• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM Version 31 Release Date Announcement

Started by Tarkus, January 20, 2013, 04:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haljackey

It will still be March 1 until that day crosses the International Date Line. March 1 still exists in some parts of the planet.

Quote from: Tarkus on January 20, 2013, 04:42:10 PM
The 31st NAM release will be made available to the public while it's still March 1st, 2013 somewhere in the world.

memo

In the meantime, let me reveal an undisclosed new feature as I am sure I have your attention.

Do you remember diagonal streets helper puzzle pieces and Flex MIS curves, which are built using a construction lot based layout that has to be demolished after being plopped? In NAM 31, all the starter puzzle pieces for NWM, RHW, SAM, GLR, STR and HSR are converted to this technique as well.

Before:

Due to an advanced modding trick, these puzzle pieces have however been modified in a way such that the construction Lot automatically demolishes itself after plopping the puzzle piece. In the case of starter puzzle pieces, you end up with the false intersection initiating the override, only, but there is no puzzle piece anymore that needs to be demolished.

After:

Durfsurn

Awesome! BTW only max 4 hours NAM team make it good! :P

AngryBirdsFan436

The time has ran out. Is it being uploaded?? When will the party start? :P
SC4 + NAM = 20% Cooler!

RepublicMaster

TJ1

Checking in to see if its released. But going back to sleep now. Night peoples

PlyrStar93

Have been looking forward to the new release!

mave94

Seriously, I've never seen a topic with so much viewers at the same time:

Having seen some of the features, it will be a renewal for sure. I'm looking forward to NAM 31. Great work all of you guys! And, Maarten, nice wallpaper! It made it to my desktop. ;)

EDIT: O, well, look at the recent posts:

Dino007

Is anywhere on the world still march 1st?
TIGR

GDO29Anagram

<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

AngryBirdsFan436

Quote from: Dino007 on March 02, 2013, 01:14:32 AM
Is anywhere on the world still march 1st?
Yeah, UTC-10, UTC-11 and UTC-12. Presumably, NAM 31 will be released when UTC-11 becomes 3/2 while UTC-12 is still 3/1.
SC4 + NAM = 20% Cooler!

RepublicMaster

DJSun1981

gn_leugim

artur46

Artur

weekendgamer

Vlasky

I've counted 81 people watching this thread. Is this a record breaking?
My Thread - Vlasky going global BATs - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15573.0