• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Stone Skeleton

Started by jeronij, May 01, 2012, 03:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

Hello to all ¡¡

Just wanted to thanks the modelling skills I learned here which allow me to create this:

Stone Skeleton

And some other works like that:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp4NGroPBqGE5fiFfhRDRkw

Hope you like it. Feel free to share it  :thumbsup: ¡¡
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

catty

I nearly went right by this post without stopping as the name "Stone Skeleton" put me off, but glad that I stopped and took a look ... its a stunning model, about 3/4 of the way thru the video when it looks up thru the roof I get the same feeling when I'm inside a RL Cathedral looking up

thank you   &apls
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

jeronij

Hi Catty. Really appreciate your comment. It says you watched the model carefully ;), and its great to know that the animation makes also its work  ¡¡¡ hopefully, one day, somewhen.... i'll finish the model and ¡`ll make some more animations that i have in mind.... I'll need a Cray computer thoug... ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

vortext

Nice to see what you're up to nowadays Jeronij  :thumbsup:
The Fachada Mar Catedral de Mallorca looks pretty impressive as well. Maybe these will turn into sc4models someday?  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana