775

metasmaurf, I love how you put the soccerfield down in a little valley and have the surround land above it, reminds me so much of a local elementary school that was built on the grounds of an old rock quarry.

andrey black infinit

metasmurf

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

mark

I added your img code. - Robin ;)

mike3775

kbieniu7

Looks nice... Seems that everything fits well together. And wide street curves also wisely done  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

magee_b

Here's a quick picture from a current region I am working on. Main Street in Woodstock:

sc-4

Call me Ludo

kinderly

My very first photo editing of my town.

io_bg

Quote from: kinderly on May 28, 2012, 07:54:12 PM
My very first photo editing of my town.

Here's the image with a proper link:

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

kinderly

DJSun1981

jmyers2043

Quote from: DJSun1981 on August 12, 2012, 08:15:21 PM
old village:

That is an interesting use of rocks. The cows grazing and the horses pulling what looks to be canon's fit the theme as well.

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

jijdlswns

DJSun1981>>
that looks interesting what buildings are them when finish construction.   ()what()

here is my small city,

wallasey

Quote from: andrey black infinit on February 13, 2012, 01:42:20 PM

I love this with traffic being diverted off the high street onto a mini relief route...although my one criticism would be that as Tesco is arguably an "anchor store" (ie an attractor point for the town) it should theoretically have some access directly onto your through routes (ideally from the roundabout) and have ample parking for your sims to dump the car, do some shopping and enjoy what your town has to offer. 

take a spin to see what I mean!

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

art128

Here is a fresh one from me. This small group of house and a school, part of an island.

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Tandini

@jijdlswns: May I ask you, were did you get those Austrian style houses (not the Austria Homes and Feld Straße by Tag_One)
  Come along on a Journey through Finland