• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Air pollution, a problem in my city.

Started by sunnyhead, February 09, 2010, 12:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunnyhead

I was moving the industry to the other side of the city. So I demolished the old industrial area and rebuilt it on the other side. When I checked the pollution level it was very high. instead of showing me the pollution where the industry is the entire city got red level of pollution. I plopped Goobers air purification and air purification road pieces. still the level is high. What do I do?

tooheys

I'm not familiar with SG's air purification lots, but generally similar lots have a limit to how much pollution they can clear, so if you have excessive pollution they may only clear a portion of it. Did your pollution graph indicate a reduction after you plopped the lots? If so, they are working, you may just need to plop more.

sunnyhead

Quote from: tooheys on February 09, 2010, 12:08:06 AM
I'm not familiar with SG's air purification lots, but generally similar lots have a limit to how much pollution they can clear, so if you have excessive pollution they may only clear a portion of it. Did your pollution graph indicate a reduction after you plopped the lots? If so, they are working, you may just need to plop more.

Yes I checked it and there was no change. I plopped a few more still the same.

sunnyhead

Ok I found a solution. plopped some air purifier where my old industry was and pollution's gone!. thanks. :thumbsup: