• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Donations to SC4Devotion

Started by BarbyW, April 19, 2007, 03:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

I have Pmed you and also can confirm that your donation has been accepted but not yet cleared.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Colyn

Almost a year since I made that post on the LEX ... reality is biting hard and the LEX is resource hungry ... this whole community is driven by passion but unfortunately the HOSTS are driven by $  :o

So think about what the LEX brings to your life and if possible ... hit the PayPal button at the bottom of the page.  :thumbsup: ... we need your support.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Denon333

Hello,Denon333 here,does anyone know how to place anything into the BSC Exchange? ()what() ()what() ()what()

callagrafx

You need to start a candidacy....read this:

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=492.0

Then if you wish to proceed, open a thread in the Candidacies Forum.  Best of luck.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

longtimepcgamer

Just donated another $30 ($40 American)!!!!!!!!   Who's gonna match it?  $40 is less than the cost of one game and well worth all the great stuff on this site.  If 20 people match my donation I'll donate another $100.   Admin please let me know if this happens!

Thanks,
Kevin/New Hampshire USA

rooker1

I will be 1st of 20 and donate $40 CAD.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Girafe

This topic is interesting in different ways.

We know that for keeping alive the website, we need money.

Until one year ago Jeronij and few members were alone to pay (an amount which is for few persons consequent but quickly relative if some members contribute by subscribing a "premium" account).

They were not able to continue to pay so much and Sc4 staff decided to intergate more features to the premium account in order to increase the subscribes.

Features were more a pretext and people generally subscribed in order to help to keep safely the website and its host. 

The first accounts will end in few weeks and we are not aware of the financial statement of the website for the next year...

For me, there is no problem to pay but I am more interested in knowing if with more money we could get a better website (new / better features - design / chat... what else) things for which I am ready to pay more... 

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Thessalia

Hey there
First Post :)

2 Days ago i found your site and downloaded a lot of those wonderful mods. Thanks a lot to the community.
In Exchange i just subscribed for a year and i am thinking about a donation.

thanks for this great site!

regards
Thess

catty

Quote from: Girafe on May 03, 2012, 01:28:28 PM
....The first accounts will end in few weeks and we are not aware of the financial statement of the website for the next year...

For me, there is no problem to pay but I am more interested in knowing if with more money we could get a better website (new / better features - design / chat... what else) things for which I am ready to pay more...

I can't tell you how much it costs to run SC4D only what it costs to set one up, which is what I'm doing at the moment.

The hosting costs for www.citybuilders.co.nz is $39.95 a month (I only have five active users and about 25 files in the downloads area) SC4D has 182867 LEX users, 80008 Forum users and 2635 LEX files plus it also has a wiki, should my users go up then my next hosting plan would cost $89.95 a month.

On top of that is the cost for the site software, the base program Joomla is free as is the Forum software, but everything else has to be paid for, some like the site template was a one-off cost, but others like the firewall and anti-spam software is not.

The cataloguing software is hopefully being updated this week that will be another one-off cost of $78 USD.

It all adds up   "$Deal"$

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

mave94

I'd like to subscribe to this fantastic site, but I've got a little problem. I don't have a Visa nor a MasterCard nor an American Express and I don't know anyone who has it. &mmm Is there another way to make a donation, such as iDeal or Maestro?
Thanks,

-Matthijs