• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

3 word story

Started by flame1396, June 13, 2007, 04:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Gringamuyloca

Tamara

serebii666

"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

metasmurf

Anthony

^^ there's nothing like...

JeeKTan

Believe it or not, Haruhi Suzumiya is actually autistic :P
Simcity 4 Multiplayer Mode is now live : http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11945.0
Visit Northport : http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11746.0
Take part in BlueHope The New Interactive Journal : http://bluehopecj.freeforums.org/index.php

GDO29Anagram

... the Discovery Channel?
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

kbieniu7

...the supply closet filled with Magikarps and fresh cheese. That was then decided that a a bomb would destroy the Sinnoh and would help return it to Dialga and Palkia. The only problem was that Team Galactic stole the red chain and stole Uxie, Azlef, and Mesprit to make the Red Chain to take Ash and his whole bunch of Pokemon. However, he fell off a cliff with Pikachu, and did not care where Gible were because he hit Piplup with a bomb shaped Draco Meteor. Piplup Bubblebeamed him so Gible won't use his effective attack to make Piplup run away. He fell over and Draco Meteored Piplup. All Pokemon then turned torward the epic sight on the old bridge that led to the destruction of the dog's kennel in San Francisco. Then I awoke to the sound of my chicken and realized that I'm in Russia. So I immediately changed colour of my shirt to the Russian colors; All hail Russia. Then, Vladimir Putin suddenly collapsed onto the concrete path leading to Moscow. with his old 4Chan friends and Barack Obama. They gasped, fearing that an elephant would freeze to death in the tundra. The Siberians thought about it and made a giant frozen elephant to keep the other from being lonely. Soon, they unfroze the first elephant , then the second. But suddenly a British warcraft appeared and crashed into the frozen elephant while the second elephant did a poop on the concrete path. There also was a Japanese sushi vendor that didn't actually sell sushi. Instead, he sold missiles that can destroy North Korea, Iraq and Antarctica. However, the penguins striked back with pink , fluffy toy unicorns. "Ouch, that hurts!" said TV reporter Mike, who was just checking his email from President Sarkozy. Why he emailed was because he got stucked in the airport waiting for a train into town. He then went to the store  where they sell green carpets with flower patterns. "Can ...you please sell me a green one with red flowers, please?" asked President Saakashvili who had been elected for his great presence during the civil war in Kreplachistan in 1984. When his friend puked on Saakashvili, he became very impatient so he slapped the guy right behind him. The guy shot the glass chandelier, worth $65,536, and had to pay a massive fine. Too bad he didn't bring his wallet. He then moonwalked over to San Diego where he visited a soap factory with little munchkins working, who were wearing light blue socks with holey heels. But Saakashvili still had to pay VAT tax for the carpet he just bought in the carpet store. But first, he needed to go to the local bank to take his bank account andfreeze the funds he gave when he got surgery last week. After entering the tram, he realised that he didn't bought the carpet because it was on the roof on the car he recently hijacked. Meanwhile,... the police were
busy with ticketing the car of some random person. The random person got very mad and slapped Governor John Smith for being so rude to his wife. She then filed for a lawsuit to be sent over to the judge for divorce even though she met Jan Kowalski the year before he was hit by a train. The train's conductor ate his cat because it bit his dog. Today he recieved a fine because he did not pay for the car that he stole from the parking in front of the police station where was working the day before. He could not tell yo' mama how it went because he had burned right foot when he was 8 years old in his mother's very old house which was destroyed by some termites after its construction. They then rebuilt the outhouse. Next a drunk hydralisk decided to take over the outhouse. Then, the drunk and the skunks found a trunk under the bunk upon which lay a slam dunk which was a basketball that was overinflated. So I went to the dump and got a stuffed weasel that was missing his leg and also his ear. The weasel robbed an old lady who threw her into a hole filled with many passages. Police say that being drunk increases the risk of something horrible  like vomiting on the pavement with your girlfriend with medicine that makes you super hyper and throw up in the middle of a crowd. So next time think before you slap a cat. What is In the box was actually a pneumatic Jackhammer thingamadoohickamajig. Meanwhile, a person living in a small boat thought swe was indeed McLovin but really felt there's nothing like watching anime on the Discovery Channel? Unfortunately, the TV's

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

samerton

jacksunny

JeeKTan

Believe it or not, Haruhi Suzumiya is actually autistic :P
Simcity 4 Multiplayer Mode is now live : http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11945.0
Visit Northport : http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11746.0
Take part in BlueHope The New Interactive Journal : http://bluehopecj.freeforums.org/index.php

mave94

GDO29Anagram

<INACTIVE>
-----

jacksunny

Risu

mave94

Risu

greckman

CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

jacksunny

GDO29Anagram

<INACTIVE>
-----