• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Small shipyard - is there anything out there?

Started by Rady, March 02, 2010, 04:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rady

Hi,

I'm looking for a small shipyard with a size that would fit for building small vessels like e.g. a patrol boat. I already do have those big shipyards (one from Somy, and one or two others from ST I suppose), but they are way to big for what I would need in my MD.

Anyone seen something somewhere?

Thanks!
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

rooker1

Go to the LEX and use the search bar on the left side.  Go to "Transport Water".

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Rady

Well .. thanks ...  but ... what exactly am I supposed to find there ..? ()what() ()what() ()what()

I just found

BSC Lex Details - JRJ Ships Toyama (Blue)
BSC Lex Details - The SimNation Coast Guard Rescue Station
SimGoober's Dependency List
BSC Lex Details - BSC JENX Amsterdam Central Station Lot
BSC Lex Details - Greek Revival Train Station - SF
BSC Lex Details - SimCityRail Utility Lots

with none of them beeing a shipyard ..?
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

callagrafx

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Rady

Thanks, I have that already ... it's ok as far as it's size is concerned, but it doesn't fit into my current plans for my MD. What I would need is some sort of "industrial" shipyard that would pass as a place where a navy patrolboat is buildt ... so it should be more like an "industrial" kinda thinggy.

Sorry .. perhaps I should have said that before ..  &mmm

Thanks anyway!

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

Meastro444

I think he means a small shipbuilding facility. Not sure if it is in that pack.
Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

Rady

Well, thanks to everyone so far ... it looks like I already do have what's available in terms of shipbuilding facilities.... unfortunately it seems there's no small shipyard available ... and BATing one on my own is far beyond my possiblities and tiem (at least at the moment) ... but let's see, maybe somthing will come up in future ..

TiFlo

Rady,

What about this one: Newman Inc Wooden Industrial Waterfront by citynut. It has a "Barby's Boat Repair" small shipyard, the kind you seem to be looking for (left building on the left picture).

Rady

Thanks a lot! These waterfront pieces are new to me - downloading it right now!

TiFlo

No problem.
It is indeed fairly new to me as well, I accidentally stumbled on it two days ago while looking into citynut's industrial lots. Hopefully it has what you want.