• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Grampa's Cove

Started by MutantPlatypus, July 27, 2010, 12:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MutantPlatypus

I'm looking for Grampa's Cove, a CSX GA Farm.  I need to know which pack I got that in so I can check the dependencies.  Specifically, I'm getting a brown box on the prop marked "Grampa's Cove"

NOTE:  If the above post is just one sentence about some inconsistency, bug, or broken link, don't be offended.  I'm posting the info because I assumed it was some minor oversight and want to help you fix it, or I want the information to be available to others who are doing a search for the same problem.  Once the issue is resolved, moderators are encouraged to delete my post.

Venom+Eggs+Lactation=Platypus

catty

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

MutantPlatypus

Thanks!  I couldn't find those because a search for "Grampa's" comes up with nothing while a search for "Grampa" is more useful.  Unfortunately, BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol02 doesn't get rid of the brown box.  I also seem to be missing deGroot Limes, if it happens to be related.

Actually, I'm contemplating deleting it, but I don't know which .dat it's contained in.  Anybody know?

NOTE:  If the above post is just one sentence about some inconsistency, bug, or broken link, don't be offended.  I'm posting the info because I assumed it was some minor oversight and want to help you fix it, or I want the information to be available to others who are doing a search for the same problem.  Once the issue is resolved, moderators are encouraged to delete my post.

Venom+Eggs+Lactation=Platypus

catty

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.