• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tag's Industrial Projects

Started by tag_one, August 09, 2008, 01:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tag_one

Pat Thanks my friend. I currently have quite a lot of work to do and some birthday parties ahead so don't expect much the coming weeks. Maybe some day i got some time left to do something with my harbour props :)

Kyle Thanks I'm glad you like my two newest lots  ;)

Yoman There's indeed no elevator in the crane, just stairs so your sims won't become too fat :D

See you around folks I'll be back soon

Pat

your welcome Tag and I look forward to see what you do with your Harbour props... Have fun with the party and dont work to much harder  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Simpson

This is really super, great work  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

tag_one

Thanks Pat and Simpson!!

Finally I found some time again for SC4. Today I made 3 small I-d lots. They are not very special but they work great together with my latest industrial lots:

I'll add some more lots before I put it into beta this weekend :)

tag_one

Made some more lots this morning. A 1x2 boiler shed (on the far left in the picture) and a 2x3 industrial factory  :)

Andreas

Very nice work, they definitely spice up any industrial area. Are they set as I-mech or I-out lots?
Andreas

Geronimo

As Andreas already stated, these are a great addition to any industrial area! Nice work, T1  :thumbsup:

tag_one

Andreas, thanks for your comment. The factory is set as an anchor building while the boiler room is set as a I-d mechanical building. The sheds and the storage spaces are of course I-d out lots  :)

Geronimo, thanks I'm glad you like these lots. I'll place them in beta this week :)

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

cggg

can't wait to use these, they are a perfect fit for my industrial areas!

tag_one

Many thanks cggg and Arthur, I'm glad to hear you like this little industrial.

Today I started lotting some harbour stuff:

:)

sim-al2

:)  :thumbsup:

Awesome. Just Awesome.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

art128

Wow ! that's really really really great  &apls &apls awesome work my friend  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Fatsuhono

WOW Tag-san! I really love the industrial buildings and the giant cranes! If you the plan release, this will get the top of the charts for sure my friend! :thumbsup:

tag_one

^^ many thanks for all the kind replies. It's great to hear you guys like this project. Cogeo uploaded some new warehouses for container terminals and I'm looking forward to make some lots with them. I'll try to finish this project by the end of the year :)

Now that the Christmas holidays have begun I finally have some time again to do some lotting and batting. Yesterday I opened 3dsmax again after more than a month and started batting a new industrial building. After 3 hours (personal record!) I was quite pleased with the result and exported it to the game. After a while the building grew and here's the result:

I know, not very exciting. But it's a nice filler. I will change some small this on the lot and maybe redo some of its textures. Suggestions are welcome :)

metasmurf

vester

Good to see you around M. Just love those industrial.  :thumbsup:

Only 3 hours
You do work fast.

SimGoober

Looking good.  Should have some happy fishes out there in SimNation now!

Maybe a second lot, slightly larger with some green space around it?  Keep the other industrials from getting too close to the buildings....  :D
When life just blows ... Fukitol!

Andreas

You could lower the saturation a bit (esp. the skylights and the green walls), but otherwise, I really like this. The game is sorely lacking such generic modern industrial warehouses. As they look modern, I'd sugesst to make them high tech industry growables, so they won't clash with jestarr's beautiful I-D and I-M brick industrials. What about making a few more with different colors and put them into a building family?
Andreas

ky72x

Very nice work.  I agree about lowering the saturation levels just a bit.  Other than that, it's another great creation.  &apls

Those seaport lots look great too!  :)

- Kyle