• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

777 Tower, Los Angeles

Started by woodb3kmaster, July 05, 2010, 10:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodb3kmaster

I've tried searching the STEX, LEX and exchanges at CapitalSimCity, ToutSimCities and SimCity Kurier, but have so far been unsuccessful in my attempts to find a BAT of the 777 Tower. I know that someone made a BAT of this Los Angeles skyscraper some time ago and that it was on the STEX, but it seems to have disappeared from there. Unfortunately, I don't remember who BATted it. I would be very grateful if someone were to tell me where it can be downloaded (or perhaps send it to me via PM if you have it and you're an SC4D subscriber). Thanks!

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

jpj_starfleet

Its was probably done by kodebo, he did all LA buildings but I also don't see it on the STEX with his other stuff however here is the direct link to his DL's... good luck   :thumbsup:

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?p=files&keyword=kodebo&view=all

woodb3kmaster

The 777 Tower isn't in those search results. I'm not surprised, as I had already searched for "777" and "los angeles" on the STEX without finding it. After looking through NDEX's uploads, I see that they released a lookalike some time ago (the IntreGen Corporate Center by DuskTrooper), but I can see a few differences in the façades of 777 and IntreGen. I'm looking for an accurate recreation of the RL building, which I haven't found in my searching at the exchanges I named in my OP. I'm doubtful that it was BATted by kodebo, as most of his BATs were around 2007-8 and I seem to recall this re-creation existing in 2005.

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8