• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How's the weather today (where you live)

Started by Vario80, June 09, 2007, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vario80

Hi,

This is the thread for all weathernuts like me (i suppose we have some among us). ;)
Here you can post how your current weather is (please not only temperature readings), or you can tell us something about the climate which your location has, i'm sure that will be variety considering this site has over 1500 members from almost all parts of the world.

Well here in Bremerhaven it is sunny and hot but also very muggy with currently 27°C (81°F) it is supposed to climb up to 30°C (86°F) in the afternoon. For the evening hours a chance of thunderstorms are forecasted hopefully with rain since it hasn't rained in the whole month sofar and also April was already quite dry here.
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Travis

Quote from: Vario80 on June 09, 2007, 02:02:04 AM
This is the thread for all weathernuts like me (i suppose we have some among us)

Got one here.  ;)

Sun's rising here in Daytona Beach, Florida, (USA) with the temp around 72°F, not a cloud in sight.  :thumbsup:

FromTheAshes

It's pretty warm here in Wolfsburg, northern Germany. Around 27°C. It's 11:27 and the temprature will definetly rise untill 16:00, when it's getting colder again. No clouds either btw.
Visit Vorsfelde.

bat

Here in Bielefeld, NRW (Germany) it's "fair" (in german: "heiter") and around 25°C.

Shadow Assassin

8C outside right now.

Was 13C yesterday and raining heavily.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Vario80

We had a sudden and heavy thunderstorm yesterday evening around sunset (9:45 PM) with heavy rainfalls.
Today it's nearly as warm as yesterday with 28°C, but the low humidity makes it much more comfortable. (28%).  :satisfied:

bat

At the morning of this day we had a nice and warm day, but since 13:00 it rains and at the afternoon there is a thunderstorm.
The temperature is more than 21°!

FromTheAshes

Weather is nice here in WOB, no bad weather-moment this day. Dunno what will happen, but all looks very clear so far.
Visit Vorsfelde.

HabLeUrG

Here (México) some rain but it cause more hot... 40º this and next month, at nigh it come down to 25º  :'(

Vario80

It's 31°C again in Bremerhaven together with a high humidity, really terrible, if those hot weather will continue in the next weeks than i will have to get an air condition, it's barely possible to work on the computer under these circumstances. :thumbsdown:
Our average daily Maximum temperature for June is 19°C btw, i hope it will get back to average very soon.

praiodan

Same here in Berlin, it's just incredibly hot but fortuatly it's not that sticky as it is at the north sea coast. Though, our PE teacher today decided to torture us and made us playing football out in the merciless burning sun.

Vario80

It's showering a lot today but on a comfortable temperature level with temps a little below 20°C, so still warm enough not to wear a jacket (besides when there is a shower).

kongtie

hi? i'm living on earth.
it's shinning, i'm waiting rain
$%#Ninj2

rickmastfan67

Here we have Fog with a taste of Mist Patches and a temperature of 58°F here in the good old city of Pittsburgh Pa.
-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

Rayden

Very, very gray today. My poor clients are complaining a lot $%Grinno$%

TheTeaCat

Well here in london at the mo we have a light rain shower. 19oC dew point18oC, Humidity 94% visibility 10.0km  pressure 1001mb and steady wind E at 10mph/16kph and what all that means is a dull overcast damp evening in store ()sad()

time to browse the forum and play sc4 ;D ;D ;D

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Shadow Assassin

Still raining. It's been keeping up for the last week or so now, but it's gone down to showers. 15C and windy during the day (not a good combination). It's expected to get even colder.

*sigh*

Week's outlook from Bureau of Meteorology:
Forecast for Friday evening
Rain periods, moderate to locally heavy falls developing. Chance of a thunderstorm with small hail. Southeast winds strengthening and becoming gale force along the coast overnight.
Precis: Rain periods. Becoming windy.

Forecast for Saturday
Rain, with moderate to locally heavy falls, easing later. Chance of a thunderstorm. Fresh to strong southeast winds, gale force along the coast, slowly easing. Dangerous surf conditions.
Precis: Rain easing later. Windy.

City:         Min:  11 Max:  15   Parramatta: Min:  10 Max:  16
Terrey Hills: Min:  11 Max:  16   Penrith:    Min:   9 Max:  16
Liverpool:    Min:   9 Max:  16   Richmond:   Min:   6 Max:  15

UV Index: 2 [Low]

Sunday Shower or two.

City:          Min:   11  Max:   17
West:          Min:    7  Max:   16

Monday A few showers.

City:          Min:   11  Max:   17
West:          Min:    6  Max:   16

Tuesday A few showers.

City:          Min:    8  Max:   16
West:          Min:    5  Max:   16

Wednesday Possible showers.

City:          Min:    8  Max:   16
West:          Min:    3  Max:   15

Thursday Possible showers.

City:          Min:    7  Max:   15
West:          Min:    2  Max:   14

Friday Possible showers.

City:          Min:    7  Max:   17
West:          Min:    2  Max:   15

Canadians consider this weather warm. :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Sól

its 10 degrees here, (C). And its really humid.

bat

praiodan

Here in Berlin weather is unbearable. It's still 26 °C and so darn sticky. I'm waiting for the tempest coming from the west...