• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Badsim's testing ground .

Started by Badsim, October 01, 2009, 04:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattb325

This is just brilliant! &apls &apls

The work that you and the team have done to make this amazing recreation is just mind-blowing.  I love the detail :)

Jack_wilds

...an incredible amount of good work, excellent modeling, array of details yielding views of Sim life in action  :thumbsup:

Badsim

Thank you all for your comments .  :thumbsup:

Quote from: mattb325 on October 27, 2010, 03:07:36 PM

The work that you and the team have done to make this amazing recreation is just mind-blowing.  I love the detail :)

I'm really glad to see you there , Matt . Your last props pack ( modern sculptures I used in the parcs & the walls I used for Tuileries' garden ) has been a precious help and I want to thank creators like you  for always adding new props ( so details you're speaking about ) to the game . I'm always lying in wait for them on the LEX , and I think they would deserve a better place in their creators BATing thread ...  ::)

Quote from: rooker1 on October 22, 2010, 11:13:55 AM

...  I also hope that in some of those building patios you might be able to add some life.

Don't worry Robin , it will be done . ;D  About multiple cars hitting each other , that's the problem with traffic generators ... I'm afraid I can't do anything to avoid this to happen , my priority being to have as much of  traffic than possible , even on the closer views which is rather complicated . :-[

So many things to do ;

November should be a great month ! $%#Ninj2

Time to end October with a teaser . I'm working to finish Rue Royal ( that's almost done ...  :P ) where stands « Chez Maxim's » , I  think I don't need to present that place to the world , isn't it ?   ;D

Later ...

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

rooker1

Hello Cedric,
I think November is going to be a super month as well!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

djvandrake

Indeed.  I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you create in November.  :)

art128

Haven't commented here yet, my bad... I have to tell you're doing a fantastic work Cedric ! The overview looks quite nice.

Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Hello to All,

I like to try to make SC4D's Birthday special every year by doing a few things that are out of the normal and this I have decided to make Cedric (Badsim) a Special Guest in OSITM to give him and his TWT Team the spot light they all deserve.
Cedric is most likely one of the best LOTters I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and view his creations first hand as they emerge on the scene here at SC4D.  I have had several talks with Cedric in the past and he has helped me become a better LOTter and is also a great inspiration to me and I'm sure to many others.

I hope to see everyone in here commenting and enjoying the work Cedric and his team will be showing us this month.

Congrats to my friend Cedric and the TWT Team!!
&apls &apls &apls

Congrats from Myself and The SC4D Staff!!!
Call me Robin, please.

Girafe

Congrats to all the team and especially Cédric for this project.  :thumbsup:

So we have 1 month to show our best  :P
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Bravo mille fois, cédric ! Many congrats my friend !
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Tomas Neto

Yeah..., fantastic see the Badsim's testing ground here, on OSITM!!! Congratulations my friend!!! &apls &apls &apls

Badsim

Thank you very much . I'm glad for all the team to see this project enlightened for the SC4devotion - that superb place where I learned so much  ::)  :thumbsup: - fourth anniversary .  &dance

That very specific work of recreation is actually far from the first purpose of SC4 , I'm totally conscious about that ! That's just a display gallery of what's possible to do with detailed & coordinated Lots , about realism . After so many years , I'm not using SC4 as a city builder anymore , but as a city modeling tool . I am the city builder ...  $%Grinno$%

I don't think that LotEditing has got any secret anymore for me , as speaking about « classical » methods than ... well , let say « strange » methods using some  acrobatics that the game allows through its « savegame » process ( explained several times since AntigOne ) . In the same time , I'm very proud to have become a kind of stimulation for several talented BATers ( stimulation being there , of course , reciprocal ) For all these reasons , The Triumphal Way isn't a MD from Badsim but a project from a team , The Triumphal Way Team :

Carlos - Debussyman - BATer from BSC
David - Orange_o - BATer from TSC
Antoine - Girafe - BATer from TSC & BSC
Ben - Air6 - BATer from TSC
Maxime - Citymax - BATer & MODer from TSC
Vincent - Vnaoned - BATer from TSC
Paul - Manchou - BATer from TSC
Matthias - N1_2888 - BATer from SFBT
Youssef - Youcef69k - Textures from TSC
Cédric - Badsim - freelancer in LotEditing ...  :P

Emmanuel - Une-ame , honor member .

The Triumphal Way Project  can be found in the « Projects » section of Devotion : http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=370.0 , with a main thread where the project has been presented & delimited , and several other threads where some members of the team present their respective works - not enough assiduously according to my personal wishes , have to say . ::)

To end that strictly informative post ( as I've got the feeling that we're too deeply « hidden » in the Projects subforum ) , keep in mind that this project sprouted by a kind of bet/challenge between Carlos (Debussyman) & me ... he is working to BAT « The monster » (Le Louvre ) for the community :http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=322.1160  &apls &apls &apls

Thank you all  for taking the time to visit us . ;)

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Battlecat

Congratulations!  It's great to see this project getting the spotlight this month! 

ecoba

Bravo to Cedric and all the rest of the team !  :thumbsup:

I know we can expect to see some great things in november... :)

Ethan

Jmouse

What a wonderful surprise it is to see you here, Cedric. I didn't realize you were playing the game again. I've changed computers several times this year and lost my bookmarks in doing so. But I've found you at last and I plan to be a regular visitor.

Congratulations on being in OSITM! It couldn't happen to a better or more deserving member... :)
Joan

marsh

Amazing work! This doesn't even look like SC4 anymore.  :P Just fantastic. Keep it up!  :)

,marsh  :thumbsup:

Pat

Cedric amazing as always from you and you keep me droooling over what can be done wow!!!! Congrats on OSITM bud  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

djvandrake

Congratulations!  A spotlight well deserved.  &apls

Yan077

Very very well deserved for the team and this unbelievable project  &apls &apls &apls

TiFlo

Congrats guys! This is well deserved.  &apls

Une_ame

Pour Cédric !!

BTW : Ou a tu trouvé la facade du Maxim's et l'ambassade US ??
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !