• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Photoshopping Thread (Graphics)

Started by SIMMANIA, April 16, 2007, 01:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SIMMANIA

I started that topic for us to talk about photoshop and show our creations. I would be cool. I know lot of you guys enhance your SC4 pics' with some graphic softwares, but after SC4, I mean, I'm sure some of you still use 'em for other uses. Anyway, I'll start with some creations I have made for different persons and events.

Some things I made in late 2006.

I'm trying to find others to show.  $%Grinno$%

--- iRock, better than iPod (the guy is Angus Young  $%Grinno$%) ---

--- Captain Orange, a upcoming short-length movie made with friends ---

--- Draft about how should I write "Captain Orange ---

--- Final version (Indiana Jones fake) ---

--- A parody about the Sept. 2007 Highway 19 "Viaduc de la Concorde" collapse, in Laval, Quebec.

TheTeaCat

hey you got some nice graphics here. &apls

I am useless when it comes to stuff like this  &mmm

So I'll stick kettle on and sit back and enjoy the creations :D

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

SIMMANIA

Thanks, but the fact is that you always learn new things in Photoshop and that's really cool. I mean, after years of trying to understand the thing now I'm still improving and becoming better and better.

I found some other creations. Thoses ones are for 2 upcommings short lengh movies. The 1st is a fake of James Bond "with the bond girls and all thoses themes" and the second (i'm the director of this one) is a parody of the famous "Canadian Tire Guy" ads, quebec version.  $%Grinno$%

--- Quebecois Pneu (means Quebecker Tire, reversed. Like Tire Quebecker, cheap translation) ---

Ralph