• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Travis' Random Shots

Started by travismking, January 07, 2011, 09:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricardomiranda

It really is improving, it is very difficult to make beautiful landscapes and is sure to be patient .

io_bg

Gotta agree with Noah, the night scene is very nice! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

travismking

Thanks guys! Ive been playing with Giraffe's new seasonal MM trees, I really like them A LOT

and a night shot, becuz I recently purchased the game for the 4th time, this time on steam, and can finally use nightlights so I've been playing at nighttime a lot more and I really like it

I resized your over sized pics.  ;) Robin

mave94

noahclem

Looks beautiful! I really like those new trees too.

travismking

I cant wait for more of them to be released :) (There are going to be more right?) I hope so :p

bat

That is looking really nice and looking forward to more pictures... ;)

travismking

working on a mediteranean region as well, some pics, I really like MBear's stuff as well

Resized your pics again. Please, no larger than 1024x768. - Robin  ;)

travismking

Just one shot of a historic neighborhood in a city that is battling takeover from commercial interests

Resized again. - Robin

noahclem

Nice work! That first shot of the Mediterranean village at night is beautiful!  &apls

travismking

ooo im sorry robin ... ill try to remember from now on   :-[

travismking

forgot about this thread, my new region ive been playing with, still with cam 2.0 Rural, currently at around 90k pop

and a transit view

compdude787

Welcome back! Nice region so far. It'll be nice to actually see some more in-game pictures. :)

This should be moved out of the "inactive" section, btw.
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

travismking

thanks compdude, an updated region shot. And a nice shot of the largest "CBD" in the mainly industrial region (ignore the yellow pause border and the cursor was in a hurry didnt have a lot of time to edit. I had just finished the new light rail thru the city along with a bus network (first mass transit in the region of 180k pop)

You can see the GLR and see where the section in the other pic is from, by the "break" in the GLR because it goes to tram-in-road. Also the GLR will expand into the other cities to the immediate south/southeast and the northwest once it is finished

carlfatal

Absolutely stunning region shots!  &apls

And I like the development, nice BATs and a tram is what we need!  :thumbsup:

travismking

ahh yea i forgot to turn automata on to take the shot, it slows down the game a little so i have them turned off at that zoom level. I'll try to remember in the future to turn them on

compdude787

Your city looks nice, and I like how the GLR loops around the business district like that. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your city!
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel