• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Badsim's testing ground .

Started by Badsim, October 01, 2009, 04:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delecto

Welcome to page 9.

You really have "un moral d'enfer" Cédric, I would have already made a depression.  ?=mad)=
With all the work which you made and when I look at your first image, well that doesn't progress fast. But the result is incredible and so pleasant.
Good luck my friend!  :thumbsup:

DEL!

Korot

Badsim, in the second from below picture, the only thing that tells me that it isn't from real life, is the avenue texture to the right. That one could be a little more detailed.

Regards,
Korot

Une_ame

QuoteI've also started the entrance to Champs-Elysées from Place de la Concorde ...

Miam, miam

Translation : Yumm, yumm
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Orange_o_

Cedric, your pictures are always so impressive ...  &apls

My time is currently limited by the upload what I want complete.
But a priori, the export of defective Concorde places went well, I remodding their s3d to obtain a perfect merger with Avenue

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Une_ame

Orange, since you're there, how about drawing a nice TWT logo ()what() ??

I think that your design skills are way above the average &dance: your personnal logo is a proof :thumbsup:!!!!

Sciurus

I'm on the ass when I see it! :o :o :o

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

djvandrake

Wow.  That's a ton of work to relocate so much of what you've already done.  You have tremendous patience.  ;D

Badsim

Quote from: Korot on December 08, 2009, 08:54:34 AM
Badsim, in the second from below picture, the only thing that tells me that it isn't from real life, is the avenue texture to the right. That one could be a little more detailed.

Regards,
Korot

Well :

And now ?  ;D

A last set about details before we leave Place de la Madeleine ... maybe not definitely , who knows . A winter set as that's necessary to see all details .

Now working on Rue Royale ( between Place de la Madeleine and Place de la Concorde ) :

New props from Vincent ( Vnaoned ) , Ben ( Air6 ) ... nothing will stop us .  :satisfied:

Quote from: Une_ame on December 09, 2009, 02:39:03 AM
Orange, since you're there, how about drawing a nice TWT logo ()what() ??

I think that your design skills are way above the average &dance: your personnal logo is a proof :thumbsup:!!!!

That's a good idea indeed ... David ?

Quote from: Delecto on December 08, 2009, 07:24:34 AM
Welcome to page 9.

You really have "un moral d'enfer" Cédric, I would have already made a depression.  ?=mad)=

DEL!

And , trust me DEL , you haven't seen it all ...  :D

Later .

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Orange_o_

Cedric,

is perfect (I do not know what else to say)

For the logo, it's a good idea and fortunately I have enlarge my days: 27h now lol

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

rooker1

I no longer know what to say Cedric.  
Just amazing.  &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Korot

Well, I meant this one:

Though the one you showed also is an improvement, but that one is fourth from below, not second:
NumberEnglishFrench
1OneUn
2TwoDeux
3ThreeTroi
4FourQuatre
5FiveCinq

Nevertheless, those pictures look real good, though I'm still able of identifying them as SC4. I think the OWRs are the problem.

Regards,
Korot

kbieniu7

What a details... :shocked2: I have no words to say... Awesome  &apls
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

gartenriese

In the last picture the bus to the right is a little bit too small, isn't it?  ;)

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Girafe

&blush

Awesome work for splendid city  ::)

&apls &apls &apls

the idea of a logo is very good  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Une_ame

For the pics, let's be clear, I fell down on my a** :o!
I don't know how you manage to have that kind of pics, I asume you must have tens of personal lots and all the latest parisian props but still :-[, some stuffs are unexplanable too me (the white zebras for the bus, for the ped xing, the clear middle center for the avenues, how about the large RATP bus ? never see this one anywhere, the car park entrance, etc).
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

QuoteFor the logo, it's a good idea and fortunately I have enlarge my days: 27h now lol

Well, that a good one $%Grinno$%. Sorry for always asking new stuff &mmm, that's quite impolite but I was thinking about this logo for quite a while and when I read your last post it was obvious that if we want a good one &idea, it must come from your mind...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

QuoteIn the last picture the bus to the right is a little bit too small, isn't it?

I think that, actually this one is OK :satisfied:. The other ones seems a bit oversized compares to the buildings.

Evillions8

:o :o :o :o :o :o &apls &apls &apls = This can't equal to the greatness of your work.

kimcar

&apls &apls Fantastic. ore details then that will be a real pic . Great work :thumbsup:

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

Badsim

Really , thank you all ! :thumbsup:

Quote from: Une_ame on December 11, 2009, 02:33:51 PM

I don't know how you manage to have that kind of pics, I asume you must have tens of personal lots and all the latest parisian props but still :-[, some stuffs are unexplanable too me (the white zebras for the bus, for the ped xing, the clear middle center for the avenues, how about the large RATP bus ? never see this one anywhere, the car park entrance, etc).

I gave several informations about how I'm now working everywhere , but I've to admit that these informations are fragmented , so this is that we can name a tutorial :

I'm going to show you an example about how I did to LotEdit that pedestrian angular piece of tile among roadways .

First step , for that tutorial , the reproduction of that particular situation :

My « original » version of La Civette from Porkissimo :

The situation , once that Lot has been plopped :

I save and quit , then , I open that Lot again with LotEditor :

I enlarge it :

I'm going to use some temporary overlays , just to reproduce the ingame layout of the avenue and one-ways ( what means I took pictures of it at various angles ...) :

Now I add some props ( working as close to reality than it is possible to , using Google StreetViews ) :

Once that new LotEditing is over , I remove the temporary overlays :

But , working not yet with PIM-X but classical LE , I need BaseTextures to save that extended Lot , have chosen a striking one for that example , whatever the one you choose , note its adress :

I save and launch Ilive Reader to delete the unwanted Base Textures (the complete process can be found here :  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=23.0
, tutorial by Jeroni himself .):

Then , I launch the game and this is the immediat result ; the new overlays are automatically shown , but not the new props :

To make appear the new props , I'm going to apply Squidi's method , by saving that situation in game then changing the graphic settings from High to Low , opening the city tile and saving again , and then changing back graphic settings from Low To High .

Next time you launch the city tile , the new props on the extended Lot are now shown :

Once you're at that step , untill you don't save the city tile , you can still modify the Lot with LotEditor , the changes will be automatically shown without repeating the process of graphic settings . Once you've saved the city tile , that's too late : the result is definitive .

That's a tiedous method , I know , but that's the only one to LotEdit that kind of situation . Rather look at the benefits : you can LotEdit everywhere , without offset props for diagonals , without any transit enabling ... For the Madeleine district , I did apply that method for each & all Lots . And there's absolutely no transit enabling in that whole district ...

I took an example requesting overlays , but when I need to add only props on an extended Lot , once the new props are saved in game , I go back to LE to reduce back the Lot to its original sizes and so I remove the additional props . Props saved that way stay in game as long as you don't bulldoze the concerned tile where they stand .

Well ... am I clear enough , and , most of all ... who will try that adventure ?  ;D

Cédric.

Edited for the missing picture ... not the only one as it seems ... imageshack !  $%Grinno$%

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °