• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

2011 Hall of Fame Championship Tournament: Semi Final ROUND, BALLOT 2

Started by rooker1, November 12, 2011, 07:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which picture would you like to see advance to the Finals?

1. "Traffic at Brandenburg gate in the roaring twenties" by Peterycristi
20 (51.3%)
2. "Gassian Market - Place de la Liberté" by Framly
14 (35.9%)
3. "Fishing at the Old Pond" by marsh
16 (41%)
4. "A rainy day in Bolendan" by kelis
19 (48.7%)
5. by Yan077
18 (46.2%)
6. by Framly
15 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: November 22, 2011, 08:02:51 PM

rooker1

Welcome to the 2011 SC4Devotion Picture Competition Hall of Fame Championship Tournament! In honor of the Fifth Anniversary of SC4Devotion, we have decided to hold our forth winner-take-all tournament to find out which Hall of Fame picture is the 2011 Hall of Fame Champion!

Here's how it works--all the Hall of Fame pictures from November 1, 2010 to October 31,2011--58 in total--have been entered and divided into threads, which will each have a poll in it for voting. Each member of the Community will have a given an amount of votes per thread, dependent on which round the competition is in. Below is the structure of how the rounds are constructed:

PRELIMINARY ROUND
Fifty Eight (58) pictures divided into three (3) threads.  Each member of the Community will have four (4) votes per thread--twelve (12) total for the round, with the top twelve (12) vote-getters from the threads advancing to the Semifinals.

SEMIFINAL ROUND
Twelve (12) Thriteen (13)* pictures divided into two (2) threads. Each member of the Community will have three (3) votes per thread--six (6) total for the round, with the top four (4) vote-getters from the threads advancing to the Finals.

THE FINAL FOUR
Four (4) pictures in one (1) thread. Each member of the Community will have one (1) vote per thread--one (1) total for the round, and top vote-getter is crowned 2011 Hall of Fame Champion!

*Due to a tie there will 13 pictures.
Call me Robin, please.

rooker1

Semi Final ROUND, BALLOT 1

Click the links below to navigate between ballots.
BALLOT 1    BALLOT 2    BALLOT 3

1. "Traffic at Brandenburg gate in the roaring twenties" by Peterycristi

2. "Gassian Market - Place de la Liberté" by Framly

3. "Fishing at the Old Pond" by marsh

4. "A rainy day in Bolendan" by kelis

5. by Yan077

6. by Framly

Good luck to everyone in this round!!
SC4D Staff
Call me Robin, please.

rooker1

If you have not voted for you favourite picture yet, please do so.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

rooker1

For those of you that have not voted yet, there is just over 24 hours remaining. 

Robin
Call me Robin, please.